Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
The 7 day avg of deaths is now lower than it was on april 1, if you'll recall the pandemic didn't even kick in until march 15.

It's over!

boston massacre

EOG Master
19 people were there now? lol. Where did you pull that out of your ass from?

Lets see a legitimate link that 19 people "DIDNT" hear him say that? lol.

Take your time.

Where's Your Evidence Trump Spoke Those Words ?

You Have Shit as Usual.

If Anything, You Have Some Anonymous Punk Agreeing With Some Anti-Trump Publication Writer, Who's A Bitch in Hiding.

Trump Would Kick That Punk Writer's Ass on Stage.

For You To Watch.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
You get all of your news from CNN?

Explains things.

You think you know me
You think I'm a lib
You know jack shit fucker

I dislike libs more than you
But I handle it differently

I'll give u hint why
Spent tens of thousands in attorney fees
Mostly in family court
Been in front of several lib judges
Without getting into details
There is nothing worse, nothing worse than lib judges brother. Not sure how family court is outside nyc but here it should be abolished.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Whose fault is it according to the left?

- Trump
- churches
- a biker rally in south Dakota
- Las Vegas

who is immune to Covid 19?

- D leaders
- rioters
- Their vacations

looks about right.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The hypocrisy of the left is just shocking, for CA to keep health clubs shut down for 6 months but allowing their own govt gyms to remain open is stunning. Health clubs are open in prob 40 states without incident.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The hypocrisy of the left is just shocking, for CA to keep health clubs shut down for 6 months but allowing their own govt gyms to remain open is stunning. Health clubs are open in prob 40 states without incident.
Nancy Pelosi can have the best hairdresser, it won’t help her.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You think you know me
You think I'm a lib

I'll give u hint why
Mostly in family court
There is nothing worse, nothing worse than lib judges brother. Not sure how family court is outside nyc but here it should be abolished.

You handle it by siding with them on every single issue?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You think you know me
You think I'm a lib

I'll give u hint why
Mostly in family court

Errybuddy is a lib who ain't lock step with the hands down, indisputably stupidest head of state ever.

You don't wanna accept the lies, cons, deciet and thievery?

You're now a libtard.

Which is fine with me. Someone lie to my face like the fukkin Turnip, I slap the fukkin lie right outta your mouth.

You fukkin pea pods nod yer head and vote for him.

Chicken shit boys who scared of the truth can label me whatever the fukk they want.

From a distance.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Some right wing dude here tell me why Trump get a free pass just from the shit that come outta his own mouth, phone or pen.

No skills
No transparency
No competent help
No truth.

Bushay

NHL Expert
That's wonderful, more and more people nationwide are realizing it's a hoax.
They got him on tape now saying its not a hoax and how he KNEW how deadly the Virus was back in February. Hundreds of thousands dead cause he lied to the American people.

kane

EOG master
I just heard the tape, trump admits he downplayed the seriousness of the virus, why he would admit it on tape I have no idea, but now I'm sure he'll claim it isn't him on the tape and he's never met Woodward before

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I just heard the tape, trump admits he downplayed the seriousness of the virus, why he would admit it on tape I have no idea, but now I'm sure he'll claim it isn't him on the tape and he's never met Woodward before

Why did Woodward wait so long. Thats really screwed up

Fauci downplayed the seriousness and everyone followed the expert.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Listen all you Trump freaks. He told the American public at the END of February the virus is the new Dem hoax...BUT in the beginning of February he told Woodward it was airborne and serious

He should resign immediately