WTF Did I Just Watch?

kane

EOG master
I'm rooting for the Clippers, I have a future on them to win the West at +170, hopefully they win tomorrow, but collapsing in back to back second halves is not a good look

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I'm rooting for the Clippers, I have a future on them to win the West at +170, hopefully they win tomorrow, but collapsing in back to back second halves is not a good look
Those are not long odds given the price, plus one would think Rivers will have his club ready despite no real home court advantage due to the bubble, so I'd ride this one out. I feel confident they take care of business Tuesday but can't lose their focus and okay sloppily down the stretch blowing big leads. Good luck!

Crunch time hasn't worked out so well for the Clippers so far this series, yeah they're the better team, that's why they were huge series favorites, but all the pressure is on them in game 7. As far as who I trust with the ball at the end, if I'm the Nuggets I feel very comfortable with either Murray or Jokic taking the big shots

Joker has to take the shots at the end unless Murray is having a hot game. He's never steady, always hot or cold in a game. I think they have a huge edge with Grant offensively but dumbass Malone won't scheme up calls for him. And I don't meant get him a contested 3. He has tons of ability to get to the basket but Malone can't coach a girls elementary school team on offense.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Tatum gets all the press, but Jaylen Brown has blossomed into a terrific two way player

I watched Jaylen Brown as a freshman at Cal.

There, he was more of a raw athlete than a fundamentally-sound hoopster.

I had a slight bias against him because he relied too much on his freakish athletic ability.

Should be fun to watch Miami try to guard both Tatum and Brown.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If you want to avoid swinging from a rope for Treason, I suggest you figure it out. ICBINK isn't going to save you, you can only save yourself and there is one way and only one way out.... Bend the knee and mercy shall be shown.

Heim,

It has been foretold. Bend the knee or swing from a rope; those are your two choices.

Choose wisely.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
One plays D hard every game, The other picks and chooses when to play D. Gamebred will understand this concept someday.

Yes, LBJ does. ICBINK does sometimes when his load managing ass decides to play. Ridiculous that he got that spot over LBJ; ridiculous. 100% reputation pick. I watched LBJ all year, he was a Defensive Demon. Perhaps you will understand this concept along w/ several others someday.

P.S. We'll clean up your 13-Klowns mess cause now the Nuggets are fucking w/ the best.

Heim

EOG Master
Perfect storm for the Lakers to Final......if it's BOS I might have to bend. MIA....not so sure.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Perfect storm for the Lakers to Final......if it's BOS I might have to bend. MIA....not so sure.

I'm as sure as I can be; you'll be bending regardless, they are just better than everyone else and their not even fully fit. God forbid if they were.

Do you agree to bend the knee so we can put this behind us?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
OP: "WTF did I just watch?"

You watched "The Lake Show defeated the Nugs 126-114 but the final tally does not indicate how truly dominant L.A was, as they led by as much as 27 points, taking a 24-point edge into the final quarter of play before the Lakers called off the dogs."

https://www.sportswagers.ca/nba/picks.php?pid=24423

Yes.

The point of the original thread was, "Frank, what are you doing?" Downsize and kick these guys asses, we can mix and match w/ anyone.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yes.

The point of the original thread was, "Frank, what are you doing?" Downsize and kick these guys asses, we can mix and match w/ anyone.

And fucking play Philly Cheese.... he's hurt now but he should have been inserted into game 1.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Brick brutal in the second half. 6 points and 4 turnovers.

He was fucking awful, never seen such a disparity in perfromances from him in regards to 1H & 2H. He was brilliant in 1H, specifcaly 1Q and by the end, I'm like, LBJ I love you more than words can say but get the fuck out of the way.

Heim

EOG Master
You're paying Green 14 mil a year to sit on the bench in crunch time, prefer Rondo and Caruso's 5-17 from the field, 0-7 threes

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You're paying Green 14 mil a year to sit on the bench in crunch time, prefer Rondo and Caruso's 5-17 from the field, 0-7 threes

Did you think they were going to sweep them? I certainly didn't. I thought it's most likely to be UniBron in 5, that's still a runner; it could be Denver in 7, who knows, nothing is promised. We snatched souls in the first two rounds, hung tough in game 2 and made a valiant comeback in game 3 but fell short. I'm confident that UniBron will double-tap these Zombies,