What's a Snowflake Sports Fan to do?

janus

EOG Dedicated
Middle class white people have never had to protest anything, if your grandmother was poor and black maybe she would think different, hope she comes through the Hurricane in good shape
what an ignorant thing to say. laughable. making generalized statements about a class of people based on their skin color/gender?

THERE'S A NAME FOR THAT PRACTICE, MORON.

this is a perfect example of how clueless the left is to their own hypocrisy.

but kane was clearly 'virtue signalling' -- trying prove how cool he was by denigrating one race/class in a desperate attempt to gain favor, a move frequently played by people with an extremely low self-image.

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
everything you described references the "pathetically weak pussy move" of kneeling. kneelers are fucking whiny pussies, and your interest in their little tantrums makes you a tiny little pussy by proxy. saying it has nothing to do with the game? you're not a man if you say that. real games are played by men, not whiny little girls. real games are watched by men, not WHINY LITTLE GIRLS. wah-wah, if you don't like shit, don't whine and then complain about the response, man up. either don't fucking whine or take the rebuke like a man.

having seen your limp-wristed political views, i have no doubt you'll be confused.

(in short, you're a pussy)
Real men watch games, and don't give 2 shits what players off the field views are. Weak minded crybaby snowflakes, Whining little pussies like you, who can't deal with the fact that people disagree with your insane views, crow about boycotting, to show off for their equally weak minded, treehouse insane cultists.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Real men watch games, and don't give 2 shits what players off the field views are. Weak minded crybaby snowflakes, Whining little pussies like you, who can't deal with the fact that people disagree with your insane views, crow about boycotting, to show off for their equally weak minded, treehouse insane cultists.
You’re correct, I don’t care what their views off the field are. Please don’t force their off the field to on the field then. That is the rub many have.i wonder how the people who support their views would react if it were views they didn’t support?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Every TD scored today, the NFL donates $1000 to the Trump campaign fund. How would that go over? I seem to recall BigRinner ranting about the Cubs owner as a major trump donor. He had even said he couldn’t support them as long as the Ricketts owned them.

Snowflake or nah?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
everything you described references the "pathetically weak pussy move" of kneeling. kneelers are fucking whiny pussies, and your interest in their little tantrums makes you a tiny little pussy by proxy. saying it has nothing to do with the game? you're not a man if you say that. real games are played by men, not whiny little girls. real games are watched by men, not WHINY LITTLE GIRLS. wah-wah, if you don't like shit, don't whine and then complain about the response, man up. either don't fucking whine or take the rebuke like a man.

having seen your limp-wristed political views, i have no doubt you'll be confused.

(in short, you're a pussy)

Check out Mr. J. Anus

When you look up you see pussy.

Cuz you are an asshole.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Bunch of black dudes kneeling got you to expose your puckered stink to the world.

I'ma go ahead and give the black dudes another W.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Smart folk know that the best way to oppose an opinion is to pay it no mind.

Not Mr. J. Anus, he wanna make their opinion right.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Every TD scored today, the NFL donates $1000 to the Trump campaign fund. How would that go over? I seem to recall BigRinner ranting about the Cubs owner as a major trump donor. He had even said he couldn’t support them as long as the Ricketts owned them.

Snowflake or nah?
I'd think they're pieces of shit, but it sure wouldn't cause me to not watch games. That's for weak minded pussy snowflakes.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You’re correct, I don’t care what their views off the field are. Please don’t force their off the field to on the field then. That is the rub many have.i wonder how the people who support their views would react if it were views they didn’t support?
They're not forcing anything. They're expressing themselves. You don't like it, and are weak minded enough to stop watching games because of it, that's on you.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They're not forcing anything. They're expressing themselves. You don't like it, and are weak minded enough to stop watching games because of it, that's on you.
The NFL actually had all players pick their favorite victim, two didn’t comply. Do you actually believe 1000 players all agreed and two didn’t? Sounds like it was forced to me.

kudos to Villenueva and Eifert for actually choosing positive role models and not thugs.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Ever go to that neighborhood restaurant and you loved everything about it. One day the food wasn’t quite as good, the service went downhill, the place was run down looking. You kept going out of loyalty though, even though you don’t like the mandatory 18% tip added to your bill for poor service. That’s how a lot of people view sports with the mandatory political take now.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

real men follow wrestling........lol

janus

EOG Dedicated
Check out Mr. J. Anus

When you look up you see pussy.

