5Dimes done with US Customers?

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Yeah, they're temporarily suspending their service on 9/21/2020 for US customers. I got the notice when I logged it today, sucks..

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Yeah, they're temporarily suspending their service on 9/21/2020 for US customers. I got the notice when I logged it today, sucks..

Thats a really weird notice. Opening a new site for americans? Trying to apply for a liscense in an american state?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Like Ferris said. Life comes at you fast. Half hour after this Chat, got an EMail with THE announcement.

Chat transcript​

Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Account Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Choose a department: Customer Service

Tabata​

Mon, 09/07/20 04:59:03 pm America/New_York​

Welcome to the 5Dimes Group Live Chat. Keep in mind the account & 4-digit PIN combination must be provided if the information you are requesting is specific to your account only.​

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department. This is Tabata, I’ll be happy to assist you today. May I have your account and PIN, please?​

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​

04:59:40 pm​

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​

Tabata​

04:59:49 pm​

Good afternoon!​

Thank you. How can I help you?​

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​

05:00:58 pm​

Hi. There are rumors going around that You guys are pulling out of the US market very soon? Is this true? If so, what will happen to our balances and pending future wagers?​

Tabata​

05:01:21 pm​

We are continuing business as usual. US customers are still welcome to 5Dimes, they are just rumors.​

They are just rumors, if anything that big happens we will let all of our customers know and management will take a decision and you will be informed.​

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​

05:02:39 pm​

Thanks. So I can safely ignore those rumors, and safely bet Week 1 of the NFL and any future NFL wagers?​

Tabata​

05:02:57 pm​

Yes, you can ignore them, no worries​

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​

05:03:11 pm​

Thank you. have a nice day.​

Tabata​

05:03:15 pm​

You're welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with?​

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​

05:03:34 pm​

No thanks. Bye.​

Tabata​

05:03:57 pm​

Thank you for choosing us, have a great day.​

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
and how is live chat denying it when there is a message when people log in?
1/2 hour after the chat denial, they made the announcement. Tabata not very truthful, or was kept in the dark Sad. I'm in chat que for further info.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Weirdo book. Telling every US customer to basically withdrawal by end of month and off with ya.

Licensing? Excuse me, lol. Blahbdbshmuahxnjdjzj

I'm not the brightest but absolutely not.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
They will allow you to transfer everything, including open pending futures, that will be graded after Sept 25th, to BetAnySports.eu, for no fee. This appears to be a CRIS/Bookmaker situation, with 5Dimes wanting to clear their Books of Any US players, for some kind of US legal option in the future, but still having a US facing operation for their US clients "loosely" related to them.
Was on chat for about 2 hours, getting set up, but ultimately everything got done. It appears BetAnySports is identical to 5Dimes. Only difference I see so far is that if you allow the reduced Juice option, which is the default option, you can't also have the free monthly Payout option, like you could at 5Dimes.

After asking about this on chat, seems they will allow it if you had it at 5Dimes like I did. (y)

Last edited:
Weirdo book. Telling every US customer to basically withdrawal by end of month and off with ya.

Licensing? Excuse me, lol. Blahbdbshmuahxnjdjzj

I'm not the brightest but absolutely not.

Why not? Cris is whitewashing their US operation history and partnering with MLB, Pinnacle is saying they will eventually do something in the US, why not 5Dimes with no Tony around to be tied to the traditional model.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
They really let you set up a profile with "The Cucker" ? That made me laugh.

Like Ferris said. Life comes at you fast. Half hour after this Chat, got an EMail with THE announcement.

Chat transcript​

Name: The Cucker

Account Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Choose a department: Customer Service

Tabata​

Mon, 09/07/20 04:59:03 pm America/New_York​

Welcome to the 5Dimes Group Live Chat. Keep in mind the account & 4-digit PIN combination must be provided if the information you are requesting is specific to your account only.​

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department. This is Tabata, I’ll be happy to assist you today. May I have your account and PIN, please?​

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​

04:59:40 pm​

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​

Tabata​

04:59:49 pm​

Good afternoon!​

Thank you. How can I help you?​

The Cucker​

05:00:58 pm​

Hi. There are rumors going around that You guys are pulling out of the US market very soon? Is this true? If so, what will happen to our balances and pending future wagers?​

Tabata​

05:01:21 pm​

We are continuing business as usual. US customers are still welcome to 5Dimes, they are just rumors.​

They are just rumors, if anything that big happens we will let all of our customers know and management will take a decision and you will be informed.​

The Cucker​

05:02:39 pm​

Thanks. So I can safely ignore those rumors, and safely bet Week 1 of the NFL and any future NFL wagers?​

Tabata​

05:02:57 pm​

Yes, you can ignore them, no worries​

The Cucker​

05:03:11 pm​

Thank you. have a nice day.​

Tabata​

05:03:15 pm​

You're welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with?​

The Cucker​

05:03:34 pm​

No thanks. Bye.​

Tabata​

05:03:57 pm​

Thank you for choosing us, have a great day.​

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Hope you are good with Bitcoin, getting a check or wire from them is a hassle and expensive.
They'll still allow the one free check per month on your free day. But if you have over $3,000, the rest will have to be charged a fee, it seems. But they transferred my full amount, which was more than $3,000, Fee free, to betanysports.

They'll still allow the one free check per month on your free day. But if you have over $3,000, the rest will have to be charged a fee, it seems. But they transferred my full amount, which was more than $3,000, Fee free, to betanysports.

Wish I could get that free day thing to work out but they bullshit me about it all the time. "Oh I need a supervisor approval and he is out at the moment" nonsense. Then next time I contact them and ask its sorry, pay $65 because your free period to get a check passed. Finally gave up and just made it BTC only. On a good note, BTC down a bit now so if it rolls back up to 12k again it will be a going away bonus.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
In America though? 5dimes licensed legally? No way man. Why do this right before football season too? Betanysports? I dont know. Try it out I guess, it might work but everything seems fishy to me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are supposed to refund pending future toilet paper. Going to catch a break and get $130 back that was dead as fuck because of as ifs.

railbird

EOG Master
now it feel like tony has died, you feel tony spirit through 5 dimes unique offerings. Sad day. they were 1st to offer little leuage regionals back in 2002. 250 a pop and could re hit after line move. i was shocked when i found tony was 24 when i was talking to him back then.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
I really think books make more money booking Europeans, Asians, So. Americans betting soccer and other sports . Too many sharps from US. We have more free time to study this shit. Plenty of dumb asses too, including me. If the Big Boys are steady winners, they can put a hurting on the book. The sharp Big Boys probably represent about 8 percent of the total players.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I really think books make more money booking Europeans, Asians, So. Americans betting soccer and other sports . Too many sharps from US. We have more free time to study this shit. Plenty of dumb asses too, including me. If the Big Boys are steady winners, they can put a hurting on the book. The sharp Big Boys probably represent about 8 percent of the total players.

Uhh..what? I think European bettors are way more sharp. Think about all the dumb money in the NFL-- people betting 5,6 figures on hunches in probably the most efficient market. Americans are dumb imo. The % of sharps is way higher in Europe than America.