Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Lying to a nation to stave off "panic", which has been your sales pitch on everything from immigration to foreign policy, is a decision that was made by one person, for an entire country.

I will listen to one person defend that decision and formulate my opinion on it based on what he says.

The guy who decided that lying to the nation he leads was the best course of action.

Not the media, not some blonde bimbo from Hee Haw, not some Asperger's kid in a Chitty, not some paid shut for brains administration poser.

One man.

Donald J. Trump.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lying to a nation to stave off "panic", which has been your sales pitch on everything from immigration to foreign policy, is a decision that was made by one person, for an entire country.

I will listen to one person defend that decision and formulate my opinion on it based on what he says.

The guy who decided that lying to the nation he leads was the best course of action.

Not the media, not some blonde bimbo from Hee Haw, not some Asperger's kid in a Chitty, not some paid shut for brains administration poser.

One man.

Donald J. Trump.
You left out Trumps signature line...Donald J Trump, savior of the nation, and the last best hope for mankind!

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Leader knows virus is deadly and airborne
Misrepresents that fact to his most loyal followers
And exposes them to virus at his rallies
And his followers still voting for him
Cult

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
ray - I’m not voting for Biden period. He has offered nothing that would make someone switch their vote. Certainly doesn’t mean I like what Trump is doing, not at all actually. Moving the needle further left isn’t appealing at all.

Can’t wait to see the forum if Trump wins the Nobel Peace Prize.

I wonder if France and Germany are blaming Trump for their spike in cases?

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Leader knows virus is deadly and airborne
Misrepresents that fact to his most loyal followers
And exposes them to virus at his rallies
And his followers still voting for him
Cult
I'm surprised you guys aren't jumping on Trump for being wrong? The official scientific opinion is still that the virus is NOT airborne, that it's spread by small droplets, if it was really airborne then masks would be utterly worthless, right?

Ahh, that's just a detail though, what's important is that trump is evil. LOL.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Former Vice President Joe Biden now says he supports travel bans to contain the Chinese coronavirus after all – after he previously called the China travel ban issued by President Donald Trump in late January “xenophobia.”

blueline

EOG Master
Supposedly there were 27 letters exchanged between them.trump insisted on giving Woodward a poster- sized picture of himself with the dictator.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Former Vice President Joe Biden now says he supports travel bans to contain the Chinese coronavirus after all – after he previously called the China travel ban issued by President Donald Trump in late January “xenophobia.”

I called it the biggest FAIL in travel bans ever.

Let tens of thousands of US citizens return from China completely unchecked.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Now that it's been 6 months we can get a good idea of what's effective and what isn't, there is no evidence that masks either work in the short term or the long term.

It certainly appears that every state will have continuing infections until their % of the population infected reaches somewhere around 20%, once that occurs things seem to fall off quickly.

Right now most of the large population states seem to be somewhere in that range, many of the smaller states are not. Masks and mask mandates mean nothing.

Not in Murheeeka, no.

Dozens of countries have used them AS PART of a successful mitigation strategy.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
They aren't making up bullshit excuses in China right now are they?

4 x as many people

7 new cases. Economy booming.

All you dumb fukks know is how it doesn't work.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They aren't making up bullshit excuses in China right now are they?

4 x as many people

7 new cases. Economy booming.

All you dumb fukks know is how it doesn't work.
7 cases huh. If that's the case how come some south koreans returned from china, were tested, and found out they had covid?

boston massacre

EOG Master
ray - I’m not voting for Biden period. He has offered nothing that would make someone switch their vote. Certainly doesn’t mean I like what Trump is doing, not at all actually. Moving the needle further left isn’t appealing at all.

Can’t wait to see the forum if Trump wins the Nobel Peace Prize.

I wonder if France and Germany are blaming Trump for their spike in cases?

Biden Has Been a Total Useless Fraud His Whole Career.

Lies About Everything.

Fracking, Masks, A Racist.

Can't Answer a Question.

Has To Read Off A Teleprompter to Answer Every Question.

After Getting Prepared Grade School Questions.

Wants To Raise Taxes By 4 Trillion Dollars.

And Give The Voters Nothing in Return.

Bushay

NHL Expert
It's been reported on Twitter when Trump exited Air Force One they blared the song "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. LOL! Little do these idiots know its a song about rich peoples sons avoiding going to Vietnam. Got to love it!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It's been reported on Twitter when Trump exited Air Force One they blared the song "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. LOL! Little do these idiots know its a song about rich peoples sons avoiding going to Vietnam. Got to love it!

So beautifully, appropriately dumb as fukk.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lots of Great Americans at The Rally.

All Know That Biden is a Total Fraud.
We're now in a situation where trump is once again drawing huge(for covid) crowds, and if possible they are far more passionate than in 2016, but Biden is utterly incapable of generating any enthusiasm, certainly less than Hillary.

But the left thinks it means nothing.

boston massacre

EOG Master

That Song was About Hiden Biden's Son.

Hunter.

The China Fortune Guy.

Go Find Some More Cartoons.

When You Open Your Mouth, All The Flies Come Around.