Cuz you are an asshole.

for the win. "when you look up you see pussy". i challenge anyone on this site to make any sense of that whatsoever.

Smart folk know that the best way to oppose an opinion is to pay it no mind."

you didn't do that, you responded with jibberish. not a smart folk move. smart folk know when they set out to say something is smart, they ought not use dipshit grammar or contradict themselves 2 seconds out of the gate. but then again, you're not really smart folk, are ya billysink?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
for the win. "when you look up you see pussy". i challenge anyone on this site to make any sense of that whatsoever.

Smart folk know that the best way to oppose an opinion is to pay it no mind."

you didn't do that, you responded with jibberish. not a smart folk move. smart folk know when they set out to say something is smart, they ought not use dipshit grammar or contradict themselves 2 seconds out of the gate. but then again, you're not really smart folk, are ya billysink?

Fukk I care about your opinion. I read the first sentence

An asshole calling a some folk a pussy ain't an opinion.

Dime a dozen.

Now go sukk a dikk.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The NFL actually had all players pick their favorite victim, two didn’t comply. Do you actually believe 1000 players all agreed and two didn’t? Sounds like it was forced to me.

kudos to Villenueva and Eifert for actually choosing positive role models and not thugs.
So you don't mind Politics mixed with sports, as long as it's politics YOU agree with. Got it.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Ever go to that neighborhood restaurant and you loved everything about it. One day the food wasn’t quite as good, the service went downhill, the place was run down looking. You kept going out of loyalty though, even though you don’t like the mandatory 18% tip added to your bill for poor service. That’s how a lot of people view sports with the mandatory political take now.
You don't mind Politics mixed with sports in the slightest, as long as it's politics YOU agree with. Got it.I suspect most of the snowflake hypocrites feel the same.

janus

EOG Dedicated

the proof between our views is that i'm still getting paid to do what i do, and colin kaepernick is not. if i chose to be a weak minded crybaby snowflake in my job, i'd get fired. he chose to be a weak minded crybaby snowflake, and he no longer has a job.

that makes you butthurt.

real men watch real men, not whiny little assholes with special socks and a pathetic message they desperately want us all to agree with. players play. real men play. they don't whine and moan about off-field bullshit because they don't need to. kaepernick started his whining when he got benched as an excuse to the media for not getting off the bench during the national anthem. he's the worst of the worst whiners, and you're supporting him, thinking you're virtue signalling. what a clown.

"treehouse insane cultists"... um, really? you guys will just say anything at all, won't you? we're all "Treehouse Insane Cultists" now, lol, whatever the fuck that might be.

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
the proof between our views is that i'm still getting paid to do what i do, and colin kaepernick is not. if i chose to be a weak minded crybaby snowflake in my job, i'd get fired. he chose to be a weak minded crybaby snowflake, and he no longer has a job.

that makes you butthurt.

real men watch real men, not whiny little assholes with special socks and a pathetic message they desperately want us all to agree with. players play. real men play. they don't whine and moan about off-field bullshit because they don't need to. kaepernick started his whining when he got benched as an excuse to the media for not getting off the bench during the national anthem. he's the worst of the worst whiners, and you're supporting him, thinking you're virtue signalling. what a clown.

"treehouse insane cultists"... um, really? you guys will just say anything at all, won't you? we're all "Treehouse Insane Cultists" now, lol, whatever the fuck that might be.
I can pretty much guarantee that Kaep's bank account and yearly income, even when blackballed by the NFL, pisses all over your scraps. Too bad for you, hypocrite snowflake.

janus

EOG Dedicated
Fukk I care about your opinion. I read the first sentence

An asshole calling a some folk a pussy ain't an opinion.

Dime a dozen.

Now go sukk a dikk.

there's no shame in illteracy, happens all the time.

i mean, most of the time that was in the old west, but nowadays it still happens, and that's okay.

