The Election is Over!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
the real election was over the night of nov. 3rd.

trump landslide.

the fake election that ensued will be overturned in time.

(t)RUMP did win in a landslide on Nov 3. No argument

THAT IS BECAUSE HE TOD HIS MINIONS TO GO TO THE POLLS WHILE BIDEN TOLD HIS SUPPORTERS NOT TO DO THAT!

Votes cast at polling places are counted first. Ballots submitted some other way are counted later.

Care to make a wager on things being overturned? I'll give you 10-1 it stays the same. I'm good for up to $100k but all money needs to be submitted to a 3rd party to hold until a final verdict is reached. PUT UP OR STFU!

This is now my fave meme!

Trump - aaAcceptIt.jpg

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The scum, dog puke left think lying, cheating and bullying are admiral personal traits.

Question:

Were you alive between Jan 20, 2017 and Nov 3, 2020?

I guess not because ANYONE WHO WAS ALIVE DURING THIS TIME PERIOD SAW A MENTALLY UNSTABLE ORANGE SKIN PSYCHOTIC FAILED BUSINESSMAN SPEND ALMOST 4 YEARS TREATING PEOPLE LIKE SHIT!

FACT!

He demands loyalty - yet fires people at the drop of a hat and shows NO loyalty himself.

FACT!

"Deflect and Deceive" - that is all he ever does. Yet when something goes wrong he is first to push people in front of the bus so fast they never saw the bus coming

Unreal. But NOT shocking

Trump - aaVictimCard.jpg

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
They also incorrectly think that democrat candidate creepy biden has ALREADY won which is not true.

Once again - NAME THE BET!

I will give you 10-1 odds that Biden will be inaugurated on Jan 20, 2021 for up to a payoff (for you) of $100,000. A 3rd party holds the money to make sure both sides pay if they lose. PUT UP OR STFU!

Trump - JimJones.png

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Winkyduck I'll counter offer you this
I'll take 12 to 1
that biden WILL NOT be inaugurated on 1/20/21
I'll post $250
You post $3,000
But only if John Kelly agrees
Deal?
If you accept
there will be NO insults and NO trash talking at any time from this corner because it's just a bet and probably you will win $250

railbird

EOG Master
Winkyduck I'll counter offer you this
I'll take 12 to 1
that biden WILL NOT be inaugurated on 1/20/21
I'll post $250
You post $3,000
But only if John Kelly agrees
Deal?
If you accept
there will be NO insults and NO trash talking at any time from this corner because it's just a bet and probably you will win $250
not 1 coward at this site will take that bet.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Why are the delusional Cultists begging for Double Digit Odds if they actually believe in what they are saying?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Why would they bet even when that isn’t the market price?
AFAIK, only "market" is Betfair/Paddy Power where Biden was already paid out, and low money Predict It. People at Betfair are playing with Free money betting a no chancer. That's not a real market. But it really doesn't matter, since these Cultists can't bet there anyway unless they're non US, and they would just bet there. Since they're US, and begging for a bet here, and are convinced they're right, why ask for Double Digit Odds? If the bet is Biden won't be inaugurated Jan 20th @ Even money, I think they find plenty of takers. Or go bet $100 at Predict it.

not 1 coward at this site will take that bet.

There's a chance 77 year old Biden does not live until January 20, 2021, e.g. covid may kill him.

How confident are you that Trump will be the next POTUS? Will you give even money odds that he won't be?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
AFAIK, only "market" is Betfair/Paddy Power where Biden was already paid out, and low money Predict It. People at Betfair are playing with Free money betting a no chancer. That's not a real market. But it really doesn't matter, since these Cultists can't bet there anyway unless they're non US, and they would just bet there. Since they're US, and begging for a bet here, and are convinced they're right, why ask for Double Digit Odds? If the bet is Biden won't be inaugurated Jan 20th @ Even money, I think they find plenty of takers. Or go bet $100 at Predict it.
They have matched 40 million in bets in the last 36 hours in that "not so real market". FWIW I don't think Trump has as much chance as the market price. I think he has maybe a 5-7% chance as apposed to 10% currently in the market and the other 3-5% is people cashing out of their position at a premium to free up their money not knowing how long this will take. But don't act like this isn't a real market when 40 million has been matched in the last 36 hours.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Trump has no chance. He lost decisively. Trump would have claimed foul if he had lost as badly as Goldwater, Mondale, McGovern, etc. Donald R Trump never loses in his own mind.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Trump is setting up his run for 2024. Fight til the end to keep the base with him. If he didn't care about a second term in 2024 he would bow out.

