Trump steamed up to -150

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Unless the blacks who realize that Biden authored the biggest crime bill that put blacks behind bars and Harris was an executor of that bill while holding vindicating evidence for people who were on death row are heard.
Cities don’t want to hear those facts.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow skips Durham probe's guilty plea -- despite previous Russia obsession
The cable news star has seen her ratings drop since the conclusion of the Mueller investigation -- despite millions of potential viewers largely confined to their homes

lol, what a pos phony..........

mr merlin

EOG Master
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow skips Durham probe's guilty plea -- despite previous Russia obsession
The cable news star has seen her ratings drop since the conclusion of the Mueller investigation -- despite millions of potential viewers largely confined to their homes

lol, what a pos phony..........
I see tucker is drawing 4 times the viewers of NBA games opposing him. Also reports are that 40% of heavy NBA viewers haven't watched a single min of them since they restarted.

keep kneeling boys.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
NYC police union endorses Trump, who claims Biden would 'gut every single police department in America'
Trump used the endorsement speech to attack Biden, Harris, de Blasio and Warren

kane

EOG master
Well he is a traitor, and he is ruining the country, and the right uses scare tactics every election, so if the shoe fits

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well he is a traitor, and he is ruining the country, and the right uses scare tactics every election, so if the shoe fits
Question for you, are you starting to get that feeling in your stomach that Trump is going to win again?

If you open your eyes, it's clear as day.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Honestly, you remind me of some of the Christians I've discussed religion with over the years.
No matter how many times they're shown that they're wrong, no matter how many times they're presented with a mountain of evidence that completely refutes their viewpoint, they default to repeating the same dogma they've been repeating their whole lives. "But Benny, you have to believe in Jesus, otherwise you WILL go to Hell!!"

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Liberals: "Trump is a Nazi!! And a traitor. And he's ruining the country!!"

Also liberals: "the right sure does love using scare tactics."

That list for the libtards could go on for miles.

They use fear for every single issue - from COVID-19 to Trump not accepting the election.

kane

EOG master
Honestly, you remind me of some of the Christians I've discussed religion with over the years.
No matter how many times they're shown that they're wrong, no matter how many times they're presented with a mountain of evidence that completely refutes their viewpoint, they default to repeating the same dogma they've been repeating their whole lives. "But Benny, you have to believe in Jesus, otherwise you WILL go to Hell!!"

finding out the leader of a hostile foreign government has put a bounty on the heads of our soldiers, and doing absolutely nothing is considered treasonous imo. Having every head of our intelligence agencies saying Putin and Russia interfered in our elections, but calling them liars and instead believing Putin because he denied it very strongly is treasonous imo. Calling the media the enemy of the people is treasonous imo. Just some examples of why I think Trump is a traitor to our country.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
finding out the leader of a hostile foreign government has put a bounty on the heads of our soldiers, and doing absolutely nothing is considered treasonous imo. Having every head of our intelligence agencies saying Putin and Russia interfered in our elections, but calling them liars and instead believing Putin because he denied it very strongly is treasonous imo. Calling the media the enemy of the people is treasonous imo. Just some examples of why I think Trump is a traitor to our country.

So, you heard on CNN that Trump is a traitor, and you chose to believe them without doing any fact-checking?

kane

EOG master
So, you heard on CNN that Trump is a traitor, and you chose to believe them without doing any fact-checking?

Fact checking? Didn't you see the meeting between Trump and Putin in Helsinki? That's when the heads of our intelligence agencies all said Putin interfered in our election, but Trump took the stage and said he didn't believe them , he said he believed Putin because Putin strongly denied it

Trump sides with Russia against FBI in Helsinki summit

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

Trump sides with Putin over US intelligence

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/donald-trump-putin-helsinki-summit/index.html

Trump publicly sides with Putin on election interference

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/trump-russia-putin-summit-722418

What would you call an American president who takes the word of the leader of a hostile foreign government over the word of US intelligence agencies? I would call that person a traitor to the United States, and I don't need CNN to tell me

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Are Obama and Biden traitors for not doing anything about the Iranian bounties on American soliders?

Should they be executed for sending Iran billions of dollars after knowing that?

kane

EOG master
Monkey can never defend his racist traitor hero, so it's always Obama did this and Obama did that, sad and pathetic

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Fact checking? Didn't you see the meeting between Trump and Putin in Helsinki? That's when the heads of our intelligence agencies all said Putin interfered in our election, but Trump took the stage and said he didn't believe them , he said he believed Putin because Putin strongly denied it

Trump sides with Russia against FBI in Helsinki summit

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

Trump sides with Putin over US intelligence

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/donald-trump-putin-helsinki-summit/index.html

Trump publicly sides with Putin on election interference

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/trump-russia-putin-summit-722418

What would you call an American president who takes the word of the leader of a hostile foreign government over the word of US intelligence agencies? I would call that person a traitor to the United States, and I don't need CNN to tell me

You don't even know the difference between news and propaganda.
You hate Trump, so you believe everything the media puts out that makes him look bad, and ignore everything he does that's actually good.

kane

EOG master
You hate Trump, so you believe everything the media puts out that makes him look bad, and ignore everything he does that's actually good.

WTF are you talking about? Are you saying the FBI didn't reach the conclusion that Russia interfered in the election?

kane

EOG master
"At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections."

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be", he replied.

US intelligence agencies concluded in 2016 that Russia was behind an effort to tip the scale of the US election against Hillary Clinton, with a state authorised campaign of cyber attacks and fake news stories planted on social media.

Ignore all the good.....170,000 dead so far with the economy at historic lows because trump tried to wish away a pandemic

That makes as much sense as pointing out a first down a team achieved after getting boat raced by 50 points

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Kane - would you be ok if there was foreign meddling to guarantee Trump was out? I wish the NYT would run that poll.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Monkey can never defend his racist traitor hero, so it's always Obama did this and Obama did that, sad and pathetic

I don't need to defend him since I never took a stance against Obama and Biden doing nothing against Iran for the same thing.

Hypocrisy. Look it up, dipshit.