Railbird vs SlipperyPete Election Contest.....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
No -- the House of Representatives -- with each state's delegation getting one vote, which favors Trump, if no one has 270 electoral votes. Unless there is massive faithless electors (highly unlikely), either Biden or Trump will be elected President by the electoral college, getting 270 or more electoral votes.

State legislatures can't change the method of selection of electors after the election. Each state legislature has already made a decision, before the election, enshrining into state law a decree that their state's electoral votes will be awarded by popular vote.

And, with individual state vote totals where they are at today (11/17/20), the electors will elect Joe Biden president on December 14, 2020, at each state's capitol, plus the District of Columbia, with 306 electoral votes, assuming no faithless electors.

Any change in state vote totals changing who won each state's electors seems highly unlikely.

In fact, as of the time of the writing of this post, Trump's campaign appears too cheap to pay the close to $8 million cost of a recount in Wisconsin. I'm sure they would come up with the cash if they thought the recount would change the result.

BINGO! No chance they pay for this. NONE! As deep in debt as he is - no chance he wastes it on something he knows will not change the result. EVEN IF IT DOES............he still loses!

He will not pay and blame the "corrupt system" saying he knows he won but that he knows it won't overturn things because of how crooked WI is.

His Brain Dead MAGATs LOVE hearing this and will continue to support him With money. That is most important to him. He knows he lost. He is just putting on this act to appease his brainwashed losers and get them to keep donating to him. And they will.

At some point he is gonna have to drop this and move on because Jan 5 looms very large. With 2 Senate seats up for grabs in GA if he continues to press it could hurt the GOP's chances of getting just the 1 they need to keep control. Sadly I think Perdue beats Ossoff but I think Warnock and Loeffler will be a battle.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
BINGO! No chance they pay for this. NONE! As deep in debt as he is - no chance he wastes it on something he knows will not change the result. EVEN IF IT DOES............he still loses!

He will not pay and blame the "corrupt system" saying he knows he won but that he knows it won't overturn things because of how crooked WI is.

His Brain Dead MAGATs LOVE hearing this and will continue to support him With money. That is most important to him. He knows he lost. He is just putting on this act to appease his brainwashed losers and get them to keep donating to him. And they will.

At some point he is gonna have to drop this and move on because Jan 5 looms very large. With 2 Senate seats up for grabs in GA if he continues to press it could hurt the GOP's chances of getting just the 1 they need to keep control. Sadly I think Perdue beats Ossoff but I think Warnock and Loeffler will be a battle.

I don't think these seat split. I think I'll be a 2-0 sweep for whichever party wins. It's all about turnout for Dems. The history of Georgia runoffs haven't fared well for the dems due to severe dropoff among dem voters after the general election, especially African Americans. Staci Abrams may hold the key to victory. A good ground game and agressive voter registration should lead to a big turnout. Meaning a sweep for the dems.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I don't think these seat split. I think I'll be a 2-0 sweep for whichever party wins. It's all about turnout for Dems. The history of Georgia runoffs haven't fared well for the dems due to severe dropoff among dem voters after the general election, especially African Americans. Staci Abrams may hold the key to victory. A good ground game and agressive voter registration should lead to a big turnout. Meaning a sweep for the dems.

Good point but I do think Abrams and others will do all they can to get as many Dems to vote as possible emphasizing IF GA gets both seats then the Senate also flips to Blue and it is the best way possible to overturn all Der Fuhrer did.

IF the Dems get both and control of the Senate look for Breyer to retire relatively quickly. He is 82 and this way he can be replaced with someone along the lines of Amy Cunty Barrett's age and like ACB - put a voice they like on the bench for a good 30+ years

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Good point but I do think Abrams and others will do all they can to get as many Dems to vote as possible emphasizing IF GA gets both seats then the Senate also flips to Blue and it is the best way possible to overturn all Der Fuhrer did.

IF the Dems get both and control of the Senate look for Breyer to retire relatively quickly. He is 82 and this way he can be replaced with someone along the lines of Amy Cunty Barrett's age and like ACB - put a voice they like on the bench for a good 30+ years

Lifetime appointment of federal judges is just another outdated flaw found in the constitution. When lifetime appointments was written in the constitution the life expectancy of Americans was around 45 years. So just like the 2nd Amendment this law has not aged well.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So good that rbg died, now we need some of the dykes to die off like kagan and the fat mexican soto

Didn't realize faggots hated women. But if you think about it, it makes sense.

