Sinker 100

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
little billy.....take on dell dude and i will add 250 win or lose and on top of that take over this current contest including the 250 if i lose....

i will take over your current record of 17-56-2 minus 44units

only stipulation is....for me to be so generous.....you will have to ask me nicely

Ole Pete's fades might be even better than William's

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I decided not to have a contest I'm gonna pay for the dumptruck that picks up Railburt's bloated carcass when he taps. That way we don't gotta wait till football.

Community spirit.

May pay for 2 fer 1 sansabelts for delbert dude, probably cheaper than one pair of 48's

billysink

EOG Dedicated
get this shit moving here ya lazy fukks

I figure I got about 112.96 of cheap entertainment almost halfway.

hey bobbo the math guy what's my record here?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You are a loser and a stiff. Good job exposing yourself.

Double-D, I exposed this Clown and 5 of his friends over 2 years ago. I still claim, to this day, that this "Sinker 100," thread is actually my creation because it followed on the heels of an expose thread exposing Silly Billy and he tried to save face only to end up w/ egg on it.

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/channeling-my-inner-sillybilly.406292/

I want to be clear, I didn't pick this fight, this guy came out of nowhere and started trolling me. An example had to be made, rights had to be wronged, etc, etc.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
little billy, when you're done crying in the corner and after mommy changes your panties you can let me know if you want me to finish the contest for you and pay all debts owed.....i will do that for you.....under one condition....you have to ask nicely

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Double-D, I exposed this Clown and 5 of his friends over 2 years ago. I still claim, to this day, that this "Sinker 100," thread is actually my creation because it followed on the heels of an expose thread exposing Silly Billy and he tried to save face only to end up w/ egg on it.

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/channeling-my-inner-sillybilly.406292/

I want to be clear, I didn't pick this fight, this guy came out of nowhere and started trolling me. An example had to be made, rights had to be wronged, etc, etc.

exposed again FML.

Chitty funny as fukk.

Been shamed by something called Dell Dude, some Game Bread creation, a 5'3" midget, some kid Chrisaldo and a human punching bag with a swollen liver.

Tell you what pals. As soon as you matter, I'll make my last 35 picks.

Or as soon as I get 266.13* worth of entertainment outta you fukkin toys.

* interest compounded from 01/08/18.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
exposed again FML.

Chitty funny as fukk.

Been shamed by something called Dell Dude, some Game Bread creation, a 5'3" midget, some kid Chrisaldo and a human punching bag with a swollen liver.

Tell you what pals. As soon as you matter, I'll make my last 35 picks.

Or as soon as I get 266.13* worth of entertainment outta you fukkin toys.

* interest compounded from 01/08/18.

You started w/ me and you don't like me finishing it. I polished you and your Muppet Mob off years ago and now I'm part of the Mob on you now. Karma is a Bitch and she's back in heat.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
That's it?

where's the fat fukk brigade?

Hit themselves in head with own keyboard?

Delbert get in here and talk some of your very meaningful hardcore shit.

Punchy passed out drunk at noon, Trailburt in the Oxygen tent.

weak day

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
pay up stiffie......you fat fvcking slob stop peeing in the corner and having mommy change your panties and make some picks....

only 40 more plays to make up 68.5 units.....just have me do it, at least i'll try and i'll pay.........do you want me to try billy, do you want me to pay your debt fatty......you just have to ask me billy.....nicely of course

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Pity bump for Billy. Have you asked Petey nicely to bail you out?

oh fukk no I got about $150.87 worth of entertainment to wring out of the braindead unwashed shut ins who post in this thing

might make a few picks

you go suck your nicotine encrusted thumb for supper and check back real soon.

Is yer real name Buford Bodine son?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I like howid Bill pretends he is winning. Maybe you can try to use your pretend $150 to buy toilet paper and masks.