WTF Did I Just Watch?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The worst coached game of the season. That was a Vogel Horror Show.

This may be my last post here at EOG so if I don’t respond, that’s why. I’m not panicked and I ain’t running and hiding but I’m not posting on the same forum as Javy. He’s the only EOG poster that I would literally punch in the face for calling me a Tree Jumper.

If this is indeed my last post, all the best to the real MoFo’s on here and even all the Trolls I’ve loved before.

This may be my last post here at EOG so if I don’t respond, that’s why. I’m not panicked and I ain’t running and hiding but I’m not posting on the same forum as Javy. He’s the only EOG poster that I would literally punch in the face for calling me a Tree Jumper.

Toughen up Sally.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

If this is indeed my last post, all the best to the real MoFo’s on here and even all the Trolls I’ve loved before.

Cubs2020 is gone.

Here's hoping your Lakers don't follow him out the door.

That wasn't Javy. It was an impostor.

JK should just create a subfolder for these clowns that do nothing but fanboy all the time. Then they can stick around and say what they want and we don't have 80% of the main forum being their nonsense and the back and forth taunting that goes on with them.

JK should just create a subfolder for these clowns that do nothing but fanboy all the time. Then they can stick around and say what they want and we don't have 80% of the main forum being their nonsense and the back and forth taunting that goes on with them.
Bred should have a dedicated Brick thread.

kane

EOG master
A cinderblock? LeBron backed him down all the way under the rim, but missed the layup, Tucker didn't do anything defensively other than get backed down right under the rim

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
A cinderblock? LeBron backed him down all the way under the rim, but missed the layup, Tucker didn't do anything defensively other than get backed down right under the rim

Idk about a lay-up, it looked more like a backwards over the shoulder prayer.

If you back them down under the rim you damn sure hope to get a better look than that?

Especially if considered in some parts you're a potential top 50 player.

Either way Tucker got the job done.

Lakers must have been losing or a close game for that size choke.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I just don't get it.....

Back a smaller man down to the rim and throw that up? Can you imagine MJ settling for that?

And missing no less.

He made Tucker look like Nowitski all over again.

Pivot, stick in his face and go up strong!!!

No heart, never had it, never will.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I watched fragments of the game but Houton had an organized attack plan with Harden. Lakers played their offense like they were on defense. Coach has to take some responsibility

boston massacre

EOG Master

Looks Like Vogel is Your Permanent Excuse.

You're a Fake Sports Reporting Fraud.

Always Trying To Hide Your 6 Time Choker.

That Shit Don't Sell Here.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Thank you, JK. We can now get back to our regularly scheduled program of me kicking Troll Ass!

Hope is a thing w/ feathers that perches in the soul. Becky and I would wash thesse guys in 6 tops.

People Who Know Basketball Will Be Doing The Ass Kicking.

And That's Not You.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

LOL. I think there should be a subfolder for squares and stiffs. JFC, pay your fucking bills around here. No one rides for free, MoFo.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I love how Doug says he has, "No Moves." Hey Dougie Boy, PJ didn't even get off the ground to contest the shot. I know LBJ missed it but I loved it, PJ doesn;t even see it coming.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I watched fragments of the game but Houton had an organized attack plan with Harden. Lakers played their offense like they were on defense. Coach has to take some responsibility

Worst Coached game of the Season. They gave that game away because Vogel is tone deaf w/ Floor Combinations. It's awful to watch.

I fear LBJ is going to have to go HAM to get by these guys and he shouldn't have to do that. We are flat out better but if you don't use your resources appropriately, shit like this happens.

Vogel needs to pull his head out of his ass and respond to what it is going on in front of him. Dude, your looking staganant offensively, put in Dion and let him create for himself and others. This isn't fucking brain surgery. If he stinks up the place, adjust and go to Plan B but for Dion not to get any burn in that game until 4:30 to go is inexcusable.

Worst Coached game of the Season. They gave that game away because Vogel is tone deaf w/ Floor Combinations. It's awful to watch.

I fear LBJ is going to have to go HAM to get by these guys and he shouldn't have to do that. We are flat out better but if you don't use your resources appropriately, shit like this happens.

Vogel needs to pull his head out of his ass and respond to what it is going on in front of him. Dude, your looking staganant offensively, put in Dion and let him create for himself and others. This isn't fucking brain surgery. If he stinks up the place, adjust and go to Plan B but for Dion not to get any burn in that game until 4:30 to go is inexcusable.

Most coaches are pretty shitty in my view. I love Nurse and appreciate Stevens, the rest are a bunch of cut from the same cloth morons. Always play favorites, always use the same guys and hope they "play through it", and never see anything unique from most of them as they'll just copy what someone else did that worked and act like that's how you win. And worst part, once you are a coach, you'll always be one. You can be horrendous and it will get explained away about poor personnel or bad front office and that guy will get another job elsewhere.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I knew you would blame the coach.

I would fully expect the Lakers to win this series in 6. They just took Houston’s best shot and will adjust. Would you rather have Vogel or Coach D making them?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I would fully expect the Lakers to win this series in 6. They just took Houston’s best shot and will adjust. Would you rather have Vogel or Coach D making them?

Was I wrong about T-Lue? Be honest, here. Was I wrong?

He's a Championship Coach who can't find a fucking job despite yet another opening that had one of his ex-players on the squad.... Steve Nash got the job, was T-Lue even interviewed? He was terrible making in-running adjustments; just awful and I pointed it out on several occassions.

Champ coaches are in demand yet he isn't.... why is that? LBJ covered a multitude of his sins, it's ridiculous and it looks like he may have to do it again. My point is, he shouldn't have to go HAM to get by these guys. We've got the Horses, let them out of the fucking barn, You fucking guys want LBJ to put up 40-pt triple-doubles every playoff game, I don't, I want some help from the Village and it starts w/ our Chief simply responding to what is going on in front of him, All I ask is just for a little bit of common sense w/ our floor combinations; that's all.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I think so to but you start giving games away, it can get away from you real quick.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
We've got the Horses, let them out of the fucking barn,

UniBron is the best team in the LG,, no one and I mean no one, should beat them to 4 games given there is 7 to play.

When I said, only Vogel can fuck this up, I meant it and you saw it in game 1 of this series. Now, UniBron's energy did seem weird to me and they may have lost anyway but I don't care. I care about the PROCESS, Vogel's tactical lineup decisions were terrible.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I don't know Coach D that well so probably Vogel. I don't hate the guy, I just want him to pull his head out of his ass.