Raycabino

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump supporter & actor james woods has a pretty high IQ but not as high as the 2 above. I think I read somewhere sharon stone is high too.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm not anti-democrat at all but w/ these two at the top of the ticket, it's hard not to be. How many houses does the, 'Big Guy," have? Shit, I should have gotten into Politics instead of Trading.

Trump just put Rudy Giuliani in charge of all his election lawsuits. I believe after hearing this news both Ray and Gamebred popped boners. The action the 2 of them are throwing down on Trump to win the election must be large. I bet you can't even get 6 to 1 on Trump anymore. You know 9 to 1 is long gone. The Trumptards are firing with both hands. We're talking 10's of millions.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trump just put Rudy Giuliani in charge of all his election lawsuits. I believe after hearing this news both Ray and Gamebred popped boners. The action the 2 of them are throwing down on Trump to win the election must be large. I bet you can't even get 6 to 1 on Trump anymore. You know 9 to 1 is long gone. The Trumptards are firing with both hands. We're talking 10's of millions.
Doesn't matter either way but just makes Democrats feel that much better today if true.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Doesn't matter either way but just makes Democrats feel that much better today if true.

Yes, you and I both know this. But 85% of the Trumptards like Gamebred are convinced Trump will win. They believe all the conspiracies being spewed by Trump and his surrogates . They're firing with both hands and their vaginas. This is a very sad chapter in the history of RepubliCons. Hopefully one of the last.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Trumps lawyers have still yet to provide a single piece of election or voter fraud

Keep grasping at the straw.... it's almost within reach

LMAO. Sure they haven't, Fake is real and Real is fake with you.

Once you Useful Idiots actually grow a conscience and a brain and start critcally thinking for yourselves, your Party will have no use for you. They rely on Idiots like you, Kane, Bushay and last but not least, Big Dummy to propogate their propoganda.

Look what this complete moron posts:

They should have paid him more, 130 grand doesn't go as far as it used to

Just a fucking blatant lie. He never recanted

don't believe me?

Useful Idiots, wake the fuck up and be men and stand for what is right.... free and fair elections.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I don’t care if he recanted-watch the video

He didn't. You're making shit up becuase you have a senile, corrupt-as-fuck candidate that couldn't beat Trump despite BIg Tech, Big Media and Big Fucking ELection day Fraud.

This Useful Idiot Misinformation Campaign isn't going to work for you guys, we have the Truth and that's all we need!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This might be my favorite video so far. Retarded Corey Lewandowski my favorite Trumper. Dumb as a box of rocks.

Hey Game, if that hodgepodge of silliness is so convincing, why show it in here? Wouldnt that be better shown in a courtroom in a federal courthouse?

We already know Rail and the boys in here believe that funny ass garbage, but you need to convince a judge. Nothing but comedy to the rest of us in here.

Keep trying though. And keep um coming if you don't mind. These are great!

Just showing what a bunch of corrupt liars you guys are.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yes, you and I both know this. But 85% of the Trumptards like Gamebred are convinced Trump will win. They believe all the conspiracies being spewed by Trump and his surrogates . They're firing with both hands and their vaginas. This is a very sad chapter in the history of RepubliCons. Hopefully one of the last.

Yes. If not, why this?

1605354171203.png

Nothing to see here... no pun intended.

What do they not want the election watchers to see? This is illegal. It's not a Conspiracy, stop projecting.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I've offered video evidence of every claim I made in this thread (including dead people voting in the latest video).

What does the other side offer? Lies, which have been exposed as such, denials and fucking memes. That's all they got.

I've offered video evidence of every claim I made in this thread (including dead people voting in the latest video).

What does the other side offer? Lies, which have been exposed as such, denials and fucking memes. That's all they got.

Is it okay to add Barrister, along with Trader & Lyricist, to your LINKED-IN profile now?

howid

EOG Dedicated
Once you Useful Idiots actually grow a conscience and a brain and start critcally thinking for yourselves, your Party will have no use for you. They rely on Idiots like you, Kane, Bushay and last but not least, Big Dummy to propogate their propoganda.
don't believe me?
Useful Idiots, wake the fuck up and be men and stand for what is right.... free and fair elections.
He didn't. You're making shit up becuase you have a senile, corrupt-as-fuck candidate that couldn't beat Trump despite BIg Tech, Big Media and Big Fucking ELection day Fraud.

This Useful Idiot Misinformation Campaign isn't going to work for you guys, we have the Truth and that's all we need!
Yes. If not, why this?
What do they not want the election watchers to see? This is illegal. It's not a Conspiracy, stop projecting.

yeah

don't believe me?

What evidence of election fraud have trump lawyers presented in court?

Bushay

NHL Expert

don't believe me?

lol. This video is 4 days old. He already came out and said this Veritas guy or group or whoever or whatever they are wrote out a scenario that he signed. Wasn't his words at all and he regrets signing it as what he signed wasn't factual. I certainly hope your day trading info isn't 4 days old. Fuck, you just cheered up my day GameBred. Thank you for that if nothing else! OMG this is a dumb one.

Bushay

NHL Expert

We? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bushay

NHL Expert
Yes. If not, why this?

View attachment 7462964

lol. The room was already loaded with onlookers and poll watchers. These idiots were banging on the windows and distracting the poll counters from doing their job ya retard. So they put these up to avoid the distraction. This has already been covered in the failed lawsuit days ago. Again, your information is stale where you live dude. Keep trying though. It's comical.

don't believe me?

Right-wing Project Veritas could face legal liability for postal worker’s ballot fraud allegations: experts

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/ri...tal-workers-ballot-fraud-allegations-experts/

Bushay

NHL Expert

lol. We don't need to offer any proof. That's not how this works loopy! Our guy won. It's up to the other side to prove there's fraud taking place. You haven't done that yet. Your proof was already laughed out of court 19 times! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bushay

NHL Expert
“I didn’t specifically overhear the whole story. I just heard a part of it,” Hopkins said in the recording. “And I could have missed a lot of it.”

“My mind probably added the rest. I understand that,” he said at another point, adding: “All it is is hearsay, and that’s the worst part.”

When an agent asked Hopkins in the recording if he would still swear to the affidavit’s claim that the postmaster “was back-dating ballots,” he replied: “At this point? No.”

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Is it okay to add Barrister, along with Trader & Lyricist, to your LINKED-IN profile now?

I don't even think I have one. I'm a Gangsta Rapper and you know this, stop trolling the Gangsta Rapper.

Lies, Denials, Memes.... and let's add, "Bad jokes," as all that these Useful Idiots have.

Just being safe and making sure results are 100% before paying tickets. Sucks for us sucks for bettors waiting on pendings but it's too much money not to be 100%.
How much of a money maker is it to your book that trumps followers keep buying into his bullshit?