Railbird vs SlipperyPete Election Contest.....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
because i didnt know there would be hoodrats counting votes unchecked in Atl,Mil,Det,Philly.

Railturd, remember the 6 million illegal votes, all for Hillary, in 2016. 😂 😂

You and Pinocchio have zero credibility. Leave the country you now, you Nazi POS!

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sorry kid I'm not a Republican and I voted for HC in 2016.

What I do know is how completely sad it is that you are on a sports gambling forum and you don't even bet sports. I mean you do know how depressing it is to join a group that you have nothing in common with because you lack friends in the real world? I mean most in your position would just off themselves but you came here. :cry:

I've bet hundreds almost every day on sports and horses for the last 35 years. I've posted a Saratoga pick 6 ticket that paid $40,000. I also won the initial EOG football contest that paid $3,500 beating 35 other posters.

You, make an idiotic statement that there are reasonable allegations of voter fraud. Was Trump's previous claim of voter fraud in 2016 also reasonable? It led to the creation of a voter fraud commission funded by the taxpayer's. If you weren't so stupid you would have learned for Trump's previous baseless claims of voter fraud.

I've bet hundreds almost every day on sports and horses for the last 35 years. I've posted a Saratoga pick 6 ticket that paid $40,000. I also won the initial EOG football contest that paid $3,500 beating 35 other posters.

You, make an idiotic statement that there are reasonable allegations of voter fraud. Was Trump's previous claim of voter fraud in 2016 also reasonable? It led to the creation of a voter fraud commission funded by the taxpayer's. If you weren't so stupid you would have learned for Trump's previous baseless claims of voter fraud.
English isn't your strong suit is it? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ruca, in case you missed it, go to post 120 on the previous page
I get it but what's the hurry? Lets make sure every vote is counted that was sent in on time and make sure they are being recorded correctly. If there are reasonable claims of voter fraud investigate it. The truth always comes out. If Biden wins so be it. Same goes for Trump.

It just seems like as soon as you start talking investigation Biden supporters start freaking out. I just don't get it. What's wrong with taking some time and getting it right?

Four years ago when trump won Michigan-Wisconsin-Pennsylvania by substantially smaller margins than Biden has you didn’t hear one peep from the opposition whining about corruption or attempting to invalidate the results. And that was especially true from the EOG non trumpers.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Four years ago when trump won Michigan-Wisconsin-Pennsylvania by substantially smaller margins than Biden has you didn’t hear one peep from the opposition whining about corruption or attempting to invalidate the results. And that was especially true from the EOG non trumpers.
That's what happens when you have voting by mail..

That's what happens when you have voting by mail..

Weve always had voting by mail

Trump and his supporters have used it for baseless allegations . The only controversy regarding voting by mail is trump and his postmaster general (a major donor with no qualifications for the job) attempted to sabotage the process

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Heisy congrats to us on our Georgia tickets. Got a question. Do you think my Ossoff wagers will be graded a loser or will they wait until someone wins the runoff?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Weve always had voting by mail

Trump and his supporters have used it for baseless allegations . The only controversy regarding voting by mail is trump and his postmaster general (a major donor with no qualifications for the job) attempted to sabotage the process
Not like now we haven't. I do get my ballots by mail for every election.

Not like now we haven't. I do get my ballots by mail for every election.

We’ve always had the option and they’ve expanded

Like yourself I’ve advocated for a uniformed election process for all states. Make Election Day a holiday maybe. Voting should be made easier

I’m encouraged at the record turnout this election. It sickened me for years more people would vote for American Idol than they would for president

railbird

EOG Master
Did you honestly think Trump was going to get a break in Michigan after his feud with Whitmer? I even posted to you that they would go the extra mile to make sure he lost that state.
she would be a good value bet in one of those death polls that leftist nerds do, dont they get extra for people under 50?

railbird

EOG Master
The ones I have been in - you subtract the age from 100 and that is how many points you get.
i could see the fbi murder her and then blame it on the right. alot like they did when the fbi masterminded the fake kidnapping plot, fbi is to the left of aoc

railbird

EOG Master
looks like trump has georgia with 70k votes from fort benning still to come from military who typically break 85% right

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Like yourself I’ve advocated for a uniformed election process for all states. Make Election Day a holiday maybe. Voting should be made easier

I’m encouraged at the record turnout this election. It sickened me for years more people would vote for American Idol than they would for president

Funny as I live by one of the poorest cities in Michigan with crime that exceeds Flint. It's 89% black, 7% white, 46% poverty level. If there was ever an election they would have benefitted from, its this one. Well Biden won 3194 to 169. The downer for them is 37% took time out to vote. Most of the rest of the county was 65-75%.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Couldn't agree more with this.

One positive I take away from this election is all the (new) voters.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Not sure what part of Cali you live in Rail but pretty sure Florida and our cost of living will be substantially lower than where you are now.

And of course no state tax.

No doubt your dollars will go further.

Weather be pretty much a push, substitute hurricanes for earthquakes.

Of course I'm proud to say we're still a RED state and probably will be for quite a time.

I'd stay away from Miami area, Dade is the worst part of the state IMO and I've lived up and down this thing.