GO...
FUCK...
YOURSELF...

test on friday, bitch.

janus

EOG Dedicated
I can pretty much guarantee that Kaep's bank account and yearly income, even when blackballed by the NFL, pisses all over your scraps. Too bad for you, hypocrite snowflake.

nice dodging of the point, but i'm starting to understand that's your MO. your posting style is the grade-school equivalent of "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I". no evidence i'm a hypocrite or a snowflake. but if you ever want to identify a leftist, look for baseless silly name-calling like you remember from grade school, and you'll find them.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
nice dodging of the point, but i'm starting to understand that's your MO. your posting style is the grade-school equivalent of "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I". no evidence i'm a hypocrite or a snowflake. but if you ever want to identify a leftist, look for baseless silly name-calling like you remember from grade school, and you'll find them.
Just EVERY ONE of your posts.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
c'mon TheGuesser, don't bitch out. I'm here, now, for all your questions and concerns.
Questions and Concerns? With a Fascist Hypocrite Snowflake Cultist? I have no questions or concerns. You are what you are for all to see.

janus

EOG Dedicated
Questions and Concerns? With a Fascist Hypocrite Snowflake Cultist? I have no questions or concerns. You are what you are for all to see.
here we go again. but now its with "fascist". do the rest of you see how his labels change not based on any facts but on pure emotion? this is the left in a nutshell. i made him more mad, and now i'm suddenly a fascist, in addition to the other laughable stuff. not based on anything more than his tiny fragile little emotions. TheGuesser is the left in action.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
here we go again. but now its with "fascist". do the rest of you see how his labels change not based on any facts but on pure emotion? this is the left in a nutshell. i made him more mad, and now i'm suddenly a fascist, in addition to the other laughable stuff. not based on anything more than his tiny fragile little emotions. TheGuesser is the left in action.
You're not "suddenly" a fascist. You've been one for a while. Pardon my ignorance for not pointing it out in every post. Some things are unspoken givens. You make me laugh, dude, hardly "mad".

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You don't mind Politics mixed with sports in the slightest, as long as it's politics YOU agree with. Got it.I suspect most of the snowflake hypocrites feel the same.
No, I don’t want any side’s politics. If I care to, I can get their take on Monday.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
"kudos to Villenueva and Eifert for actually choosing positive role models and not thugs." :unsure:
I read about it Monday, not during the game. Villenueva I saw it on Tuesday. I’m sure it wasn’t a brought up before or during the game though. Can’t get in the way of BLM.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
there's no shame in illteracy, happens all the time.

i mean, most of the time that was in the old west, but nowadays it still happens, and that's okay.

GO...
FUCK...
YOURSELF...

test on friday, bitch.

I golf on Fridays son.

You play schoolteacher.

Or work.

I got no use for either.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

You ain't smart enough or strong to be a fascist. That act takes at least a modicum of brains and brawn.

Dime a dozen Archie Bunker bigot who somehow mistakenly thought it was his place in the world to call other men weak for exercising their rights.

Shaming men with his Qwerty weapon from the mythical land of Hid wandering round Chitty correcting spelling and grammar after a long day at work.

The only mark you gonna leave is the shitstain in your tighty righty whities.

Carry On son.

blueline

EOG Master
Florida @ Mississippi
everyone taking a knee before kickoff
this ruins my whole day
Im done with college football I tell ya

kane

EOG master
Florida @ Mississippi
everyone taking a knee before kickoff
this ruins my whole day
Im done with college football I tell ya

I'm never watching another college football game the rest of my life, this is an outrage!

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Nobody's watching.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/29/chi...ight-matchup-averages-14-million-viewers.html

After reporting a 17% drop in week 1 versus last year’s Monday Night Football debut, ESPN says its MNF viewership is up 4% season-to-date from its 2019 viewership after four games and averaging 12 million viewers per game.
Pilson cautioned to “resist the temptation” of believing NFL viewership would suffer long-term after starting the year with declines. He said with changing consumption habits and “other compelling options” for viewers to select, a week of down ratings isn’t concerning.
“Ratings go up and down depending on who is playing but also depending on what else is on the air,” he said, predicting more viewership declines in sports as the presidential election is nearly a month away.
“Even if ratings are down, there aren’t many other better options,” said Pilson. “When you look at the available choices for networks and sponsors, the NFL is number one.”

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Would the ratings have anything to do with KC-Balt? The matchups have been better this year. That is the biggest factor.