Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
The pathological lying racist got 5 deferrals so he didn't have to serve, he's a cowardly traitorous piece of garbage

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's not gossip when it's a report confirmed by multiple news outlets, including the trump news network aka fox news. Trump thinks our vets are suckers and losers, he's a fucking disgrace to all those who served

Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that, Gertrude.

kane

EOG master
Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that, Gertrude.

And you keep believing all the bullshit lies your orange racist hero tells you, you and the rest of the trumptards are the most gullible people on the planet, trump thinks our vets are losers and you defend him, how fucking pathetic

mr merlin

EOG Master
Great news, both cases and deaths dropped close to 40% today. I'm sure some of it is hoiliday related but we'll take it when it comes.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
What about his tweet directed at Steve Jobs wife?
Freaking outrageous

I don't give a shit about gossip. Why does that stupid shit matter to you people? You can't prove whether he said that about troops killed or not. I doubt he said it but who knows. People claiming someone said something means nothing to me unless I have evidence of it. Even then, I actions speak a lot louder than words to me. But every day you people are talking about what Trump SAID or what someone claims he said. Every single day. A bunch of old women.

If Jobs' widow published an article like that in the middle of an election campaign and knows it's a lie, I wouldn't blame the targeted person at all for lashing out. Don't care who it is or what side of the aisle they happen to be on. This shit shouldn't even be a story, but the libtards here are blaming a reporter for asking Joe Biden to come and interview while giving free reign to news outlets running a story that's pure hearsay at best (if it even has any truth to it).

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I don't give a shit about gossip. Why does that stupid shit matter to you people? You can't prove whether he said that about troops killed or not. I doubt he said it but who knows. People claiming someone said something means nothing to me unless I have evidence of it. Even then, I actions speak a lot louder than words to me. But every day you people are talking about what Trump SAID or what someone claims he said. Every single day. A bunch of old women.

If Jobs' widow published an article like that in the middle of an election campaign and knows it's a lie, I wouldn't blame the targeted person at all for lashing out. Don't care who it is or what side of the aisle they happen to be on. This shit shouldn't even be a story, but the libtards here are blaming a reporter for asking Joe Biden to come and interview while giving free reign to news outlets running a story that's pure hearsay at best (if it even has any truth to it).

Agree about the gossip. However he called McCain a loser. They hated each other. And I believe he was mad flags were lowered to half-mast for him, thats pretty much a fact. But Trump lies
ALL the time and has a history of denying reports that later turn out to be true.

McCain a loser

mr merlin

EOG Master
Agree about the gossip. However he called McCain a loser. They hated each other. And I believe he was mad flags were lowered to half-mast for him, thats pretty much a fact. But Trump lies
ALL the time and has a history of denying reports that later turn out to be true.

McCain a loser

Mccain was a loser, period, he was also insane at the end, likely due to his brain cancer. the fact is Mccain was the one who pushed the fake dossier, got the whole thing started, he was punked by others who used him. Mccain was a war monger and the wars he pushed were total mistakes, trump is the opposite, which is why the military industrial complex hates him.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
In 2019 72.000 people died in the U.S. from Opioid overdoses. Thus far this year there is a 13 per cent increase. Compare how much attention this receives compared to the Virus. Hmmmmmm

mr merlin

EOG Master
Did you hear the latest story put out by the fear mongers. that sturgis rally caused 250,000 cases, and will cost the economy over $25000 per attendee, and here we thought it was just a big drinking party. LOL

They put this crap out there and then wonder why no one listens to the media anymore, can they possibly be that out of it?

billysink

EOG Dedicated

McCain a loser

You could hang the fukker by the stupidity that comes out of his own mouth.

You can't blame that shit on your enemies, the left, Obama, Putin, Ping ling, MS-13, Antifa, Mexico, Windmills, the media, Facebook, Black folk, looters, Iran, China.....

his own spoken word. Speeches, interviews, press conferences. Throw in twitter too.

Free pass by the whiteness, can't blame anyone

boston massacre

EOG Master
Mccain was a loser, period, he was also insane at the end, likely due to his brain cancer. the fact is Mccain was the one who pushed the fake dossier, got the whole thing started, he was punked by others who used him. Mccain was a war monger and the wars he pushed were total mistakes, trump is the opposite, which is why the military industrial complex hates him.

McCain Should Have Spent His Whole Life in The Military.

Piece of Fuckin Shit Politician.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You could hang the fukker by the stupidity that comes out of his own mouth.

You can't blame that shit on your enemies, the left, Obama, Putin, Ping ling, MS-13, Antifa, Mexico, Windmills, the media, Facebook, Black folk, looters, Iran, China.....

his own spoken word. Speeches, interviews, press conferences. Throw in twitter too.

Free pass by the whiteness, can't blame anyone
Is it a free pass by the blacks who support Trump, or just tighty whites?

universalist

EOG Dedicated
On behalf of America, we apologize to all veterans living and dead, you are not suckers or losers, thank you for your service.
He never said that!!!!!!!!!!! 19 people who were there say the same thing . It is just another liberal lie/. They are desperate.

Bushay

NHL Expert
He never said that!!!!!!!!!!! 19 people who were there say the same thing . It is just another liberal lie/. They are desperate.
Desperate for what? He going to get crushed in 56 days. His own propaganda source [Fox News] confirmed it. Sorry. You lose this one son. Said the same about McCain publically. Nobody's falling for the denial this time. Try again.

universalist

EOG Dedicated
Desperate for what? He going to get crushed in 56 days. His own propaganda source [Fox News] confirmed it. Sorry. You lose this one son. Said the same about McCain publically. Nobody's falling for the denial this time. Try again.
If you have to ask then you need to listen to something other then fake news

Bushay

NHL Expert
19 people were there now? lol. Where did you pull that out of your ass from?

Lets see a legitimate link that 19 people "DIDNT" hear him say that? lol.

Take your time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Merlin - where you at? Looking good.
Yup, down 30% on cases, over 50% on deaths, i'm sure tomorrow will be a bit of a makeup, but as I've said before, the trend is clear.

It appears we're peaking here in the upper midwest too, we'll know for sure this week, if we do that will mean the virus will have peaked everywhere.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yup, down 30% on cases, over 50% on deaths, i'm sure tomorrow will be a bit of a makeup, but as I've said before, the trend is clear.

It appears we're peaking here in the upper midwest too, we'll know for sure this week, if we do that will mean the virus will have peaked everywhere.

shut the fukk up with this rooooty poo

if this if that