Here is the next president of our country:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Portland has rioted for close to 80 days now. First it was the Floyd deal, then it was the Feds, now it’s who knows whatever - and it’s the R’s scare tactics?

Really?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The D’s care about the blacks only when they need their vote. If they really cared, their cities would be in better shape. Much easier to blame the tighty righties though.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Finny how the video immediately cuts off without showing his full answer

Keep grasping at straws little feller

Straight from the interview, idiot. I guess, "Yes. Absolutely." could ever mean anything else though. LOL.

You are dumber than dirt.

The full interview...

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Patrisse Cullors isn't running for president and she doesn't speak for Biden, keep trying

I think you forgot to address the post of you telling us what defunding meant.

Your explanation seemed pretty consistent with hers.

But it conveniently changes.

kane

EOG master
Biden says we can redirect some of the police funding for mental health counseling. Why you refuse to understand the difference between redirecting some of the funding and defunding is beyond me, and I'm done explaining it you

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Biden says we can redirect some of the police funding for mental health counseling. Why you refuse to understand the difference between redirecting some of the funding and defunding is beyond me, and I'm done explaining it you

Well, since your words don't mean shit to even you, I guess none of the other libtards who explained it the same way in posts you liked mean shit either.

kane

EOG master
And you're sitting here trying to judge Trump's honesty on the same page. LOL.

You are an absolute hypocrite.

It's very easy to judge someone's honesty when they're a pathological liar who's told over 20,000 lies in less than four years. Do you realize how hard it is to lie that much? Not for Trump though, he opens his bloated orange pie hole and the bullshit just flows out, and sadly you believe everything your racist hero tells you

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's very easy to judge someone's honesty when they're a pathological liar who's told over 20,000 lies in less than four years. Do you realize how hard it is to lie that much? Not for Trump though, he opens his bloated orange pie hole and the bullshit just flows out, and sadly you believe everything your racist hero tells you

I've seen some of the supposed lies you've claimed that Trump made and they're from subjective statements.

I know one person that's a liar for certain though - you.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Let me know Biden utters a coherent thought.
Let me know when he accomplishes anything.

Biden is a Closet Candidate For President.

He Treats His Voters Like Dumb Suckers.

He Doesn't Believe That He Needs To Earn Their Vote.

He Takes Them For Granted.

He is Scared To Take Questions From The Fluff Media Reporters.

There Will Be Voters, That Will Vote For Him.

It Will Prove That They Have No Idea, as To Why They are Voting For Him.

It Will Be The Dumb, Leading The Dumber.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The D’s care about the blacks only when they need their vote. If they really cared, their cities would be in better shape. Much easier to blame the tighty righties though.

This Guy Will Tell You All About That.

Don't Tell Him That a Presidential Candidate Does Not Have To Earn His Vote.

The Racist Biden, Has Insulted Him Many Times.

1597535812072.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
This Guy Will Tell You All About That.

Don't Tell Him That a Presidential Candidate Does Not Have To Earn His Vote.

The Racist Biden, Has Insulted Him Many Times.

View attachment 7462234
He sure has changed hasn't he, he used to be a hard core liberal who would scream at all the conservative guests. I hope his conversion is genuine as it could be a reflection of his desire to get more appearances on fox to make money?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If he’s not the idiot and not a insane dictator, what is he? why should someone switch their vote?
Precisely Because he's not the Idiot, and he's not an insane fascist dictator wannabe. You want a fascist dictator, you want America to be controlled by the Kremlin, you want people to continue to die because of POTUS incompetence and malfeasance, you vote for the idiot. You're a sane, normal American, that believes in what America has always been, you vote for Biden. Can't be simpler and more clear.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
President is always an against vote. You know that.
I still don't know how Biden won the dem nomination.... he was dead in the water too
Correct. When there's an incumbent running for re-election, it always is a referendum on the incumbent.
He was. Clyburn saved him. If Clyburn had endorsed Bernie, or Warren, or Klobuchar, or Mayor Pete, I think it's very possible we're in a different place today.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I'm not trying to argue anything or debate anyone. I'm trying to do independent research and determine who the best candidate is. So far, it's Joann Jorgensen, whom the media is paying absolutely no attention to.
In a normal election year, she probably is. This isn't a normal election. It's a binary choice. Fascism or not Fascism.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Portland has rioted for close to 80 days now. First it was the Floyd deal, then it was the Feds, now it’s who knows whatever - and it’s the R’s scare tactics?

Really?
Rioted? LMFAO. If Portland "rioted" for 80 days, it would look like Detroit did during REAL rioting. You're being played, and you're more than willing to be played.

boston massacre

EOG Master
He sure has changed hasn't he, he used to be a hard core liberal who would scream at all the conservative guests. I hope his conversion is genuine as it could be a reflection of his desire to get more appearances on fox to make money?

They Now Run Him 2-3 X During The Week.

Democrats Don't Get His Vote.

They Have To Earn it.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Rioted? LMFAO. If Portland "rioted" for 80 days, it would look like Detroit did during REAL rioting. You're being played, and you're more than willing to be played.

Those are protests not riots at this point.

They were police riots when the DHS goon squad was attempting to project an image that Trump was a law and order president. That backfired badly, the troops left and the police riot ended.

Phony optics, no different than the attack on protestors so Trump and his wives could walk across the street with the Bible and strike a pose.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Precisely Because he's not the Idiot, and he's not an insane fascist dictator wannabe. You want a fascist dictator, you want America to be controlled by the Kremlin, you want people to continue to die because of POTUS incompetence and malfeasance, you vote for the idiot. You're a sane, normal American, that believes in what America has always been, you vote for Biden. Can't be simpler and more clear.

The EOG Marxism/Communist Mouthpiece.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Being called dumb by a guy who posts pics of guns to exhibit his lofty status of wealth

You crack me up LittleDookie

I thought the guns were some kind of badass projection. What are they worth that shows wealth? Don't know shit about it.

I know the black market price points but doookie ain't that kind of guy.

boston massacre

EOG Master

A Heavy Dose of CNN Viewing Will Convert You From Witnessing Violent Scenes, and Turn Them into Peaceful Scenes.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Guesser - how did those Detroit riots work out for the city? The only thing Portland is accomplishing now is getting people to rethink their Biden pick.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Guesser - how did those Detroit riots work out for the city? The only thing Portland is accomplishing now is getting people to rethink their Biden pick.

The seed for the Detroit Race Riots were planted in 1962 by Mayor Mariani who was another "law and order" guy and fukkin crook who did jail time after leaving office.

He was the last Republican to ever serve as Mayor in Detroit and the black folk of the city threw him out on his azz.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The seed for the Detroit Race Riots were planted in 1962 by Mayor Mariani who was another "law and order" guy and fukkin crook who did jail time after leaving office.

He was the last Republican to ever serve as Mayor in Detroit and the black folk of the city threw him out on his azz.
Detroit has had bad D mayors also, starting with Kwame.