Trump steamed up to -150

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Since I know you wont read it, here's a headline from the article

"His verbal stumbles have voters worried about his mental fitness. Maybe they'd be more understanding if they knew he's still fighting a stutter."

It takes a special kind of asshole to make fun of a guy who stutters, but then again I expect nothing less from Trumptards

This Biden competency thing is a non starter outside of Trump's base. Don't mean shit.

Any independent thinker can judge the competency level of these two men.

In absence of independent thought, the fanatics will think what they are told

They don't influence a thing.

Last edited:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Ronald A. Klain (born August 8, 1961) is an American political consultant, civil servant, and attorney. A member of the Democratic Party, he served as chief of staff to two U.S. vice presidents: Al Gore (1995–1999) and Joe Biden (2009–2011). He was appointed by Barack Obama to serve as the White House Ebola response coordinator in late-2014 into early-2015.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...2CC70305B8A570424C742CC70305B8A57&FORM=VDMCNR
Ron Klain on Biden's Handling of The 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic: We Did Every Possible Thing Wrong

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...2CC70305B8A570424C742CC70305B8A57&FORM=VDMCNR

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm surprised at you Benny, the other morons I expect it from, but for you to constantly call Biden mentally unfit because he has a speech impediment that he's dealt with his whole life is something I thought you were above

LOL. That's why they setup a teleprompter to answer scripted questions in every interview he takes.

Because he's so mentally fit.

MrTop

EOG Master
Michael Bloomberg to Spend $100 Million in Florida to Aid Biden
  • Sunshine State and its 29 Electoral Votes up for grabs
  • Biden holds slim lead in Florida, state considered a toss-up

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's been campaigning on an anti science, disinformation platform. "It's a democratic hoax" he once said. Will it get him reelected?

Last edited:

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I'm surprised at you Benny, the other morons I expect it from, but for you to constantly call Biden mentally unfit because he has a speech impediment that he's dealt with his whole life is something I thought you were above

Are you serious?
I NEVER made fun of Biden because he has a stuttering problem.
I pointed out that he is mentally ill.
He has made dozens of statements that prove this.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Are you serious?
I NEVER made fun of Biden because he has a stuttering problem.
I pointed out that he is mentally ill.
He has made dozens of statements that prove this.

Biden mentally ill? 😂 Dozens of statements that prove it? 😂 Benny drinking the RepubliCon propaganda juice.

In other news, Donald Trump holds an indoor rally attended by thousands of un-American RepubliCons, during the most fatal pandemic ever in America history. The facts confirm Trump's lack of leadership has caused the most fatal pandemic in modern American history. Last week Canada had 26 deaths, Trump's America had around 7,000 deaths. Facts matter. But some ignorant juice drinking un-Americans claim Joe Biden is mentally ill. 😂

This post has been dedicated to ignorant Herman Cain, who lost his life because he attended Trump's Tulsa rally and didn't wear mask. Herman Cain RIP.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
biden now blaming trump for hurricanes and cali fires............

Because Trump is a climate change denier. He's not blaming him for fires and hurricanes. He's blaming him for how bad the flooding, fires, and damage is becoming. Because when you fail to deal with climate change, when you deny facts and science, the damage will only get worse.

Canada 26 covid deaths last week, Donald Trump's America 7,000 covid deaths last week. Facts matter and leadership obviously matter.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
there has been decades of forestry mis management just said by dem from oregon.

oregon arsonist who started the fire arrested, released and started 6 more fires........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Alfie, Biden also said 4 more years for a climate arsonist would be disastrous

Trump says "windmills cause cancer". "Lack of forest maintenance not climate change that is causing the massive wildfires. Sweeping the floors of forest. 😂. Led lighting makes him look orange. And he's telling his base to vote twice. What a leader. A President who once again is cheating to win another presidential election.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
asshole i heard him say it live on tv............gtfo

Your record of accuracy is 2nd to none. 😂

"The black guys at Starbucks definitely weren't arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

"Kim Jung Un denuclearized because Trump parked an aircraft carrier off the coast of North Korea".
- Dumb Alfie

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie, Biden also said 4 more years for a climate arsonist would be disastrous

Trump says "windmills cause cancer". "Lack of forest maintenance not climate change that is causing the massive wildfires. Sweeping the floors of forest. 😂. Led lighting makes him look orange. And he's telling his base to vote twice. What a leader. A President who once again is cheating to win another presidential election.

moron, in this conversation who the fuck is talking about windmills.......

you want to talk about solyndra?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

- Dumb Alfie

"Kim Jung Un denuclearized because Trump parked an aircraft carrier off the coast of North Korea".
- Dumb Alfie

great comeback for a lying stiff........like a complete retard........

what are hillary's poll numbers

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Joe Biden will reenter America into the Paris climate agreement. Biden will restore Obama's climate crisis polices, emergency pandemic response offices. The ones dismantled by Trump.

Global warming deniers, climate change deniers, pandemic deniers, and gun toting racist radicals will be voting for Benedict Donald.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

- Dumb Alfie

- Dumb Alfie

here you go you imbecile....
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown (D) told CBS News' "Face the Nation" Sunday that the massive fires devastating the West Coast are a result of "decades of mismanagement of our forests in this country"

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Joe Biden will reenter America into the Paris climate agreement. Biden will restore Obama's climate crisis polices, emergency pandemic offices. The ones dismantled by Trump.

Global warming deniers, climate change deniers, pandemic deniers, and gun toting racist radicals will be voting for Benedict Donald.

tell the truth just once.......why did trump get out of the paris agreement?

not every country pays or complies ring a bell.........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Joe Biden will reenter America into the Paris climate agreement. Biden will restore Obama's climate crisis polices, emergency pandemic response offices. The ones dismantled by Trump.

fuck you . you're a lying scumbag

Bigrunner

EOG Master
fuck you . you're a lying scumbag

Total projection. Just like your hero and mentor. Un-American Donald Trump.

"Russia if you're listening help me win the election".
- Benedict Donald

"Vote twice. Mail in your ballot and vote in person".
- Benedict Donald

"I will release my tax returns when the audit is over".
- Benedict Donald

"I don't like women, they are all lesbians".
- Dumb Alfie

"Bigrunner's sister is a lesbian".
- Dumb Alfie

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
His "mental health issues" as you call them are a result of his stutter. I'm curious what "all kinds of health issues" he has, please list me all of his health issues
attributing biden's dementia and cognitive issues to stuttering is a big stretch that is false.

kane

EOG master
biden now blaming trump for hurricanes and cali fires............

Climate change is a big reason for those fires and the intensity of Hurricanes, Trump doesn't believe in climate change and thinks it's a hoax started by China, the president doesn't believe in science and has done absolutely nothing to address the issue, so yes, he's partly to blame

kane

EOG master
attributing biden's dementia and cognitive issues to stuttering is a big stretch that is false.

He doesn't have dementia, trump is the one who had to take a cognitive test to check for dementia, maybe you forgot about it. Person, woman, man, camera, tv

kane

EOG master
I already linked to the article, but no one on the right will read it, they would rather stay stuck in the ignorant position that Biden has dementia, rather than understand the reason behind his sometimes flubbing of words, pretty disgusting they would mock someone with a speech impediment, but they take their cue from dear leader so it's not surprising