Raycabino

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
3 idiots spouting baseless and bullshit conspiracy theories without bringing credible facts to back them up

Forget them. They shared 3 videos.

1. Court ordered election watchers not allowed in to monitor.... gee, I wonder why? Do you understand that tells us all we need to know. I don't need any more evidence. Only zealots require more. It's common sense what is going on.

2. It looks like an election counter is filling out ballots

3. A democratic election watcher is bitching about not being allowed w/in 30-feet of the counters..... gee... I wonder why

They already have uncovered dead people voting for Biden and named, names. What are you watching? Mainstrem Media? Turn that shit off.

No they have not uncovered any dead people voting for Biden

They presented two people who died two years in Nevada two years ago that were sent ballots but there’s zero evidence of them voting

Just stop with the nonsense, you’re embarrassing yourself

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

1. Court ordered election watchers not allowed in to monitor.... gee, I wonder why? Do you understand that tells us all we need to know. I don't need any more evidence. Only zealots require more. It's common sense what is going on.

3. A democratic election watcher is bitching about not being allowed w/in 30-feet of the counters..... gee... I wonder why

Could it be because this lady is in charge of the offical vote count in PA?

1604927167514.png

Your election poll watcher conspiracy theory is bullshit and been debunked

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
No they have not uncovered any dead people voting for Biden

They presented two people who died two years in Nevada two years ago that were sent ballots but there’s zero evidence of them voting

Just stop with the nonsense, you’re embarrassing yourself

Yes, they have. It doesn't matter becuase I just presented evidence that you summarily dismissed.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I just presented evidence that you dismissed. Oh well. Like I said, keep your fingers crossed cause your Boy is toast in a legit count.

I know he is. Would you like to know how I know? Watch the video I linked and tell me:

1. Why do they need a court order just to oversee the counting process

2. Why were they denied access

3. Why were the ones given access forced to stand 30-feet away?

What's the fucking problem here? Just let them oversee. Unless, you're doing something that you don't want them to see.

I know he is. Would you like to know how I know? Watch the video I linked and tell me:

1. Why do they need a court order just to oversee the counting process

2. Why were they denied access

3. Why were the ones given access forced to stand 30-feet away?

What's the fucking problem here? Just let them oversee. Unless, you're doing something that you don't want them to see.

Poll observers were not denied access

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fact-check-trumps-claims-poll-watchers/

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Evidence? What are the names of the dead people who voted?

I forget the one chics name but she died on October 25th, they had her obituary and also had her registered to vote on Nov 2nd or some shit. If I can find the video I will link it but I give you my word I saw it. I have zero reason to make this shit up.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Want to know why Biden had such low attendance at rallies? It was by invitation only to volunteers due to Covid. Your popular but false argument makes as much sense as saying the Raiders have lost all of their fan support with their move to Vegas if you look at their attendance numbers this year[/QUOTE]

Is the inauguration going to be invite only, assuming the pandemic is still going on?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I did-3 idiots attempting to spread baseless conspiracy theories

You can cling to stories with no basis in reality and I will stick to the facts

Have a nice day

Check out 1:00 to 1:30 of this video. He talks about the statistical unnatural distribution of Biden votes that doesn't happen in any election.

Give up the ghost on this one....

Want to know why Biden had such low attendance at rallies? It was by invitation only to volunteers due to Covid. Your popular but false argument makes as much sense as saying the Raiders have lost all of their fan support with their move to Vegas if you look at their attendance numbers this year

Is the inauguration going to be invite only, assuming the pandemic is still going on?[/QUOTE]

They will probably limit the size for Covid and trump will try to claim the lower inauguration attendance as proof the election was rigged. We already have morons like GameBred citing Joes low rally attendance as proof with no idea the rallies were by invitation for volunteers only

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I knew Gamebred wouldn't post any links to credible sources. There aren't any. Gamebred is a fraud. He has zero credibility.

As a Biden supporter, you would know all about that. Showed you the proof videos and you still deny shenanigans took place. I can do nothing else but speak truth to power aned I will continue to do so.... Danm the Torpedoes, full speed ahead!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Is the inauguration going to be invite only, assuming the pandemic is still going on?

