Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Bushay

NHL Expert
Dont they get it, it doesn't work, it wont work. It's years too late for that kind of crap.

I have no doubt there will be at least a dozen more of these, they wont work either, no one is listening. Honestly i think everytime this happens it helps Trump, people dont like smears.
it's making more lifetime Republicans vote Biden every day. Every day more and more speak out. You never hear one leaving the Democrat party and join this racist regime.

You just don't know cause you don't want to know. But we know. That's what matters

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
lol. what a great headline!!!!!!

Turn it up.

They can't take him out in public because the people will speak out.

Remember the baseball and football games they took him too? They don't do that anymore do they? lol
This was the very next time they unleashed him to the public and its an automatic thing.

TURN IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This idiot loves his deep state propaganda.

mr merlin

EOG Master
it's making more lifetime Republicans vote Biden every day. Every day more and more speak out. You never hear one leaving the Democrat party and join this racist regime.

You just don't know cause you don't want to know. But we know. That's what matters
Blexit is real, as is the other walk away movement of people leaving the dem party, the truth is no one is leaving the republican party, no one, those ex officials were not real republicans, they pretended to be for their own career advantage. No real republican would say to vote for Biden knowing how far left he has tilted, that tells you all you need to know.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Blexit is real, as is the other of people leaving the dem party, the truth is no one is leaving the republican party, no one, those ex officials were not real republicans, they pretended to be for their own career advantage. No real republican would say to vote for Biden knowing how far left he has tilted, that tells you all you need to know.
lol. you can call it whatever you like son.

they voted R last time and changing their uniforms for this one.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You are either a completely worthless brokedick or a billionaire who controls the puppet to vote for Biden.

And there ain't a single billionaire on this forum.

mr merlin

EOG Master
lol. you can call it whatever you like son.

they voted R last time and changing their uniforms for this one.
Trump will gain votes with blacks, he will gain votes with hispanics, and he will gain enormously in rural areas, then we get to the suburbs, which dems are counting on, do you really think these riots aren't going to help Trump? You cant be that stubborn.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trump will gain votes with blacks, he will gain votes with hispanics, and he will gain enormously in rural areas, then we get to the suburbs, which dems are counting on, do you really think these riots aren't going to help Trump? You cant be that stubborn.
i love the Blacks delusion. lol

must be all those blacks lined up 20 deep at those Trump Rallies!

lololol

mr merlin

EOG Master
i love the Blacks delusion. lol

must be all those blacks lined up 20 deep at those Trump Rallies!

lololol
He doesn't need much, going from 8% to 12 or 15% is huge. look at Kamalla, what a flop, he picked her to pander to blacks and women and she doesn't do shit to get attention either.

And some polls show him getting 20%+, i dont know about that.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Just watched on TV, Texas has 1.6 million more voters signed up to vote than in 2016. And as you know, 20 NBA arena's are set up starting today to get even more new voters registered. As someone in here once stated on numerous occasions.... it's going to be glorious.

:cool:

kane

EOG master
lol. what a great headline!!!!!!

Turn it up.

They can't take him out in public because the people will speak out.

Remember the baseball and football games they took him too? They don't do that anymore do they? lol
This was the very next time they unleashed him to the public and its an automatic thing.

TURN IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the part when the "vote him out" chants got loud, the racist pig turned and walked away, fucking beautiful to see

kane

EOG master
#MAGA

Ex-Trump adviser says US seen as 'object of pity' by other countries

It's sad what we've become in the eyes of the rest of the world. We used to be a world leader, a country others looked up to and wanted to be like, now we're a laughingstock and pitied by other countries, sad

Bushay

NHL Expert
He doesn't need much, going from 8% to 12 or 15% is huge. look at Kamalla, what a flop, he picked her to pander to blacks and women and she doesn't do shit to get attention either.

And some polls show him getting 20%+, i dont know about that.
lol. You've proven thru time to actually know very little.

"I don't know about that" lol.

Harris's job starts when Joe gets elected. Biden doesn't need her to get the black vote, but it won't hurt.

Trump getting blacks at 20%!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

He'll be lucky to keep 8%. If that's even true.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I love the part when the "vote him out" chants got loud, the racist pig turned and walked away, fucking beautiful to see
They don't dare put him out in front of the public again for fear it gets even worse.

Funny just thinking about it.

boston massacre

EOG Master
It's sad what we've become in the eyes of the rest of the world. We used to be a world leader, a country others looked up to and wanted to be like, now we're a laughingstock and pitied by other countries, sad

This Anti-American Fvck.

Worried About Other Countries.

Other Countries Should Be Kissing Our Ball Bags.

Snow Flake.

boston massacre

EOG Master
shut the fukk up Buford.

Go look in the mirror and see why your country gets shit on.

Stupid fukkin parrot.

Wimp Foreign Leaders Can't Handle Trump.

Obama was a Push Over.

Any Foreign Aid Leaving This Country.

Receiver Needs To Kiss The Anus of American , Delivering The Aid.

Stupid Fucks To Dumb To Realize That They are Getting Played For Fools By Other Countries.

Trump Not Fan Either of American Dollars Leaving U.S.A.

America First.

You Stupid Fucks.

TRUMP/2020

"We're An Embarrassment Around The World"

Stick That Up Your Ass.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Wimp Foreign Leaders Can't Handle Trump.

Obama was a Push Over.

Any Foreign Aid Leaving This Country.

Receiver Needs To Kiss The Anus of American , Delivering The Aid.

Stupid Fucks To Dumb To Realize That They are Getting Played For Fools By Other Countries.

Trump Not Fan Either of American Dollars Leaving U.S.A.

America First.

You Stupid Fucks.

TRUMP/2020

"We're An Embarrassment Around The World"

Stick That Up Your Ass.

Luoolzid

Fukkin Bodine blew a gasket here

Bo if you wrote that much in grade 10 you would have p.......

Nah maybe not.