Bet Trump to beat Biden in 2024

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
See Trump losing because of Pandemic. He is determined for a second term. He will stay active on Twitter and FOX News. Plus other networks. Biden will have established a record that Trump can attack. Trump will be an attack dog for the next four years and take the Republican Nomination. He likes being the leader of the Republican party and will retain a tight grip. Plus he can name a new VP. He will see vaccine through and take credit for Operation Warp Speed.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
See Trump losing because of Pandemic. He is determined for a second term. He will stay active on Twitter and FOX News. Plus other networks. Biden will have established a record that Trump can attack. Trump will be an attack dog for the next four years and take the Republican Nomination. He likes being the leader of the Republican party and will retain a tight grip. Plus he can name a new VP. He will see vaccine through and take credit for Operation Warp Speed.

0% chance of happening

First: He will be 78. Or 1 year older than Biden. As me ntally unstable as he is NOW - in 4 years he might be wearing a straitjacket full time

Second: He has a MOUNTAIN of lawsuits facing him once he leaves. He also has a lot of financial issues.

Third: If he loses - he is gonna NAPALM the USA before he leaves office. "Fuck Me? No - FUCK YOU!" He is gonna NAPALM the Country. He will end any chance he may have of running in 2024. If he loses we will NEVER see another one of this Regime running for ANY public office ever again. Ivanka is as cold as ice - she will never want to run. Junior is too unhinged. Eric is retarded.

Fourth: Biden is not running in 2024. It will be Kamala Harris. PRESIDENT Kamala Harris will be running for re-election

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Of course not. The presumption of the OP is that Trump loses the 2020 election.
Assuming Trump wins a second straight term. Isn't Grover Cleveland the only president to achieve that suggested feat? Not saying it's impossible, but a rarity.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Assuming Trump wins a second straight term. Isn't Grover Cleveland the only president to achieve that suggested feat? Not saying it's impossible, but a rarity.

No, if Trump wins a 2nd straight term, he's done unless the US Constitution is amended. Cleveland was the only president to win a non-consecutive 2nd term, having been beaten by Benjamin Harrison in his attempt for a 2nd straight term.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
No, if Trump wins a 2nd straight term, he's done unless the US Constitution is amended. Cleveland was the only president to win a non-consecutive 2nd term, having been beaten by Benjamin Harrison in his attempt for a 2nd straight term.

2 things on that

Do you have any idea how long it would take to amend the Constitution? That is rhetorical because I know you know it takes forever! If they started today they would not be done until well after a 2nd term for Der Fuhrer ended (If he got elected)

But let's just say somehow it got amended in the next year, or so. If it did it would not take place until the NEXT POTUS took over. FDR was elected 4 times. After he left and Truman took over they changed it so a POTUS could only win 2x. But that did not take effect until AFTER Truman left. Truman could have won 5 terms and it would have been OK. Eisenhower was the 1st POTUS limited to 2 terms so even if it gets amended ASAP and #IQ45 wins a 2nd term it wouldn't take effect until the next POTUS took over.

I also find it funny MAGAts want to get rid of the 22nd Amendment AFTET Obama left. IF it was gone and Obama could have run for a 3rd time and did - he would have DESTROYED #IQ45 although IQ would not have run. The only reason he ran in 2016 was because he was not running against an incumbent. And even then if Biden had run in 2016 he EASILY beats Der Fuhrer.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
2 things on that

Do you have any idea how long it would take to amend the Constitution? That is rhetorical because I know you know it takes forever! If they started today they would not be done until well after a 2nd term for Der Fuhrer ended (If he got elected)

But let's just say somehow it got amended in the next year, or so. If it did it would not take place until the NEXT POTUS took over. FDR was elected 4 times. After he left and Truman took over they changed it so a POTUS could only win 2x. But that did not take effect until AFTER Truman left. Truman could have won 5 terms and it would have been OK. Eisenhower was the 1st POTUS limited to 2 terms so even if it gets amended ASAP and #IQ45 wins a 2nd term it wouldn't take effect until the next POTUS took over.

I also find it funny MAGAts want to get rid of the 22nd Amendment AFTET Obama left. IF it was gone and Obama could have run for a 3rd time and did - he would have DESTROYED #IQ45 although IQ would not have run. The only reason he ran in 2016 was because he was not running against an incumbent. And even then if Biden had run in 2016 he EASILY beats Der Fuhrer.

Well, modifying the 22nd amendment is almost certainly not going to happen.

