What's a Snowflake Sports Fan to do?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
They won't watch the NFL because of kneeling. And Kaep is always lurking. And Drew isn't the racist they wanted him to be. And Mahomes is the new face of the NFL, and unlike gutless past Icons Brady, and Peyton, he speaks out and cares about doing the right thing. And Russell said Seattle wouldn't have played if there was a game this week.

They won't watch the NBA because of kneeling, and BLM on the Court, and LeBron, unlike gutless past Icon MJ, cares about doing the right thing, and boycotting a few days to protest Yet Another senseless killing by a cop of some black dude.

They won't watch MLB because of kneeling, and also boycotting some games for Blake.

But there's always good old lily White NHL? They play though it all, with no kneeling. Whoops. They're doing the right thing too. Some even kneeling with skates. Bravo.

US Soccer? Same

Tennis? Same

NASCAR? No more Racist Flag to celebrate.

It's tough out there for a Cultist Sports Fan who just wants good old Military flyovers, and racist symbols in their sports. But no "politics" in Sports.

Where will the poor snowflakes turn to have their poor fee fees spared?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
They gonna say they boycott the shit then go bet a weeks pay on the square azz chalk pick up a six pack of pussy piss beer some dollar store snacks.

Then go home watch the anthem through first half, chukk the DOA ticket swig the last beer pass out in third quarter and wake up for a night game repeat.

You know any fukker on a soap box say they gonna boycott just wants his shit opinion to matter one time.

These the same fukks too scared to answer a phone poll truthfully.

Therein lies the infatuation with Trump. He just another big loud pussy fart.

Murheeka......where pussy farts matter.

for bout 70 more days.

kane

EOG master
I laugh at anyone who declares they'll never watch another (fill in the blank sport) due to kneeling, protesting, or any other political reason, it's all just bullshit and bluster

billysink

EOG Dedicated
biggest bullshit ever uttered whoever said that.

It's a savvy man's world now

Mind yer business, handle yer business

W. Sauce ain't gonna play no mo.

All these fukkers building empires on lies, conspiracies and other folk hard earned....

will find their place

real soon.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I laugh at anyone who declares they'll never watch another (fill in the blank sport) due to kneeling, protesting, or any other political reason, it's all just bullshit and bluster
It's a pathetically weak, pussy move, and only pathetically weak pussies would even think of doing it. I cannot imagine not watching a sport I love simply because of irrelevant nonsense that has nothing to do with the game. If the game changes because of rules, etc., yeah. But because of stuff going on before or after the game, or a players political views? Weak ass shit.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You forgot that pathetic white - dominated game of golf.
I actually included Golf in my original post, but could find no documented cases of boycotting or kneeling(?) by any golfers in a quick look, even though I've heard there have been a few. I actually got this idea from Cowherd, who did mention golf. But I strive for accuracy, so......

alfie

EOG Dedicated
It's a pathetically weak, pussy move, and only pathetically weak pussies would even think of doing it. I cannot imagine not watching a sport I love simply because of irrelevant nonsense that has nothing to do with the game. If the game changes because of rules, etc., yeah. But because of stuff going on before or after the game, or a players political views? Weak ass shit.

are the wrestlers protesting...

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I watched the same exact way as always. From the first minute of the early games to the last minute of the finale.

kane

EOG master
Anyone who considers themselves an NFL fan who says they won't watch any more games due to the kneeling or anything else political is lying, yeah they post on message boards their disdain for the athletes kneeling and proclaim they're done with football, and then Sunday 1:00 rolls around, and those same guys are sitting on their couches with a beer in one hand and a bag of chips in the other watching just like every Sunday. Saying you're protesting the NFL sounds good when you're posting to a bunch of strangers, but none of them mean it, they're all tuning in just like they always have, and just like they always will

