Is LeBron James Showing His Age In Playoffs?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Shocking you don't see what every one else does, you watch the game with purple and gold colored glasses, the Lakers got every 50/50 call

1, Stop Lying

2. Stop Bitching

3. They better get every 50/50 call Game 6 and then some.... then I'll consider us even and you brought this up, not me.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What's your point? Both times Jimmy got fouled the correct call was made, he's among the league leaders in free throw attempts every year for a reason

And LBJ has to get his own fucking rebound and put it back. My point is, you got no right to bitch about referring., the fucking balls on you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Shocking you don't see what every one else does, you watch the game with purple and gold colored glasses, the Lakers got every 50/50 call

Dear Clown Kane,

Please STFU.

This is from the 2-minute report:

However, Vogel missed the one enormous missed call that the report identifies. With 28 seconds remaining and the Lakers trailing by one, the report states that Andre Iguodala committed a defensive three-second violation that was missed. If that had been called, the Lakers would have earned a technical free throw that could have potentially tied the game. They would have maintained possession after that. In a tie game with so little time left on the clock, the Lakers likely would have played for something resembling the final shot, changing the entire endgame and potentially pushing the game in their favor.

There was technically another missed call in favor of the Heat down the stretch. With 1:01 left on the clock, James missed a shot attempt at the basket that the league ruled a foul on Butler after the fact. However, that non-call had no impact on the outcome. James got his own rebound and made the second attempt, so it would have been two free throws, but the Lakers got their two points anyway.

Are we done? You haven't been harmed by officiating yet..... let's hope that changes.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This shit is vintage 1974 fanboi. Every 14 year old goes through this. Then he discovers Tits.

One year you worship Elvin Hayes the next year it's funbagz R us.

For the gentle sports fan tho, fanboi is a lifeline to manhood or a cry for help. Lasts longer the gentler you are.

kane

EOG master
Dear Clown Kane,

Please STFU.

This is from the 2-minute report:

However, Vogel missed the one enormous missed call that the report identifies. With 28 seconds remaining and the Lakers trailing by one, the report states that Andre Iguodala committed a defensive three-second violation that was missed. If that had been called, the Lakers would have earned a technical free throw that could have potentially tied the game. They would have maintained possession after that. In a tie game with so little time left on the clock, the Lakers likely would have played for something resembling the final shot, changing the entire endgame and potentially pushing the game in their favor.

There was technically another missed call in favor of the Heat down the stretch. With 1:01 left on the clock, James missed a shot attempt at the basket that the league ruled a foul on Butler after the fact. However, that non-call had no impact on the outcome. James got his own rebound and made the second attempt, so it would have been two free throws, but the Lakers got their two points anyway.

Are we done? You haven't been harmed by officiating yet..... let's hope that changes.

One three second missed call on Iggy doesn't even out the numerous times AD and Howard camp out in the lane, nice of you to cherry pick

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This shit is vintage 1974 fanboi. Every 14 year old goes through this. Then he discovers Tits.

One year you worship Elvin Hayes the next year it's funbagz R us.

For the gentle sports fan tho, fanboi is a lifeline to manhood or a cry for help. Lasts longer the gentler you are.
I hated Hayes and Unseld, but they were badass.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
One three second missed call on Iggy doesn't even out the numerous times AD and Howard camp out in the lane, nice of you to cherry pick

You said they got every 50/50 call, that is a lie, they most certainly did not and they admitted as such. Quit Bitching about the refs, fuck, it's beyond annoying.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Idiot, I didn't Cherry Pick, it's the 2-minute report that torpedo's your dumb ass, excuse ridden narrative. LBJ was most cerrtainly fouled but doesn't get the Jimmy Buckets treatment. He fucking better next game and then some.

kane

EOG master
Idiot, I didn't Cherry Pick, it's the 2-minute report that torpedo's your dumb ass, excuse ridden narrative. LBJ was most cerrtainly fouled but doesn't get the Jimmy Buckets treatment. He fucking better next game and then some.

that's the two minute report, so that means the bad calls made in the other 46 minutes don't count I guess

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
that's the two minute report, so that means the bad calls made in the other 46 minutes don't count I guess

You said every 50/50 call and you were wrong, I saw that live cause I know what I am watching,

Jimmy Buckets had one less free throw attempt then our whole fucking team to begin the 4th in game 4..... you have no idea what you are watching to make those asinine Ref statements, they haven't hurt you in the slightest. Like I said, let's hope that changes tongiht; turn around is fair play.

Heim

EOG Master
I read the call for AD to be suspended today for that backhanded intentional shot to Crowder's head last game.

NBA took a look and blew it off like they were really going to suspend a player of his caliber with ratings
hovering at a all-time low although that shot to his head while both on the ground should have been
a flagrant 2.

1602428606643.png

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
If someone did that to Brick he's out for the series and half of the 2021 season.

LMAO at how much trouble the lowly Heat are giving the Lakers......

Sub MJ for Brick and it's been over a few games ago.

We move on.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I read the call for AD to be suspended today for that backhanded intentional shot to Crowder's head last game.

NBA took a look and blew it off like they were really going to suspend a player of his caliber with ratings
hovering at a all-time low although that shot to his head while both on the ground should have been
a flagrant 2.

View attachment 7462720

I think it's time for your bottle, you little bitch :)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Somehow Davis does not get suspended-
once again two thumbs down to silver .

I want Jimmy suspended for throwing illegal Hockey Checks .... whah... whah... whah.... There was no foul called, whah..... whah..... whah....

Can you Heat Bitches, seriously, just stop Bitching.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
We agree!!!!

And his first NBA title tonight!!!!

YAHOO!!!

AD, best player in the game today - THE END!

(Props to the rest of the Lakers as well)

Your guy just told my guy that he is the greatest of all time!

You won 4x's as many Playoff Series playing one-year w/ The King than you did your whole career before!

Thank you for showing your appreciation.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Men of the Round Table? LMAO, sorry dude but there are only two seats at that table

Sorry Dude, you never did understand what you were watching.

Village Victories are what we are about.

I did.

You have a fucking excuse for everything. Take the ass whippin you got coming like a man. If it happens to me, I will but then again, I have LBJ and The Men of the Round Table, and you don't. Good luck, dumb fuck.

I sure hope you did cause you got your ass kicked.