However, the simplest modification would be another amendment to simply repeal it. In any case, the grandfather clause of the 22nd that "allowed' Truman to seek a 3rd term if he wanted has long since expired. Thus the repeal would take effect as soon as enough states ratified it and it is certified. Of course, language could be included that the current President (presumably Trump in his 2nd term) could not be elected to more than 2 terms, but such language certainly is not necessary. The 22nd amendment took about 4 years to get ratified by the states, while the 21st to repeal prohibition (the 18th) took about 8 months.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Well, modifying the 22nd amendment is almost certainly not going to happen.

However, the simplest modification would be another amendment to simply repeal it. In any case, the grandfather clause of the 22nd that "allowed' Truman to seek a 3rd term if he wanted has long since expired. Thus the repeal would take effect as soon as enough states ratified it and it is certified. Of course, language could be included that the current President (presumably Trump in his 2nd term) could not be elected to more than 2 terms, but such language certainly is not necessary. The 22nd amendment took about 4 years to get ratified by the states, while the 21st to repeal prohibition (the 18th) took about 8 months.

As you said - ain't gonna happen. If it were I am 100% certain it would include language stating this will not take effect until POTUS #46

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Haha.

Any chance Trump resigns before January 20th and Pence becomes the next president?

First off - ZERO chance Pence EVER becomes POTUS! He wasn't even going to be re-elected in Indiana. He has zero charisma and his Jesus Freak stuff turns more people off than on

As for your question: It is a fair one. If it happens Pence can PARDON Der Fuhrer. Only one slight problem: Der Fuhrer has not been convicted of anything. Yet. Rest assured once he is gonna from office he will be buried in lawsuits.

As much of a power hungry DICKtator Der Fuhrer is - no way he leaves office early. Just the opposite. He will try and fight and stay PAST Jan 20 if he loses. He won't succeed but he will try. His MAGAts will also try and make sure he stays because they are so brainwashed by him.

IF Biden wins the election something like 338-200 and because some states are still in the recount business and because of that he tries to pull some funny business and have a state's electoral college votes go to him and not Biden and he ends up somehow stealing the election and "winning" THERE WILL BE A REVOLUTION ON OUR HANDS!

The people will not stand for it but those with guns (Proud Boys and the like) will try and make sure the illegitimate result stands. If you think things are bad now - if he loses and somehow manages to get the EC to get him the win................ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE - which will make Der Fuhrer the happiest man alive

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump could run in 2024... does not matter who wins election... Trump jr that is... you could have quite a few trumps in a row in DC.

boston massacre

EOG Master
0% chance of happening

First: He will be 78. Or 1 year older than Biden. As me ntally unstable as he is NOW - in 4 years he might be wearing a straitjacket full time

Second: He has a MOUNTAIN of lawsuits facing him once he leaves. He also has a lot of financial issues.

Third: If he loses - he is gonna NAPALM the USA before he leaves office. "Fuck Me? No - FUCK YOU!" He is gonna NAPALM the Country. He will end any chance he may have of running in 2024. If he loses we will NEVER see another one of this Regime running for ANY public office ever again. Ivanka is as cold as ice - she will never want to run. Junior is too unhinged. Eric is retarded.

Fourth: Biden is not running in 2024. It will be Kamala Harris. PRESIDENT Kamala Harris will be running for re-election

Kamala Harris Can Stick Her Tongue.

Where The Sun Don't Shine.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump could run in 2024... does not matter who wins election... Trump jr that is... you could have quite a few trumps in a row in DC.

NO CHANCE Junior runs. NONE! He doesn't have the charisma his father has. And once again - as much legal trouble as they will be in once Der Fuhrer is gone from office they will be spending all of their time and money fighting charges and trying to stay out of prison. Seriously.

Once #IQ45 is gone from office - whenever that may be - THERE WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER be another (t)RUMP running for office. The only things they will be running from is: The Law AND people who wanna beat the shit out of them

MrTop

EOG Master
NO CHANCE Junior runs. NONE! He doesn't have the charisma his father has. And once again - as much legal trouble as they will be in once Der Fuhrer is gone from office they will be spending all of their time and money fighting charges and trying to stay out of prison. Seriously.

Once #IQ45 is gone from office - whenever that may be - THERE WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER be another (t)RUMP running for office. The only things they will be running from is: The Law AND people who wanna beat the shit out of them

wrong !! there is plenty of time to run... the Titanic sank in 2 hours and 40 minutes :)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
wrong !! there is plenty of time to run... the Titanic sank in 2 hours and 40 minutes :)

Let me see if I can put this in terms even you might understand

This thread assumes (t)RUMP will lose in 2020, right. IF that is the case, THE SHIT IS GONNA HIT THE FAN BIG TIME FOR THIS FAMILY! We know Der Fuhrer PERSONALLY owes A LOT of money. Money he does not have. Bankruptcy won't help. We also know this family is gonna spend more time in court defending lawsuits than just about anything else the next few years. By the time all is said and done their last name will be thought of along the lines of: Hitler and Stalin.

