Here is the next president of our country:

kane

EOG master
Wow, perspective really is a strange thing.
Yes, I remember a man named Barack Obama. And I remember my stock portfolio struggling and barely being worth anything. And the unemployment rate being sky high.
And I remember all the close friends I had who died in Iraq and Afghanistan because he insisted on prolonging the wars needlessly. Not to mention tens of thousands of civilians in those countries die needlessly for the same reason.
When Trump was elected, I felt like I was a part of this country again. And the stock market boomed. I was happy, notwithstanding quite a few tragedies in my private life.
Kane, make me a promise. If Joe Biden being elected actually makes you happy, then go out and be the happiest, most productive person you can be.
Because as catastrophic as I view that event being, I will take solace in knowing that someone like you feels better about the country he lives in.

Apparently you don't remember the economy crashing under Bush and Obama turning it around, and I guess you also don't remember which president started the war in Iraq. If you felt like part of the country when Trump was elected, that puts you in the minority since more Americans voted for Hillary. And if you think a Biden presidency would be catastrophic, take a look around, things look pretty catastrophic right now. BTW, I always try to be a happy and productive person, but I will feel much better about the country I live in if the traitorous racist pig is voted out

alfie

EOG Dedicated
“If there's systemic racism in Chicago or in Minnesota, then that means Democrats are responsible for that systemic racism because they have been in control, they have been running those cities and those police departments for decades now,” he said.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yes, I remember a man named Barack Obama. And I remember my stock portfolio struggling and barely being worth anything. And the unemployment rate being sky high.
And I remember all the close friends I had who died in Iraq and Afghanistan because he insisted on prolonging the wars needlessly. Not to mention tens of thousands of civilians in those countries die needlessly for the same reason.
When Trump was elected, I felt like I was a part of this country again. And the stock market boomed. I was happy, notwithstanding quite a few tragedies in my private life.
Kane, make me a promise. If Joe Biden being elected actually makes you happy, then go out and be the happiest, most productive person you can be.
Because as catastrophic as I view that event being, I will take solace in knowing that someone like you feels better about the country he lives in.

Another guy who thinks the stock market is reflective of the economy.

Sure pal.

In 1970 it may have been.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Umm. The NASDAQ and the S&P 500 both hit record highs.

I said we would have record markets "by" the election. It's already happened. Multiple markets hitting highs. For someone who doesn't know what a two letter word means, you really shouldn't try to criticize anyone else's reading comprehension.

I will shit down your throat anytime I feel the urge son.

Fake markets built on helicopter money don't mean shit to me.

Reality does.

You got 72 more days to feel like your bullshit matters. On Nov. 3 you can take a seat, shut the fukk up and take it up the ass like the rest of your low IQ pals.

And watch all your bubbles burst at once.

Until then look up and say ahh.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
“If there's systemic racism in Chicago or in Minnesota, then that means Democrats are responsible for that systemic racism because they have been in control, they have been running those cities and those police departments for decades now,” he said.
Exactly

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I will shit down your throat anytime I feel the urge son.

Fake markets built on helicopter money don't mean shit to me.

Reality does.

You got 72 more days to feel like your bullshit matters. On Nov. 3 you can take a seat, shut the fukk up and take it up the ass like the rest of your low IQ pals.

And watch all your bubbles burst at once.

Until then look up and say ahh.

Funny how you laughed when that was the very rationale I used when I made my prediction, dumbfuck.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
March 12, 2020...

MonkeyF0cker said:
There are already huge reasons the market will soar after there's more certainty with the outbreak. Insanely low interest rates coupled with insanely low energy prices. That means investor money goes to equities, companies have access to cheap capital, and their expenses are low. Add in the stimulus that will come from Congress shortly and the markets will have a huge bounce after the economy gets going again.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/i...2020-will-be-the-year-of-no-sports/?p=1671810

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
March 12, 2020

DJIA 23,553.22
S&P 500 2,741.38
NASDAQ 7,952.05

Today

DJIA 27,739.73 (+17.8%)
S&P 500 3,385.51 (+23.5%)
NASDAQ 11,264.95 (+41.7%)

That's how you make money.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Billy talking about his 2% CHF past posted trade that he claimed to have held for a year and a half.

When I was sitting on TSLA puts that were over $300 in the black/contract (which was a posted trade).

This clown just keeps failing and coming back for more. Never seen anything like it other than Brock Landers.

billydipshit/kovacsbar said:
Nah, you ain't been right yet. I'm up 2TD and a FG at the half. Your girlfriend bringin me cookies. I couldn't have pegged this shit better with a time machine and it seems to bother you.

We got you on record for record high equities at election, my prognostications are no longer pending other than to say that ain't gonna happen.

So we're good here gonna shut you off for a while, my wife thinks you are tryna pull. Fukk did I howl when she said that.

Good luck with your models, investments, all your wagers and your insecurity thing. Sinker pullin for the little guy, it's what he do.

Be well

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/?view=findpost&p=1664669

Record highs by election pal. Shoulda bought the dippy 3-4 days ago like the industry pros here said.

You may be late guy but a record is a record.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/?view=findpost&p=1671182

Dump it all in equities. Record prices in the fall. Who need MLB?

I'm guaranteed bout 1.3 mill.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/i...he-year-of-no-sports/?view=findpost&p=1671774

I do.

Record hi by Nov 2.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/?view=findpost&p=1671786

record equity prices by election day!!!

