Trump steamed up to -150

kane

EOG master
More people will likely watch trump because they want to see what nutty bullshit he says, then naturally trump will pound his chest when the ratings for his town hall are higher than Biden's. I probably wont watch any of it, but if I do I'll watch trump, because I want to see what nutty bullshit he says, not because I'm voting for him, so if trump does have higher ratings it wont mean anything

blueline

EOG Master
Steve Schmidt described covita as unhinged, sweaty and shrinking....he claimed he couldnt remember anything about his covid tests..could be time for another round of person woman man camera TV

mr merlin

EOG Master
Steve Schmidt described covita as unhinged, sweaty and shrinking....he claimed he couldnt remember anything about his covid tests..could be time for another round of person woman man camera TV
Help me out, I see the media is still asking trump about being tested, why? He had it and recovered, he shouldn't be tested anymore right, he prob still has virus in him that would show up anyway, even if he's not contagious.

I saw biden was asked if he'll debate next week or if he would demand a test , these reporters are nuts.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Cute response

Was hoping you wouldn't cop out

Ok, here's my prediction that you and BigRetard will make fun of.
It's a lot closer than you think it is. Trump is going to win the south, the Midwest, and every rural area. He won 98 percent of the counties in 2016, and Trump is much better at relating to the working class than Joe Biden.
It's going to come down to four states. Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, and Michigan. Whoever wins those states wins the country. It could very well be a replay of 2000, where it's a dead heat everywhere, and Florida is decided by less than a few thousand votes. I think Trump wins Florida because there are so many elderly people there, and they're all sick to death of the Burn Loot Murder clowns that the left is in love with.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Ok, here's my prediction that you and BigRetard will make fun of.
It's a lot closer than you think it is. Trump is going to win the south, the Midwest, and every rural area. He won 98 percent of the counties in 2016, and Trump is much better at relating to the working class than Joe Biden.
It's going to come down to four states. Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, and Michigan. Whoever wins those states wins the country. It could very well be a replay of 2000, where it's a dead heat everywhere, and Florida is decided by less than a few thousand votes. I think Trump wins Florida because there are so many elderly people there, and they're all sick to death of the Burn Loot Murder clowns that the left is in love with.
Totally sick of protecting the .1% that is dragging down the rest of society. The left only associates with that .1% as they see an opportunity.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
There was a great opportunity for him to clear the air with his son's dealings. Would have been great for Americans to hear he never got involved. Which is relevant. Could have been a quick clear dismissal. Weird it didn't happen.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Once again, Joe hasn't held any public events
I understand that but there is zero buzz for him. Benny’s analysis of this election is spot on. Not predicting who is going to win outside of I don’t see Biden losing Michigan and I have a large bet on the D’s +101 to win.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
is trump really going to win seniors?

If they like pathological liars. Last night Pinocchio spewed one damgerous lie after another. He said we've turned the corner. He has found a cure. GDP is going through the roof. Foreign companies pouring into the country. 1He created the best economy ever, creating so many jobs. The fact is Obama and Biden created more Jobs in their last 3 years than Trump's first three years. So many lies in such little time. He's a pathological liar. Do the seniors like that?

Last edited:

blueline

EOG Master
Only cultists believed anything he said last night...he didn't win anyone else over..another day off the calendar...advanatge Biden

I understand that but there is zero buzz for him. Benny’s analysis of this election is spot on. Not predicting who is going to win outside of I don’t see Biden losing Michigan and I have a large bet on the D’s +101 to win.

There doesn't need to be big Joe buzz

It's a referendum on trump and the enthusiasm to get rid of the clown

During the 2018 historic mid term blow outs do you think there was huge buzz on all of those D reps? No, it was nothing more than an anti trump vote

This country is exhausted having an incompetent Prez who always pokes the hornets nest

People want to return to normalcy