Think I am joking? I am NOT! As bad as this family is gonna be made to look over the next few years running for any public office is something not only they won't have time for - but no desire to do because they will know the stain their family has will keep them from winning.

One more thing: I doubt they would even want the scrutiny that comes with public office, ever again. Can you imagine the "knives" that are being sharpened right now to plunge into their backs and in 4+ years those knives will be longer and sharper.

IF Nov 3 really does MAGA - by voting out this regime - it is the last we will see of them in public office. I am 400% sure of it

MrTop

EOG Master
Let me see if I can put this in terms even you might understand

This thread assumes (t)RUMP will lose in 2020, right. IF that is the case, THE SHIT IS GONNA HIT THE FAN BIG TIME FOR THIS FAMILY! We know Der Fuhrer PERSONALLY owes A LOT of money. Money he does not have. Bankruptcy won't help. We also know this family is gonna spend more time in court defending lawsuits than just about anything else the next few years. By the time all is said and done their last name will be thought of along the lines of: Hitler and Stalin.

Think I am joking? I am NOT! As bad as this family is gonna be made to look over the next few years running for any public office is something not only they won't have time for - but no desire to do because they will know the stain their family has will keep them from winning.

One more thing: I doubt they would even want the scrutiny that comes with public office, ever again. Can you imagine the "knives" that are being sharpened right now to plunge into their backs and in 4+ years those knives will be longer and sharper.

IF Nov 3 really does MAGA - by voting out this regime - it is the last we will see of them in public office. I am 400% sure of it

i don't know about the other stuff but he has the money.. Forbes looked at his money owed and property he has... so you are wrong about this.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
i don't know about the other stuff but he has the money.. Forbes looked at his money owed and property he has... so you are wrong about this.

He has NO MONEY! He is up to his eyeballs in debt. He has lied on his taxes by illegally lowering the value of his holdings to pay less taxes than he should.

We haven't seen his taxes so for him to say he is a Billionaire is laughable. He might be. But I can say the same thing and without showing my taxes people can choose to believe me. Or not. And it is very hard to believe someone who has told over 20,000 VERIFIED lies since taking office and has no idea what the truth actually is

He is in big doodoo once he is out of office. His #1 concern should be avoiding prison time and not thinking of running in 2024

Trump - Winner.jpg

MrTop

EOG Master
He has NO MONEY! He is up to his eyeballs in debt. He has lied on his taxes by illegally lowering the value of his holdings to pay less taxes than he should.

We haven't seen his taxes so for him to say he is a Billionaire is laughable. He might be. But I can say the same thing and without showing my taxes people can choose to believe me. Or not. And it is very hard to believe someone who has told over 20,000 VERIFIED lies since taking office and has no idea what the truth actually is

He is in big doodoo once he is out of office. His #1 concern should be avoiding prison time and not thinking of running in 2024

View attachment 7462823

you should of seen all the property forbes had on trump.... got it from every city and country.... read forbes get your head out of CNN

forbes knows more than you and CNN

MrTop

EOG Master
Yes, Donald Trump Is Still A Billionaire. That Makes His $750 Tax Payment Even More Scandalous

“Is Donald Trump really a billionaire?” everyone seemed to be asking Sunday night, after the New York Times dropped a bombshell report about the president’s taxes, which detailed big losses in some years and limited income in others. The answer: Yes, he is indeed.

In fact, Trump is a multibillionaire, worth $2.5 billion, by our count. His portfolio, which includes commercial buildings, golf properties and branding businesses, is worth an estimated $3.66 billion before debt. The president has a fair amount of leverage—adding up to a roughly $1.13 billion—but not enough to drag his net worth below a billion dollars.

forbes

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
you should of seen all the property forbes had on trump.... got it from every city and country.... read forbes get your head out of CNN

forbes knows more than you and CNN

Get your head out of Faux News

He doesn't own a lot! He wants us to think he does but he doesn't.

If something does well: I OWN IT!......is what he tells us

If something goes wrong (and it usually does): He has nothing to do with it - he just put his name on the place and he has no say in it at all

Google: Baja California Trump................to see what I mean. That was CRIMINAL what he did and got away with

MrTop

EOG Master

If something goes wrong (and it usually does): He has nothing to do with it - he just put his name on the place and he has no say in it at all

Google: Baja California Trump................to see what I mean. That was CRIMINAL what he did and got away with

you read the BS i don't have fox... Try WSJ and bloomberg... they both know trump has money... fools like you think he is broke

boston massacre

EOG Master

Rachel Maddow is Getting Warmed Up For You.