They will probably limit the size for Covid and trump will try to claim the lower inauguration attendance as proof the election was rigged. We already have morons like GameBred citing Joes low rally attendance as proof with no idea the rallies were by invitation for volunteers only[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I didn’t know it either.

free advice to the left - now that Biden won, don’t compare everything to Trump. Looking ahead will help in the long run.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
As a Biden supporter, you would know all about that. Showed you the proof videos and you still deny shenanigans took place. I can do nothing else but speak truth to power aned I will continue to do so.... Danm the Torpedoes, full speed ahead!

Trump will be forever known as an impeached one term RepubliCon president that never won the popular vote and was evicted from the white house by black people. Gamebred sorry for your losses. Stick to sports betting.

Markets are soaring as investors cheer on Trump getting his ass kicked. America is back in a big way.

Check out 1:00 to 1:30 of this video. He talks about the statistical unnatural distribution of Biden votes that doesn't happen in any election.

Give up the ghost on this one....

Regarding the 1:00 minute mark. The graph doesn’t explain what the irregularities are or even referring to

Are you able to explain?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump will be forever known as an impeached one term RepubliCon president that never won the popular vote and was evicted from the white house by black people. Gamebred sorry for your losses. Stick to sports betting.

Markets are soaring as investors cheer on Trump getting his ass kicked. America is back in a big way.

he’ll be known for beating Hillary and raising the foe roughly 8-9000 in four years.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Good God there are some stupid or very naive Mo Fo's here. There is voter fraud? OMG next your going to tell me pro and Olympic athletes are taking illegal substances. Really! Wow thanks for that information. Unless you have proof of some massive organized effort of voter fraud get the fuck outta here. Voter fraud LOL.

Remember the movie the Sting. The scene of the poker game on the train. Paul Newman character playing against the Robert Shaw character? They first pickpocket Shaw to get money to play in the game. Then use his own money to beat him by being a better cheater in the game than him. Then accuse Shaw of being a dead beat because he has no money because they stole it from him. Classic. This after election nonsense is like Shaw accusing Newman of cheating in the poker game.

To enlighten you morons who don't know, they both cheat! Holy Christ there are suppose to be gamblers here who i usually consider smarter than the average. Guess i need to rethink that.

Hate to tell you all but Trump winning would be bad for the country. Biden winning will be bad for the country.Both parties are driving the bus over the cliff. Voter fraud! You all just made my day! Thanks.

kane

EOG master
No, it hasn't. I've seen it and heard from dozens of poll witnessess. I've heard secret audio tapes of Democratic vote counters conspiring to keep poll watchers away. Your saying things to me that I know are untrue.

You've officially gone off the rails, dozens of poll witnesses? Secret audio tapes? Okay dude, whatever helps you feel better about trump's loss

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You've officially gone off the rails, dozens of poll witnesses? Secret audio tapes? Okay dude, whatever helps you feel better about trump's loss

Gamebred had some big money on Pinocchio. I'm sure he thought Pinocchio was a lock. He and Railturd think a like.

kane

EOG master
Can you please watch this and give your honest opinion about what you are seeing.

Sorry Game, I watched for about 30 seconds before I realized whoever these guys are, they're far from impartial and don't know what the fuck they're talking about, they don't believe Biden got more votes than Obama did, that's all I needed to hear from these alt right kooks

kane

EOG master
Okay, let's say for argument's sake that all this massive voter fraud took place in Penn, and there were thousands of dead people that voted, and trump really won the state, fine give trump the commonwealth of Penn, he still loses the election

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Team Trump has set up a voter fraud hotline. 888-630-1776. Gamebred can call to report he saw dead people voting. Everyone else should make prank calls. America topples a wannabe dictator.

kane

EOG master
I'm really surprised by Game, I always though he was a smart guy, I didn't always agree with him, but had respect for his opinions, gonna have to take a step back and reassess things now that I see he's an alt right conspiracy loon. If nothing else, it goes to show how if someone as intelligent as he is can get duped by con men, it could pretty much happen to anyone