We all know Railturd would love for Clarence Thomas to fuck his ass followed by some deep throating. Railturd is an obvious homosexual. At least thats whats trending at EOG. Odds that Toby and Railturd had some sort of sex with each other? Yes -200

railbird

EOG Master
He will be shunned by the party. They will prop up someone/anyone up over him. It will be similar to Biden in this election, outside of Biden does have a track record.
he doesnt need the party, its not r vs d its nationalism vs gloabilsm. Christian vs non christian. good luck getting all those dem unions in big 10 without trump. every trump voter hates romneys guts, mccain and bush useless warhawk scum.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump destroyed the Bush dynasty(along with the clintons), and pretty much every rino is now looked on with disdain by all republicans. He accomplished so much.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
he doesnt need the party, its not r vs d its nationalism vs gloabilsm. Christian vs non christian. good luck getting all those dem unions in big 10 without trump. every trump voter hates romneys guts, mccain and bush useless warhawk scum.

if there was a person who could start a third party, it’s him. Now that would be interesting.

Trump destroyed the Bush dynasty(along with the clintons), and pretty much every rino is now looked on with disdain by all republicans. He accomplished so much.
He sure has

Lost the popular vote twice

Got impeached

Had the lowest average approval rating of any POTUS in history

Ignored a pandemic

Worst economy since the depression

An incumbent losing in a landslide by 6 million votes

MAGA

Bushay

NHL Expert
kamala and her jew husband will destory usa if elected. They both hate israel and are pro muslim. The Mullahs are dancing in the street because they get their nukes back that the gay muslim obama gave them. so looks like all the liberal jews will get their wish and iran will bomb isreal with russia but not before the rapture.
couldn't help but think of you after watching this.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
For someone who preaches nationalism over globalization, Raid sure talks a lot about the needs of Israel. No one cares.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Candidate biden will have his chance to answer the serious charges being lodged against him
Thus far he has been silent.

Bushay

NHL Expert
hmmmmm mentally challenged. I see a guy with a studdering problem in his past get caught up at times when he speaks publically. The guy you back does it without a legitimate excuse other than he lacks an earned education.

If you don't post truths or omit things just to fit your narrative no one will continue to take what you say seriously. It's more commonly referred to as credibility.

Every time I watch the man speak or act he does it with dignity and as every American should expect from our leader. I never see ANY of the flubs unless it was doctored or taken out of context.

Biden probably would not have been my 1st choice but he's worlds better than the crook about to leave the office in 2 more months.

And that's no know on Biden either.

It's shameful this country couldn't produce better choices for all of us.

Thank god I had the wherewithal to get enough of an education from not only the classrooms but the streets so I would never embarrass myself with replies as uneducated as the one I'm wasting time responding to here now.

This is why we are where we are at from people like you not only believing what you wrote but compounding it by sharing your thoughts like this as well. Like a virus spreads through the air.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
The two things that bother me the most about it is people feeling they have to board up their businesses because of an election, and the media trying to dictate the people's voice. People came here from other countries to avoid that from their governments.

Actually, many of the first European settlers came to the U. S. for religious freedom. For example the Pilgrims. Or to escape endless European warfare.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yeah
mentally challenged lemon and cooper haven’t told you
that’s not my problem

When?

After the giant crying Cheeto who has zero (0) election fraud cases filed in zero (0) states, stops ranting and raving that the election was stolen by voter fraud?

After his collection of wax museum lawyers are done melting while screaming next to a dildo store?

Whatever the fukk you assholes are on about don't mean shit to your country. No one gonna get charged. You got dozens of weak folk conspiracy theories about shit that makes no fukkin sense at all, no one in jail. No charges, no court appearances, just a bunch of low IQ whackos searching for some shit to make them feel better about their own fukked up beliefs.

You got 9 weeks left in your grade 3 clownshow. 9 weeks to arrest Obama, Biden, his kid, Hillary, Mueller, the pizza shop dude, every liberal who is smarter than you and their brother.