All his potential running mates are out their supporting his claims of fraud. This is nothing but a test Trump is playing on his loyalists to see who gains admission on his 2024 ticket and cabinet.

Trump wont concede but will blame the courts who won't hear his case whether in the Federal or Supreme. Then Trump does a news conference bashing the Federal or Supreme Court Justices then announce his run for 2024. He will add how he will REVERSE everything that Biden does to rally and fire up his base. He will be back in 4 years to repair the damage Biden and the Democrats do to the nation. He will Make America Great Again after Biden Screws it up.

Trump will NEVER concede to Biden. He will NEVER say he lost the election. He expects his loyalists to parrot this the next four years.

He is running in 2024 and will be in our lives for another 8 YEARS.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
They have matched 40 million in bets in the last 36 hours in that "not so real market". FWIW I don't think Trump has as much chance as the market price. I think he has maybe a 5-7% chance as apposed to 10% currently in the market and the other 3-5% is people cashing out of their position at a premium to free up their money not knowing how long this will take. But don't act like this isn't a real market when 40 million has been matched in the last 36 hours.

You think the chances of a coup is 5 to 7%. 😂 Don't think there has ever been a coup in America, but your odds are 5 to 7%. Oh my?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Trump has found a way to bypass the voting system... The guy from CNN said it too. The senators will wind up voting. 1 vote for each state... there are more red states than blue.
Will be a tough decision for Republican senators to make even if they believe it is correct being that it will be 100% civil war if they flip this decision without blatant and clear to understand proof that the election was rigged. And even then there will still be complete civil unrest.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
A poll this morning. 85% think Biden won. 3 % said Trump won. That 3% included Don jr, Eric, Ivanka, Raycabino, Bookmaker clerks, Cheapseats, Railturd, Bomzee, Howid, Dumb Gamebred and many other un-Americans.

20201108_202752.jpg

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
You think the chances of a coup is 5 to 7%. 😂 Don't think there has ever been a coup in America, but your odds are 5 to 7%. Oh my?
What do you what me to tell you, there have never been a lot of things that all of a sudden happen. No one thought Trump could win in 2016. No one thought 61 home runs would ever be broken now that's happened 6 times since it could never happen (not that you can relate to any sports analogy). If I were you I would open an account at betfair and start firing at -1000 (roughly 91% for the ones that struggle with math). You can get more money down on that than money you have I promise you.,

Trump is setting up his run for 2024. Fight til the end to keep the base with him. If he didn't care about a second term in 2024 he would bow out.

All his potential running mates are out their supporting his claims of fraud. This is nothing but a test Trump is playing on his loyalists to see who gains admission on his 2024 ticket and cabinet.

Trump wont concede but will blame the courts who won't hear his case whether in the Federal or Supreme. Then Trump does a news conference bashing the Federal or Supreme Court Justices then announce his run for 2024. He will add how he will REVERSE everything that Biden does to rally and fire up his base. He will be back in 4 years to repair the damage Biden and the Democrats do to the nation. He will Make America Great Again after Biden Screws it up.

Trump will NEVER concede to Biden. He will NEVER say he lost the election. He expects his loyalists to parrot this the next four years.

He is running in 2024 and will be in our lives for another 8 YEARS.

Good chance trump dies before 2024

Badly obese

Appears to have suffered a stroke a year ago with that secretive trip to Walter Reed

Going to be in bad decline from his humiliating defeat

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Where did Ray Cabino say trump won? When your teacher said you were special, now I know what they mean.

Ray saying Trump didn't lose speaks volumes imo.

Speaking of Ray, Ray how about a college football winner tonight? As long as its non political i have faith in you.

