5Dimes done with US Customers?

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
This could be nothing. Could be everything. 5Dimes still has not refunded pending futures.

I would not worry about that at all... They are trying to get a license in America--- if there's lots of reports about them stealing money, they will have no chance compared to the like 5% chance they have now.

I would not worry about that at all... They are trying to get a license in America--- if there's lots of reports about them stealing money, they will have no chance compared to the like 5% chance they have now.

BetCris now an NFL partner lol. I think their odds are better than 5%, but yeah they need to keep their noses clean through this part of the process.

I really think books make more money booking Europeans, Asians, So. Americans betting soccer and other sports . Too many sharps from US. We have more free time to study this shit. Plenty of dumb asses too, including me. If the Big Boys are steady winners, they can put a hurting on the book. The sharp Big Boys probably represent about 8 percent of the total players.

You really think the sharps won't still have access to 5Dimes through agent accounts or PPH options?

MrTop

EOG Master
BetCris now an NFL partner lol. I think their odds are better than 5%, but yeah they need to keep their noses clean through this part of the process.

Many years before the Kennedy's made a few dollars with liquor before it went legal.... I call it $90-10 or higher in Cris favor it will happen...the leagues are testing the waters... people forget in the USA... The leagues will say they the book is not related to the bad cousin BM

Win win for Cris & players..

Many years before the Kennedy's made a few dollars with liquor before it went legal.... I call it $90-10 or higher in Cris favor it will happen...the leagues are testing the waters... people forget in the USA... The leagues will say they the book is not related to the bad cousin BM

Win win for Cris & players..

Yeah, like Poker Stars. Just have to do some legal ownership shifts and say the name is all that remains. I'm sure they can find "clean" owners to buy out the name and maybe the mailing list, not like the operation in Costa Rica can't be replicated elsewhere.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Futures still pending. This is becoming annoying. They are the ones that abruptly cut off US punters. Taking their sweet time refunding my tickets.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yeah, like Poker Stars. Just have to do some legal ownership shifts and say the name is all that remains. I'm sure they can find "clean" owners to buy out the name and maybe the mailing list, not like the operation in Costa Rica can't be replicated elsewhere.

True way more regulation in the USA but in a small way that is a good thing... nothing will ever beat costa rica in the hey day.

MrTop

EOG Master
2 of the big books offshore will wind up in california & NYC ... this isThe reason why it has not happened yet.....they need time away from spotlight to iron things out..

2 of the big books offshore will wind up in california & NYC ... this isThe reason why it has not happened yet.....they need time away from spotlight to iron things out..

They need about 20 years away from the spotlight for people not to care any longer. But CA and NY are interesting for a reason, they will have a lot of tribal operation involved. Tribes could buy the brands and a lot of their proprietary info and then shield others from seeing what they got with their sovereignty rights.

railbird

EOG Master
No surprise calif not invovled yet, the card rooms are all ran by incompetent morons, too nuch bureacracy

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Cuomo needs to be out. He has a bug up his ass about lower NYS getting Sportsbetting. Probably has a family member who was a Degen, or some such shit.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It took 13 years of fake "purity" before CRIS could get somewhat legitimized by the leagues. Not really understanding what 5Dimes plan is to get back in the US, other than wishful thinking, same as Pinnacle.

Cuomo needs to be out. He has a bug up his ass about lower NYS getting Sportsbetting. Probably has a family member who was a Degen, or some such shit.

It's not him, it's his Chief of Staff who thinks if they allow mobile betting on a remote server it will lead to a court saying they can't collect sales tax on online shopping, most specifically Amazon. It's bizarre and the media are too dense to report it, but everyone on the inside of the situation knows why they won't budge.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is the Michael Cohen I need to buy into the .1 Nitrogen bracket. Would not be enough. A little under. Would need it early Monday.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
What 5 Dimes has done is unconscionable. If they want to exist the US market, 5 Dimes has got to let live futures bets play out like Pinny did years ago. I feel for the guy who has a 5 team live teaser worth $350,000 with the Celtics to win the NBA as the last leg. Based on 5 Dimes' action, the player cannot win the parlay by the deadline He could have lost the original bet if the Celts had lost game 7 last night.

