EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (SVBETTOR is our November contestant)

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
His 3 wins are super lucky.

2 gms w no clv

This is a clear sign he wont win.

Rumor has it that he is buying 5% plays from wagertalk since his model is broke

Kelly must remember him from her bottle service days

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
it doesnt matter if the game is widely available.

it is graded against the pinny number at the time of the post.

can anyone confirm this line?

railbird

EOG Master
His 3 wins are super lucky.

2 gms w no clv

This is a clear sign he wont win.

Rumor has it that he is buying 5% plays from wagertalk since his model is broke

Kelly must remember him from her bottle service days
clv means idiots agree with your side, nothing else

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Back to college football where SVB's bread is buttered.

NCAAF 4-2

NFL 0-2
No idea why he can't see this.
Maction goes on tues.
Lines are out

Leave the nfl to the big boys.
The kiddie game is down the street.

Stay in your lane svb
Know what butters your bread

8 losses over the rest of your month is your cushion

If you need help in the nfl get in touch with kane.
I have seen him post good nfl stuff in the past

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
111 Miami OH +10 -110 Pinny
Mark this down as another participation trophy play for svb.

he isnt good enough to have CLV and win the bet.

Did you get this from Bryan Leonard? A Big MAC GOW play?

Buffalo wins by 20 now. I can see it happening.

or did you find a capper on youtube that is off a 9-2 run?

who is your source?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Current price on Miami OH +7 if it gets down to Buffalo -3 or -2.5 then I will look for a middle
Another clv pos
When is this officially done?

Throw in the white flag.

Another game where you get crushed.

Thank John for the chance to do this and go work your normal job.

You have no chance

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Another clv pos
When is this officially done?

Throw in the white flag.

Another game where you get crushed.

Thank John for the chance to do this and go work your normal job.

You have no chance

Why is there such hate here?
Guy made a hell of a play and lost. You're quite the hater. Where are your 5 point best of it plays? Pretty harsh ridicule from a guy who doesnt know the difference between a circa opener and a cris clone book.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
All he wants to do is brag about clv.

The one laughing is the ppl at circa who took every under dollar on that kent st game while anybody who bet the opener can brag about that worthless napkin that has under 65 or whatever on it.

Show us some winners instead of that bs clv stuff. He has 30 plays. Thats it. This is a sprint and not that longterm bs.

He has to win this week or its over.

Show us the money.

Maybe you need to help him with some of your plays. I don't care.

He can't win with his plays

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
All he wants to do is brag about clv.

The one laughing is the ppl at circa who took every under dollar on that kent st game while anybody who bet the opener can brag about that worthless napkin that has under 65 or whatever on it.

Show us some winners instead of that bs clv stuff. He has 30 plays. Thats it. This is a sprint and not that longterm bs.

He has to win this week or its over.

Show us the money.

Maybe you need to help him with some of your plays. I don't care.

He can't win with his plays
Yeah you have one job as a sports bettor you moron. That is to beat the close. You cant control anything else. You show me a guy who cant beat the close for a extended period and I'll show you a man about to go bust over time. Do you even realize how many options this guy had with that ticket when he posted it?
Your using a 30 game sample size to evaluate someone. Really terrible stance to take. You're a complete idiot with the above statement. Change your avatar too. The man you emulate there lives strictly for CLV spends 12 hours a day in a office chasing it.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Oh and to be clear. Not exactly a fan of contestant either but trolling someone in the fashion for what you're attempting made you come across as a complete 1000% asshat.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Yeah you have one job as a sports bettor you moron. That is to beat the close. You cant control anything else. You show me a guy who cant beat the close for a extended period and I'll show you a man about to go bust over time. Do you even realize how many options this guy had with that ticket when he posted it?
Your using a 30 game sample size to evaluate someone. Really terrible stance to take. You're a complete idiot with the above statement. Change your avatar too. The man you emulate there lives strictly for CLV spends 12 hours a day in a office chasing it.
My avatar is of a man I respect.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I thought this contest was to reward ppl who posted good content here.

Svbettor doesn't do any of that.

Fkn good old boys club or something else.

When are you going to get your shot at this contest drink?

You dont post volume but your quality is in the top 3 here .

I thought this contest was to reward ppl who posted good content here.

Svbettor doesn't do any of that.

Fkn good old boys club or something else.

When are you going to get your shot at this contest drink?

You dont post volume but your quality is in the top 3 here .

He would never do this contest and from what I gather absolutely hates giving away plays. I could be wrong but I think he sees it as mooching off his hard work.

kane

EOG master
He would never do this contest and from what I gather absolutely hates giving away plays. I could be wrong but I think he sees it as mooching off his hard work.

This isn't correct Ruca. First off, he gave away all of his MLB plays for free on twitter this past season, he only played the first month or so of the season before stopping, but he posted all his stuff. Second, every Thursday he does a podcast where the host goes through most of the college football board and Drink says which games he's on.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I've given away my MLB for free for the last 4 years on Twitter every play. Think I'm up 30 units or so but I do move the number so I'm uncertain if it's worth following. I probably wouldn't follow unless I had alot of outs and could find within 5 cents.
I give away NBA plays here and there but again its gonna move.
I've done a podcast every Thursday for the last 3 years of every cfb play where we go over every play I have in action. You've done well if you've followed.
If anyone has ever Dm'd me and need a +ev play and asked they got one with the exception of where it became a overwhelming amount of requests.

This forum brought dink and I together and we made a good team for a very long time.
Everytime I come here now it's very hateful discussions and anger towards one another.

Are you mad sportsmylife because you feel it's your turn to show us how good you are for 1k?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I'd do contest of course. I think there ate others who probably deserve and need the chance a bit more but I'd always accept.