What do you what me to tell you, there have never been a lot of things that all of a sudden happen. No one thought Trump could win in 2016. No one thought 61 home runs would ever be broken now that's happened 6 times since it could never happen (not that you can relate to any sports analogy). If I were you I would open an account at betfair and start firing at -1000 (roughly 91% for the ones that struggle with math). You can get more money down on that than money you have I promise you.,
A couple months ago you and I discussed the clusterfuck of election wagers from the exact scenario that’s playing out now

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Good chance trump dies before 2024

Badly obese

Appears to have suffered a stroke a year ago with that secretive trip to Walter Reed

Going to be in bad decline from his humiliating defeat

Trump knows how to lose without losing face. It goes to court, he blames the corrupt judges, his base eats it up and so will his parrots. He has lost alot of battles in the court and plays it off like that.

waco

EOG Dedicated
Plus people forget we also get a 1st lady who has a doctors degree and didn't have to pose nude to get paid. Trump and his wife have so much in common. she didnt mind him humping whores because she was one. They were 2 nasty people

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Speaking of Ray, Ray how about a college football winner tonight? As long as its non political i have faith in you.
Saying someone didn’t lose doesn’t mean they won. Heck, even my Trumpian uneducated mind knows that. Maybe he pays it out if it’s his money, but it’s not his money.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I'm not qualified to say what he has or hasn't won. However there is a betting market with millions of dollars being trading this very moment at Biden approximately 91% (that makes Trump about 9% Big Runner). Call me crazy but I think we would be taking stupid to a brand new level if we paid out Biden bets knowing that the market still has the price at -950/+900 for 6 figure offers (again for BR that is roughly 9-10% for YOUR current president).

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm not qualified to say what he has or hasn't won. However there is a betting market with millions of dollars being trading this very moment at Biden approximately 91% (that makes Trump about 9% Big Runner). Call me crazy but I think we would be taking stupid to a brand new level if we paid out Biden bets knowing that the market still has the price at -950/+900 for 6 figure offers (again for BR that is roughly 9-10% for YOUR current president).

I find it hard to believe that people are wagering hundreds of thousands on Trump plus 9 to 1. But if you say so. I don't get why the spread is 50 cents? Aren't these exchange bets? Or are the bets being booked by the bookies? Who setting the lines? The bookmaker or the market? Because a bookmaker will always cap the downside/risk on a large underdog?

Last edited:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I find it hard to believe that people are wagering hundreds of thousands on Trump plus 9 to 1. But if you say so.
That's just the 1 site/exchange I'm following, Betfair. They have matched 40 million dollars in the last 36 hours at approximately -1000 (so being that 40 million matched that means that roughly 36 million was risked on biden and roughly 4 million has been risked on trump).

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That's just the 1 site/exchange I'm following, Betfair. They have matched 40 million dollars in the last 36 hours at approximately -1000 (so being that 40 million matched that means that roughly 36 million was risked on biden and roughly 4 million has been risked on trump).

Seems like a ton of value on Biden. Imo the true odds of Trump winning have to be well over 100 to 1. But Betfair is only offering +950. Ouch

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Seems like a ton of value on Biden. Imo the true odds of Trump winning have to be well over 100 to 1. But Betfair is only offering +950. Ouch
I agree that -1000/-1100 is low. But that is the current market there. Like I explained in earlier posts, I do believe that part of the price being that low is guys with big biden positions selling off of their positions just to free up there money. That could easily be 3-4% of the price (meaning turning 90-91% into 93-95% which would make the fair price more like -1600 to -2000ish. To be clear, betfair is an exchange meaning it takes 2 people to make a bet (1 on each side). Betfair is basically just a platform that brokers the bets for a fee. They have no position/opinion. This is 100% strictly what the bettors are making the price by way of betting.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I agree that -1000/-1100 is low. But that is the current market there. Like I explained in earlier posts, I do believe that part of the price being that low is guys with big biden positions selling off of their positions just to free up there money. That could easily be 3-4% of the price (meaning turning 90-91% into 93-95% which would make the fair price more like -1600 to -2000ish. To be clear, betfair is an exchange meaning it takes 2 people to make a bet (1 on each side). Betfair is basically just a platform that brokers the bets for a fee. They have no position/opinion. This is 100% strictly what the bettors are making the price by way of betting.

Good explanation. Another component of why no value on Trump besides guys with Biden positions selling off is a market or bookie will never offer true odds on a large underdog. At some point your risk and exposure has to be heavily capped on large dogs.

Thanks for a great explanation. I wish I had the money to book all those Trump University sucker bets. Oh well.