Good news: Astros are winning

Valuist

EOG Master
every team cheats, every team uses video to cheat. every team has plays that use peds. baseball has been a cheat sport for 150 yrs. astros singeld out because they not a big market team

I'm on them today at a plus price. But Houston is no small market team. 4th biggest city in US.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'm on them today at a plus price. But Houston is no small market team. 4th biggest city in US.

Ouch, I know you're good in bases, not what I want to hear.

Who do you like in the National League, any thoughts on it?

Of course I'm all Rays but Houston/Dodgers WS would have a lot of appeal...... they have history.

And of course 2 black managers playing for all the marbles would be a big "BITE ME" to some of the haters around here (sit down Rail).

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Can't make a mistake against this Rays team, they make you pay.

BTW it's worth taking a live look at the game.......

Confuscious say when Margot goes yard look to play OVER.

Ball will be flying out this afternoon. Taking OVER 10 here in 2nd inning.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Patrick...you can blame the Astro hitters....seemed like they left a lot of runs out there on the bases..

They did but I can't blame them, I've been getting my absolute ass handed to me the last month.

Waiting for the Fed Ex guy now to deliver my new asshole later today.

Wish I was smart enough to fade myself, I'd seriously do it.....

Let's see, seems like Astros should break through today and get on the board. That's the way I see it.

So.... oh ok, all in on the Rays!!! LOL.

No, I do like Houston today, going to give it one more chance before I start fading myself. No way Houston gets down 3-0.

Not possible! (Is it?)

Fuck it, on Houston and secondary play on the OVER. Think Astros put up a big number themselves tonight.

waco

EOG Dedicated
Karma is coming back to bite Altuve in the ass. He lost yesterday’s game and looks like he will be responsible if Astros lose today!! I LOVE KARMA!!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
At some point you have to give Rays full credit.

Best record in AL during the season, keeping it up in the playoffs.

Yanks for example were 2-8 against Rays, 3-11 counting the playoffs, over 60% against everyone else in baseball.

Very solid team with a lot of guys that can do a lot of things. And a very underrated manager calling the shots.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I wouldn't back the Rays to win this series now.

These Houston hitters are too good especially the longer this series goes on. Correa is a beast.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
But I guess it depends on what moves Cash will make. They have the luxury of being up 3-2 in series. Is he going to go bullpen for 8 innings? Is he going to pull Curtiss after 1 batter if that batter sends one into the alley for a double?

A game within the game.

Valuist

EOG Master
All the pressure is on the Rays. Shocked Tampa is the chalk both full game and F5. I thought McCullers outpitched Morton last out and the game score for both pitchers backs that up.

Valuist

EOG Master
Ouch, I know you're good in bases, not what I want to hear.

Who do you like in the National League, any thoughts on it?

Of course I'm all Rays but Houston/Dodgers WS would have a lot of appeal...... they have history.

And of course 2 black managers playing for all the marbles would be a big "BITE ME" to some of the haters around here (sit down Rail).

I didn't see this until now. I've been on Houston in 5 of the games and have gone 3-2. Staying on the Stros for game 7. I haven't made a bet on NLCS so far.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I got no action on the game/series but obviously wanted Rays to win......

Have to say I think you're on the right side. Rays need a pitching advantage IMO since Astros are superior at the plate.

If McCullers is even close I think you have to take the + money tonight if someone is betting it.

Losing 4-3 when you up 3-0 is worse than just losing 4-0 IMO. What a disaster, this might be worse than the 2019 Lightning playoff performance.

Valuist

EOG Master
I got no action on the game/series but obviously wanted Rays to win......

Have to say I think you're on the right side. Rays need a pitching advantage IMO since Astros are superior at the plate.

If McCullers is even close I think you have to take the + money tonight if someone is betting it.

Losing 4-3 when you up 3-0 is worse than just losing 4-0 IMO. What a disaster, this might be worse than the 2019 Lightning playoff performance.

I agree. Once it's in a player's head, they are in trouble.

Lots of breaking pitches with McCullers and Morton. If they are off a bit we could get some walks and some stolen bases. That's enough to keep me off the under. At 4, I may go over F5..

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Sorry for the Astro backers but good riddance to these no-good fucks. Game is a lot harder when you don't know what pitch is coming.......

Especially with Rays who got about 5 or 6 guys that throw 98 and up on the gun.

FUCK HOUSTON and those MFing cheaters......

Would have killed me to get swept after being up 3-0.

Rooting for the Braves, I think the Rays might have a better chance with them, about 41%.

Yes, I feel the NL wins regardless who wins game 7.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I've got Tampa +1600, and that bullpen makes them a dangerous team regardless of who they face

I agree they are dangerous, not like they can't win......

It's just hard to overcome teams that can spend at will when you throw nickels around like manhole covers.

League average payroll in 2020? Approximately 60 million dollars.

Tampa? Right at 28.3 million, only teams who spent less Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

The other end of the spectrum, Yanks tops at just over 109 million. Dodgers spent 2nd most at 108 million.

Ironically Houston in at 4th most.

If Tampa wins that means they knocked off the 1st, 2nd, and 4th teams that spent the most money this season while they were 28th.

I live in Tampa but no matter where I was from I'd be rooting for the Rays, love when these teams with no payroll take down all the big spenders.

Good luck Kane.

https://www.spotrac.com/mlb/payroll