Black Lives Matter

mr merlin

EOG Master
How do you legally remove these leaders? Legally? We live in a democracy. We elect our leaders. Each city, Township or state has an election where a leader is voted in by a pool of their peers and the people who actually live in these cities. You are nothing short of an uneducated buffoon but this is not new news to anyone. So just for conversation's sake, say you could remove them. Then what? Let's hear your detailed plan and be precise and try not to sound like even more of a buffoon than you already do so far. Take your time. Your plan needs to be done legally btw. Let's see how much education you really got for your school system.
I'm not in favor of doing it legally, you have men in masks(very politically correct) show up in the night and drag them away, you shoot them in the head and toss them in the ditch. that's how you do it, quick and painless, saves a lot of trouble.

If we started doing that, word would get around quickly, and we'd all live happily ever after.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I'm not in favor of doing it legally, you have men in masks(very politically correct) show up in the night and drag them away, you shoot them in the head and toss them in the ditch. that's how you do it, quick and painless, saves a lot of trouble.

If we started doing that, word would get around quickly, and we'd all live happily ever after.
Then who would work the factories?

Bushay

NHL Expert
deblasio doesn't work nor does that mayor of portland, seatlle, etc, they serve no purpose.
next time you decide to answer me, try and stay on topic. no one has time to listen to your fairy tale stories. just as I called it, your plan makes no sense. this is why I don't engage with your idiots normally.

mr merlin

EOG Master
next time you decide to answer me, try and stay on topic. no one has time to listen to your fairy tale stories. just as I called it, your plan makes no sense. this is why I don't engage with your idiots normally.
You responded to my post(get to the root cause), not the other way around.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How do you legally remove these leaders? Legally? We live in a democracy. We elect our leaders. Each city, Township or state has an election where a leader is voted in by a pool of their peers and the people who actually live in these cities. You are nothing short of an uneducated buffoon but this is not new news to anyone. So just for conversation's sake, say you could remove them. Then what? Let's hear your detailed plan and be precise and try not to sound like even more of a buffoon than you already do so far. Take your time. Your plan needs to be done legally btw. Let's see how much education you really got for your school system.

Which leaders are you speaking of?

janus

EOG Dedicated
They're fed up. They want justice any way they can get it. Nothings worked so far to this point. You're still ONLY looking at one side. There are 2 sides in this equation.

there's the side that in every major city commits horrific murders on a daily basis and turns their side of that city into a gigantic murderous shithole, again, and again, and again.... and then there's the side that's finally sick of that shit. you're right, two sides.

Bushay

NHL Expert
there's the side that in every major city commits horrific murders on a daily basis and turns their side of that city into a gigantic murderous shithole, again, and again, and again.... and then there's the side that's finally sick of that shit. you're right, two sides.
That's right. And didn't have to be that way.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Minneapolis to spend $4.8M for new police HQ after previous building destroyed during protest
A city council committee approves spending $3.6M to sublease the building, $1.2M to renovate

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lots of burning in Kenosha WI.
Tucker showed a distraught woman who's family business was burned and a total loss, she asked why did this happen? Tucker explained why - because no one cared enough to stop them, the mayor didn't care, the governor didn't care, the police chief didn't care. the cold hard truth of living in a blue city.