I have a couple of Biden bets I would like to keep as I think they are close to sure winners. Sorry Dell Dude. 5 Dimes won't even put the money back into my account so I can wager the sum before the deadline.

Presumably, 5 Dimes believes that its brand is quite valuable. I think they may find that this is not the case after the way they treated bettors. Donald Trump may learn this lesson too after he loses the election. Just how many of his supporters can afford the ridiculously high prices?

What 5 Dimes has done is unconscionable. If they want to exist the US market, 5 Dimes has got to let live futures bets play out like Pinny did years ago. I feel for the guy who has a 5 team live teaser worth $350,000 with the Celtics to win the NBA as the last leg. Based on 5 Dimes' action, the player cannot win the parlay by the deadline He could have lost the original bet if the Celts had lost game 7 last night.

I have a couple of Biden bets I would like to keep as I think they are close to sure winners. Sorry Dell Dude. 5 Dimes won't even put the money back into my account so I can wager the sum before the deadline.

Presumably, 5 Dimes believes that its brand is quite valuable. I think they may find that this is not the case after the way they treated bettors. Donald Trump may learn this lesson too after he loses the election. Just how many of his supporters can afford the ridiculously high prices?

Dell's problem is he wants them to refund every bet he's going to lose and keep live every bet he thinks he can win. Sucks you have to go to another book, but that's always going to be a situation to deal with offshore. I mean you can think this other place/skin they came up with is not reputable, but you really got no choice do you?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are the ones who abruptly said get out. It looks like they intend to keep all of the futures money for punters that do not transfer to BAS. Once the deadline hits, bets are void. No refund and no payouts. Since I am sharp, if it gets close I will transfer to BAS. A lot of punters won't and will lose their bets. Most would have lost anyway. But some tickets will win. 5Dimes is stealing money if they don't refund. Fine, give the option to transfer. But you can't force me. I don't want to move these to a book that didn't exist a week ago!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These cocksuckers may regret playing hide and peek. These bums are before the deadline.

630829111-15/29/2020 6:41:12 PM$40.61$3,248.80Pending
12/31/2020 7:00:00 AM Golf PGA 2020 Majors & Specials . US Open 2020 - Brandt Snedeker +8,000*
630754080-15/29/2020 10:58:39 AM$50.00$5,000.00Pending
12/31/2020 7:00:00 AM Golf PGA 2020 Majors & Specials . US Open 2020 - Kevin Kisner +10,000*
630753512-15/29/2020 10:53:51 AM$48.00$7,200.00Pending
12/31/2020 7:00:00 AM Golf PGA 2020 Majors & Specials . US Open 2020 - Zach Johnson +15,000*
628046795-15/10/2020 9:36:21 PM$70.36$10,554.00Pending
12/31/2020 7:00:00 AM Golf PGA 2020 Majors & Specials . US Open 2020 - Kevin Kisner +15,000*
627990617-15/10/2020 2:34:48 PM$16.85$1,516.50Pending
12/31/2020 7:00:00 AM Golf PGA 2020 Majors & Specials . US Open 2020 - Brandt Snedeker +9,000*

Dell Dude

EOG Master
653628914 9/12/2020 6:58:34 PM $10.00 $39.21 Refund for Ticket 641665168
653628912 9/12/2020 6:58:34 PM $10.00 $29.21 Refund for Ticket 639674137
653628911 9/12/2020 6:58:34 PM $10.00 $19.21 Refund for Ticket 639671791
653626856 9/12/2020 6:51:31 PM $10.00 $9.21 Refund for Ticket 641665168

Dell Dude

EOG Master
$40.00 $37.38 Pending
9/12/2020 4:00:01 PM College Football 399 Georgia Tech/Florida State 2nd Half Under 23½ -107*