Chimpdipper.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/i...-dullards-would-stop/?view=findpost&p=1700566

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
And then he came into Office and the Obama stock Market was FAR Superior to the Idiot's. Your stocks were struggling because of W, and specifically the crash of 2008. . If you stayed in, you would have done fantastic, as anyone who was fully invested during the Obama years did. The Idiot's was handed a great situation with the markets and didn't F it up, Until Covid. They've largely come back with the Stimulus but he deserves credit for the market comeback. Still not nearly as good a market performance as under Obama though, as the raw numbers and $$$ affirm.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Watched Joe Biden speak.

Yeah he's real fukkin senile, loooluz.

Better come up with something else, very good speech, gonna top Trump's inevitable 20 rambling self sukk or blooper teleprompter read by a mile.

Pretty effective aessment of the current situation, short on policy but there is plenty of time for that.

B+

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Very, very good convention for Biden/Harris ticket, on point, no bullshit fact checker circus, the Obamas still revered by most of America with a grade 10 education or better, good job by Joe, don't look too sleepy to me.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Watched Joe Biden speak.

Yeah he's real fukkin senile, loooluz.

Better come up with something else, very good speech, gonna top Trump's inevitable 20 rambling self sukk or blooper teleprompter read by a mile.

Pretty effective aessment of the current situation, short on policy but there is plenty of time for that.

B+
People want a plan, we have read four years of over analysis of why Trump sucks. Biden has artfully dodged the inner city problem. If there ever was a cult, it’s people voting blindly for him without any real solutions besides a national mask wearing mandate. I don’t think the dakotas are the problem with the virus.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And then he came into Office and the Obama stock Market was FAR Superior to the Idiot's. Your stocks were struggling because of W, and specifically the crash of 2008. . If you stayed in, you would have done fantastic, as anyone who was fully invested during the Obama years did. The Idiot's was handed a great situation with the markets and didn't F it up, Until Covid. They've largely come back with the Stimulus but he deserves credit for the market comeback. Still not nearly as good a market performance as under Obama though, as the raw numbers and $$$ affirm.

You people who know nothing about finance or economics but continue to talk about it are hilarious.

Never heard of the phrase, "buy low, sell high"? I wonder if it's better to inherit a market after it had just consolidated and bottomed while a shitload of stimulus is being injected into it with 0% interest rates. I wonder if it will be multitudes easier to grow an economy in that environment versus inheriting a market at record highs in the face of rising interest rates and the Fed's quantitative easing balance sheet.

Tough call.

And yet Obama could barely outperform him with all of that working in his favor.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Very, very good convention for Biden/Harris ticket, on point, no bullshit fact checker circus, the Obamas still revered by most of America with a grade 10 education or better, good job by Joe, don't look too sleepy to me.

Uhh. Do you have a grade 10 education or better?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I agree about the trump babbling, says nothing outside of trying to settle a score.

He's terrible at giving speeches off of a teleprompter. I kind of think that's why he does that because he sounds like a 6 year old reading.

Trump's strength is debating. If Biden starts mumbling incoherently just once, Trump will drill the fuck out of him on it, and it's a huge challenge for someone in cognitive decline like Biden to think on their feet in a debate as opposed to reading a speech that has been rehearsed probably hundreds of times to make sure he doesn't slip. He was probably on all kinds of stimulants just for tonight too. Part of me wonders if they taped his speech too...

The good part is that Biden has already said he can't wait to debate Trump. So not only would he look like a huge pussy if he cancels, but he'd have to go against his word and his promises right before the election too.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
People want a plan, we have read four years of over analysis of why Trump sucks. Biden has artfully dodged the inner city problem. If there ever was a cult, it’s people voting blindly for him without any real solutions besides a national mask wearing mandate. I don’t think the dakotas are the problem with the virus.

There is plenty of time for that yet and last night was probably not the proper venue.

We do know that he is a champion of the farming industry, infrastructure and renewable energy are priorities, law enforcement and violent crime acts will be reviewed, tax reform probably quashed, student loan forgiveness, ACA amongst other ideas.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Bi Partisan investigation finds Trump definitely colluded with Russia to tilt 2016 election. A fewof the colluders are pedorants.

Michelle Obama pegs Trump in full public view

Corona heads for 200k

Former Chief Strategist gets arrested for fraud.

Barrack rips you a new one on the national stage

Judge says you are done flaunting the legal system, hand over financials.

Pretty good week for the greasy bastard.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You guys that are pumped up by bidens speech, do you think he inspired anyone to vote for him? Is self pity the way to motivate an electorate? The fact that he was able to read the speech fairly well, and that most people are relieved, just highlights that it's the exception.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Mini Mike pissed Biden was flawless, on point and drew praise from both Republican and Democratic people that actually matter.

Didn't leave the troll any material.

blueline

EOG Master
Bi Partisan investigation finds Trump definitely colluded with Russia to tilt 2016 election. A fewof the colluders are pedorants.

Michelle Obama pegs Trump in full public view

Corona heads for 200k

Former Chief Strategist gets arrested for fraud.

Barrack rips you a new one on the national stage

Judge says you are done flaunting the legal system, hand over financials.

Pretty good week for the greasy bastard.

Sums it up nicely

boston massacre

EOG Master

That Mother Fuck Biden, Has Been Trying To Put a Plan Together For 47 YEARS !

It's official: this year's DNC is a disaster!
The ratings are 25% less compared to 2016's convention that nominated Hillary Clinton.
But…
The picture gets worse when you look at the major networks.
CBS, NBC, and ABC saw a 42 percent drop in viewership.
Yikes.
Ratings are a strong indication of the enthusiasm behind the party and the candidate.
While polls appear to show Joe Biden in the lead nationally, it is clear that the enthusiasm remains behind President Trump.

You see the TV ratings for RNC first two nights are significantly lower than the DNC first two nights?

So if the DNC was a disaster based off TV ratings what do you call the RNC?