Get it done. In a court of law. Not on Hannity, not in some article from Whitey News or in Chitty. Get these treasonous criminals in jail and make up some more cawk in your mouth shit up about the next folks that are smarter and better prepared for. the business of running the country than your fukkin gong show

And crawl back in bed with your mom/cousin and your sister/aunt and sleep it off for eight years. Or get your grade 10.

Cause your fukkin lies and bullshit don't fukkin matter no mo.

That is all.

Enjoy your day. Watch out for the eyeball eating zombies from Uranus that are coming for your guns, ammo and your. bearded girlfriend/uncle/granny.

Be well.

When?

After the giant crying Cheeto who has zero (0) election fraud cases filed in zero (0) states, stops ranting and raving that the election was stolen by voter fraud?

After his collection of wax museum lawyers are done melting while screaming next to a dildo store?

Whatever the fukk you assholes are on about don't mean shit to your country. No one gonna get charged. You got dozens of weak folk conspiracy theories about shit that makes no fukkin sense at all, no one in jail. No charges, no court appearances, just a bunch of low IQ whackos searching for some shit to make them feel better about their own fukked up beliefs.

You got 9 weeks left in your grade 3 clownshow. 9 weeks to arrest Obama, Biden, his kid, Hillary, Mueller, the pizza shop dude, every liberal who is smarter than you and their brother.

Get it done. In a court of law. Not on Hannity, not in some article from Whitey News or in Chitty. Get these treasonous criminals in jail and make up some more cawk in your mouth shit up about the next folks that are smarter and better prepared for. the business of running the country than your fukkin gong show

And crawl back in bed with your mom/cousin and your sister/aunt and sleep it off for eight years. Or get your grade 10.

Cause your fukkin lies and bullshit don't fukkin matter no mo.

That is all.

Enjoy your day. Watch out for the eyeball eating zombies from Uranus that are coming for your guns, ammo and your. bearded girlfriend/uncle/granny.

Be well.
0BA69346-E631-420F-A8C7-235B319BE25D.jpeg

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He got his ass kicked

Incumbents have so many built in election advantages-Its like a team kicking off to start the game up by two touchdowns
He really didn’t but that’s the take from the left now, that’s fine. You’re correct in that the incumbents have many advantages.

Why do I get the feeling that the left will spend the next four years trying to embarrass trump instead of moving toward making the country better?

He really didn’t but that’s the take from the left now, that’s fine. You’re correct in that the incumbents have many advantages.

Why do I get the feeling that the left will spend the next four years trying to embarrass trump instead of moving toward making the country better?
6 million votes is an ass kicking in a divided country

You get that feeling because that's your predisposed assumption

We can debate at how the country has been run comparing D and R presidents the last 30 years if you'd like

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
To biden supporters if it smells like a rotten egg
we are supposed to feel sorry for joe because he is so old
besides its perfume.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Do you mean as Trump did with Obama?

To biden supporters if it smells like a rotten egg
we are supposed to feel sorry for joe because he is so old
besides its perfume.
Trump can’t even drink a glass of water without using both hands.

Thinks ingesting bleach is a good way to fight Covid

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Trump can’t even drink a glass of water without using both hands.

Thinks ingesting bleach is a good way to fight Covid
hmmmmmm
yeah
in the real World
biden wears diapers and gives a sloppy kiss to his sister because he is sure it's his wife
while
Melania is gorgeous .

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Why do I get the feeling that the left will spend the next four years trying to embarrass trump
instead of moving toward making the country better?
They should, but unfortunately they wont. And that would be a big part making the Country better. Punishing Traitors that attempted to destroy it, and make it clear that can never happen again.

blueline

EOG Master
They should, but unfortunately they wont. And that would be a big part making the Country better. Punishing Traitors that attempted to destroy it, and make it clear that can never happen again.

that is exactly what should happen....hope it at least happens to some degree

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
that is exactly what should happen....hope it at least happens to some degree
If it happens, it'll happen in Spite of Biden. He's to busy trying to make nice with Gym Jordan, Devin Nunes, Miss Lindsey, and the rest of the Fascist traitor scum, thinking he can "unify" with them, while they are laughing their traitor asses off.