Fezzik----New Meaning To Mr. October

Heim

EOG Master
Newsflash....Fezzik has now upgraded the LAL. Can't fool Fezzik. Fezzik officially on MIA in MILW series at current +322.

Heim

EOG Master
Comedy hour continues on Fox radio:

RJ: What about the Browns Fezz?

Fezzik: horrible performance

RJ: horrible pick

😂😂😂

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Newsflash....Fezzik has now upgraded the LAL. Can't fool Fezzik. Fezzik officially on MIA in MILW series at current +322.

Newsflash to Fezz,,,, you have to be ahead of the curve, not downstream from everything.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
A common rule in sports betting is don't over react to what you see especially in the NFL.

Fezzik has all these predictions prior to week 1.

After week 1 he is downgrading and upgrading teams based on what he saw.

Example is upgrading the Raiders based on the idea that Ruggs and Jacobs look good.

He then gets a tongue lashing from RJ and I think he upgrades one team 1.5 points. (Seattle I think).

He has NO STANCE for this opinions and simply follows the direction that RJ leads and then abuses him into believing.

It's nice to sit back and watch a dumpster fire every now and then.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik has been giving out 7 NFL plays on Fox radio the last 3 weeks. Bell insisted on it. To date B2B champ is
6-14-1. Bell trying to be cute allowing Fezzik to play each at -103.

Does Fezzik realize just another underhanded shot by Bell to make him look bad with Friday NFL numbers.

On another note talked about Friday, Fezzik won both Hilton contests by half a game. I didn't know that.

Last edited:

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik still plays in the Hilton contest (or whereever its held nowadays)??

Last time I checked (a previous year)I couldnt find him.

I was wondering if I made a mistake or

as my theory was, he stopped cause his lifetime "achievement' is getting perilously close to the Mendoza line.

Its tough to boast about the titles if he is a lifetime loser

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik all over the Bengals today....NFL underdog of the month no less.

Who would think MLB is his life line now.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
They're puffing his mlb record over at PG, a sport Fezzik has always said is not beatable. I would surmise
his NFL numbers are not too good.

Heim

EOG Master
From the You Knew It Had To Happen Dept:

Fezzik on DAL -1, and calling Dalton the best backup in football.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Add in bad travel spot for Arizona
Fezzik believes the books don't have the schedule to price this.

He did go 6-1 in his challenge vs rj bell.
Rj was very sheepish on the show today.
Its like rj wants him to lose.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

As we learned again, they are backups for a reason. Once the opponent has game film, they can defense those tendencies.

Heim

EOG Master
Add in bad travel spot for Arizona
Fezzik believes the books don't have the schedule to price this.

He did go 6-1 in his challenge vs rj bell.
Rj was very sheepish on the show today.
Its like rj wants him to lose.

16-18-1 now on Fox. Guy gets 6 wins and RJ is busting his balls on his only loss, Texans.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Nice to see Fezzik has 1 good year after losing something like 9 straight years. I'm sure most of the winning plays are prop plays that mainly only pizza bettors can get in. The amount of people subscribing to his picks has to be under five after so many years of losing. When I first saw his name back up on a thread I was guessing he might have passed away or went back to being an actuary to make a living.

Heim

EOG Master
B2B Hilton champ on Hofstra and Atlanta Hawks on Wild Card Saturday lol.

Oh yeah only other release....minus 330 on Ram total.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik's teaser of the year loses incl BAL +8.

They grade it a 3 unit winner probably because they still haven't fixed a system glitch which logs in GB minus a half as
the play.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Must have been tough to watch Baltimore backup quarterback Tyler Huntley march downfield a couple of times in the fourth quarter in hopes of closing the margin to seven.

The Bills bend-but-don't-break defense allowed Huntley to make some plays between the 20's.

But when it came to penetrating the end zone, no luck.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Teasers got a bad break with the injury.

Though Lamar did not play well last night.

Tyler Huntley missed a wide-open Marquise "Hollywood" Brown deep downfield on a desperate fourth-down play with less than seven minutes left in the game.

Fitting that the play of the game was a 101-yard interception return in a game where only 20 points were scored.

Heim

EOG Master
I wonder how long Pregame will keep his plus 2020 record up? He's currently getting buried
this year.

Has Fezzik ever put up B2B plus years with the exception of the Hilton B2B seasons? I don't
remember any. I remember the big year he had with dogs in 2005, buried with dogs
the next.