Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
Every week a bunch of college football games get cancelled due to Covid, so far this week there are 4 games cancelled, college kids don't give a shit, they put themselves in situations where they can get it, so far the NFL has been fine, but college kids are too stupid to wear masks and social distance, at that age they feel they're bullet proof

Every week a bunch of college football games get cancelled due to Covid, so far this week there are 4 games cancelled, college kids don't give a shit, they put themselves in situations where they can get it, so far the NFL has been fine, but college kids are too stupid to wear masks and social distance, at that age they feel they're bullet proof
Which is why there will be an increase in cases without an increase in deaths.

kane

EOG master
Which is why there will be an increase in cases without an increase in deaths.

Another game was just cancelled, that's now 5 so far. A college kid gets Covid, then passes it to an older person or someone with a pre-existing condition who might die from it. College kids not dying from it is great, but it isn't great when they pass it to someone else who might die from it. Also, we don't know what long term health effects will be, several years from now a lot of people who had Covid might start having heart or lung issues, right now there's no way to know what long term effects having the virus will cause, maybe there are no long term health effects, that would be great, but right now no one knows

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Another game was just cancelled, that's now 5 so far. A college kid gets Covid, then passes it to an older person or someone with a pre-existing condition who might die from it. College kids not dying from it is great, but it isn't great when they pass it to someone else who might die from it. Also, we don't know what long term health effects will be, several years from now a lot of people who had Covid might start having heart or lung issues, right now there's no way to know what long term effects having the virus will cause, maybe there are no long term health effects, that would be great, but right now no one knows
Sounds like you should stay inside and not come out for a few years

mr merlin

EOG Master
You're right, they dont care, nor should they. they are the brightest bulbs in this sordid tale.

Those polls are wrong too, trumps getting well over 50% of latinos in fla, He'll prob win by 6-7, and if he wins AZ, and NC(they are more red than Fl), then all he has to do is win either of the rust belt states that flipped, just one.

It's over, he'll run the table, prob add NV, NH, and MN too, maybe even CO or NM.

I offered you a wager that trump wouldn’t flip a single state from 2016 and you were too cowardly to nibble

mr merlin

EOG Master
I offered you a wager that trump wouldn’t flip a single state from 2016 and you were too cowardly to nibble
I told you I'm not going to bet you because you no longer amuse me, I dont consider you to be worthy of a bragging rights wager. You are clearly mentally ill and i see no point in any personal engagement. I only made the Biden bet to humor you, i regret it.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I told you I'm not going to bet you because you no longer amuse me, I dont consider you to be worthy of a bragging rights wager. You are clearly mentally ill and i see no point in any personal engagement. I only made the Biden bet to humor you, i regret it.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
How pathetic can one get to chicken out from a reasonable wager? Just a sad excuse. Lol. He's in a gambling group yet never talks sports or other types of betting. This pussy is broke. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mental illness, no longer amuse me, unworthy of a bragging rights wager. Lol.

Reminds me of stories of being bullied. Take out the loudest mouth in the group, he's always the weakest link.

This broke pussys in here running his mouth every day.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Do you not believe that with rising cases deaths rise as well?
Not if 90% of them are under 30. Check out the latest death estimates for various age groups put out by the CDC.

CDC Infection Fatality Ratio (updated Sept. 10)
  • 0-19 years: 0.00003
  • 20-49 years: 0.0002
  • 50-69 years: 0.005
  • 70+ years: 0.054

mr merlin

EOG Master
45 has not a chance in hell in a fair election
I expect the polls are off by 5-7 pt's at least, variable by state, when trump runs the table, dont blame some late shift, blame the polls that were either deliberately manipulated or carelessly designed.

Just this week there was a close poll in TX, however it sampled more democrats than republicans. There are NOT more democrats than republicans in TX, there just isn't.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I expect the polls are off by 5-7 pt's at least, variable by state, when trump runs the table, dont blame some late shift, blame the polls that were either deliberately manipulated or carelessly designed.

Just this week there was a close poll in TX, however, it sampled more democrats than republicans. There are NOT more democrats than republicans in TX, there just isn't.
You must have forgotten. You've been caught lying and bullshitting too many times in here to count. You have no credibility in whatever you post in here. Zero. You lack the ability of levelheadedness. You'll never admit your wrong or mistaken about anything. So its never a fair argument whenever you question what anyone in here says. So please. Save the energy and effort. You'll never convince anyone you know the difference between right and wrong. It's no different than arguing with a child. It means nothing.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You must have forgotten. You've been caught lying and bullshitting too many times in here to count. You have no credibility in whatever you post in here. Zero. You lack the ability of levelheadedness. You'll never admit your wrong or mistaken about anything. So its never a fair argument whenever you question what anyone in here says. So please. Save the energy and effort. You'll never convince anyone you know the difference between right and wrong. It's no different than arguing with a child. It means nothing.
What have I been wrong about? Give me one or two things.

Bushay

NHL Expert
lol. what a great headline!!!!!!

Turn it up.

They can't take him out in public because the people will speak out.

Remember the baseball and football games they took him too? They don't do that anymore do they? lol
This was the very next time they unleashed him to the public and its an automatic thing.

TURN IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!