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Anyone who considers themselves an NFL fan who says they won't watch any more games due to the kneeling or anything else political is lying, yeah they post on message boards their disdain for the athletes kneeling and proclaim they're done with football, and then Sunday 1:00 rolls around, and those same guys are sitting on their couches with a beer in one hand and a bag of chips in the other watching just like every Sunday. Saying you're protesting the NFL sounds good when you're posting to a bunch of strangers, but none of them mean it, they're all tuning in just like they always have, and just like they always will
I don’t need any sport to tell me how to think, it’s pretty simple. This goes to the league, sports radio, ESPN, sports websites, etc. If you guys want it force fed to you, go right ahead. Many people are weary of this shit and have tuned it out all together. When the wokefest stops, the ratings will come back.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="FairWarning, post: 7643791, member: 21270"]I don’t need any sport to tell me how to think, it’s pretty simple. This goes to the league, sports radio, ESPN, sports websites, etc. If you guys want it force fed to you, go right ahead. Many people are weary of this shit and have tuned it out all together. When the wokefest stops, the ratings will come back.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean you wont be watching any NFL games this year

kane

EOG master
Can’t one be a NFL fan and boycott? I’ll watch it on demand this week.

I find it hard to believe a die hard Steelers fan who's been rooting for them his whole life tunes in to watch them play, sees a bunch of them kneeling for the anthem, turns the game off and decides never to watch another Steeler game the rest of the season. Guys bet these games, guys have fantasy players in these games, there's no way someone is boycotting the entire season because some of the players don't stand for the anthem. It sounds good to vent on a message board, but in reality it doesn't work that way

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I find it hard to believe a die hard Steelers fan who's been rooting for them his whole life tunes in to watch them play, sees a bunch of them kneeling for the anthem, turns the game off and decides never to watch another Steeler game the rest of the season. Guys bet these games, guys have fantasy players in these games, there's no way someone is boycotting the entire season because some of the players don't stand for the anthem. It sounds good to vent on a message board, but in reality it doesn't work that way
I bet on the games, turned in a fantasy lineup, and watched the cubs. I wasn’t planning on not watching the bears, but i didn’t miss it.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I guess people on the right living in Tampa and New Orleans don't care about the kneeling

My mother is a Republican who lives in New Orleans. She is also a huge football fan who watched the game on Sunday.
Middle class white people in New Orleans are sick to death of the protests. They simply don't understand why anyone who gets paid millions of dollars a year to put on a costume and throw a ball around can consider themselves to be a victim. They respect the police and rule of law and are frustrated with the Democrats' insistence on doing everything possible to divide the country.
Watching football yesterday was a diversion to feel just a little bit more normal and forget about the pandemic for a few hours.

kane

EOG master
My mother is a Republican who lives in New Orleans. She is also a huge football fan who watched the game on Sunday.
Middle class white people in New Orleans are sick to death of the protests. They simply don't understand why anyone who gets paid millions of dollars a year to put on a costume and throw a ball around can consider themselves to be a victim. They respect the police and rule of law and are frustrated with the Democrats' insistence on doing everything possible to divide the country.
Watching football yesterday was a diversion to feel just a little bit more normal and forget about the pandemic for a few hours.

Middle class white people have never had to protest anything, if your grandmother was poor and black maybe she would think different, hope she comes through the Hurricane in good shape

MrTop

EOG Master
Middle class white people have never had to protest anything, if your grandmother was poor and black maybe she would think different, hope she comes through the Hurricane in good shape

non union & unions have been protesting years way before you were born. They have every race, religion etc.

kane

EOG master

Meant to post mother, instead of grandmother

janus

EOG Dedicated

everything you described references the "pathetically weak pussy move" of kneeling. kneelers are fucking whiny pussies, and your interest in their little tantrums makes you a tiny little pussy by proxy. saying it has nothing to do with the game? you're not a man if you say that. real games are played by men, not whiny little girls. real games are watched by men, not WHINY LITTLE GIRLS. wah-wah, if you don't like shit, don't whine and then complain about the response, man up. either don't fucking whine or take the rebuke like a man.

having seen your limp-wristed political views, i have no doubt you'll be confused.

(in short, you're a pussy)

Last edited: