Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Bushay

NHL Expert
Please remember that, whatever Durham does or does not find, Bill Barr will “spin”, “mischaracterize” & lie about, just as Federal Judge Reggie Walton concluded regarding Barr’s lies about the Mueller report. Our eyes are open to Barr’s nefarious game.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Their economic numbers seem to be in line with output and productivity. Consumer demand for high end goods is through the roof. Consumer demand among low to middle class is still poor. China stimulus did not go directly to the consumer, instead yo infrastructure and business.

They seem in the best shape of anyone by far, partly due to free mass testing put in place to ease safety concerns and improve consumer demand.

Beats playing left right left and the blame game.
Yup they are exporting a shit load but bringing nothing back in. Huge divide with the poor getting poorer.. Jobs lost, wages cut, while companies recvd govt checks. Regular Joe Chinaman domestic spending contributes to economy minimally.
Its a fucking mess with a nice dress.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
And bringing up their virus #s is a waste of time. A real lockdown in a small town with few cases means if you go to the market for food, without a city issued ration ticket, you might get a warning and most likely you are taken away, locked up for few days to ensure no symptoms. Very simply our freedoms are why this was difficult to contain.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yup they are exporting a shit load but bringing nothing back in. Huge divide with the poor getting poorer.. Jobs lost, wages cut, while companies recvd govt checks. Regular Joe Chinaman domestic spending contributes to economy minimally.
Its a fucking mess with a nice dress.

Chinese capitalism. They got the cash so why not, Their global infrastructure gets built and the mud floor mutherfukkers starve.

Your shithole got no choice but to follow the Chinese lead now.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
And bringing up their virus #s is a waste of time. A real lockdown in a small town with few cases means if you go to the market for food, without a city issued ration ticket, you might get a warning and most likely you are taken away, locked up for few days to ensure no symptoms. Very simply our freedoms are why this was difficult to contain.

6-8 months of cautious living ain't worth no where near what it cost you. Not even close

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated

Bushay

NHL Expert
“The Trump administration has secretly siphoned nearly $4 million away from a program that tracks and treats FDNY firefighters and medics suffering from 9/11 related illnesses”

kane

EOG master
'There's possibly drugs involved, that's what I hear." Every time he says something stupid, he always says "that's what I hear", "people are saying", "that's what I heard", he always prefaces his stupidity by using the above phrases to make it seem like whatever bullshit he's peddling is more credible

kane

EOG master
“The Trump administration has secretly siphoned nearly $4 million away from a program that tracks and treats FDNY firefighters and medics suffering from 9/11 related illnesses”

Fucking scumbag, him and his whole corrupt crime family

Glenn Greenwald unleashed a bit of vitriol over the weekend, taking out his knives for his former friend, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow.

“I used to be really good friends with Rachel Maddow,” he told New York Magazine in an interview published Sunday. “And I’ve seen her devolution from this really interesting, really smart, independent thinker into this utterly scripted, intellectually dishonest, partisan hack.”
https://www.thewrap.com/glenn-greenwald-blasts-rachel-maddow-intellectually-dishonest-partisan-hack/

mr merlin

EOG Master
Is the virus getting deadlier?

Based on the number of cases a couple weeks back, I would have expected lower death figures
The numbers are still fake, FLA for instance might go from 40 one day to 220 the next, obviously those deaths are not occurring on the days they report them, so who knows what's really happening.

But to answer you question, the virus is getting less deadly as time goes by, it's far, far less deadly than it was in april.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Please remember that, whatever Durham does or does not find, Bill Barr will “spin”, “mischaracterize” & lie about, just as Federal Judge Reggie Walton concluded regarding Barr’s lies about the Mueller report. Our eyes are open to Barr’s nefarious game.

Puppet Boy.

Getting Scared.