Raycabino

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What’s funny is seeing you continue to desperately keep grasping at straws

Still no answer.... after you're done answering this...

When the fuck does China give money to people dumber than them to manage?

Try answering this:

1605463417342.png

How in the fuck does this guy get on an Energy Board w/ zero experience?

Don't even try telling me Burisma isn't corrupt, I knew about these people long before any, "Big Guy," BS made the Real News. We live around these parts, Burisma are corrupt as fuck and people died fighting the corruption in that country. YOU AIN'T BRINGING THAT CORRUPT SHIT HERE!

In a free and fair election, you fucking lost and you know it. We have the documents.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Try answering this:

View attachment 7462974

Don't even try telling me Burisma isn't corrupt, I knew about these people long before any, "Big Guy," BS made the Real News. We live around these parts, Burisma are corrupt as fuck and people died fighting the corruption in that country. YOU AIN'T BRINGING THAT CORRUPT SHIT HERE!

In a free and fair election, you fucking lost and you know it. We have the documents.

Dumb Gamebred, your answer below. China put 17 million in Trump's secret Chinese bank account. Trump actually paid 100,000% more income tax to China than America first. Dumb Gamebred, you are one dumb Un-American mofo who deserves a good ass kicking.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/donald-trump-chinese-bank-account

Try answering this:

View attachment 7462974

You haven’t shown us a damn thing fan boy

kane

EOG master
Trump just had another of his baseless lawsuits thrown out of court, he's now brought 24 lawsuits to court, 23 of them were thrown out, and his only victory managed to take away 60 votes for Biden in Penn. All this trouble, all these bullshit lawsuits, and all Trump has to show for it is 60 Biden ballots tossed out, LMAO

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It's like having a conversation with a child.

Kicking Kane's ass on here is a tradition of mine so if you're on his side, do the math.

Your One-State Party wants to treat us like children, We're not that fucking dumb, it's obvious to anyone w/ a conscience and brain what is going on. If not, why not answer simple questions? Because you can't. You can only produce memes like bunch of 10-year oilds. Your the children, stop projecting.

None of you can answer simple questions and as a result we will stop this steal

kane

EOG master
Kicking Kane's ass on here is a tradition of mine so if you're on his side, do the math.

Your One-State Party wants to treat us like children, We're not that fucking dumb, it's obvious to anyone w/ a conscience and brain what is going on. If not, why not answer simple questions? Because you can't. You can only produce memes like bunch of 10-year oilds. Your the children, stop projecting.

LOL, 24 lawsuits brought to court, 23 of them thrown out, do the math moron, then keep your lips firmly on trump's fat ass. I used to think you were a smart guy, I didn't always agree with you, but I always respected your opinion, that's no longer the case, the level of stupidity and ignorance you've brought to these political threads is on par with rail, sad that you've sunk that far, but it is what it is

kane

EOG master
You keep posting your fake news and fake videos, and Trump will keep losing in the courts, dumbass

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I always respected your LeBron James arguments but it is really tough as hell to agree with you on any Trump remarks...Trump is finished for at least the next four years...it was a landslide....

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LOL, 24 lawsuits brought to court, 23 of them thrown out, do the math moron, then keep your lips firmly on trump's fat ass. I used to think you were a smart guy, I didn't always agree with you, but I always respected your opinion, that's no longer the case, the level of stupidity and ignorance you've brought to these political threads is on par with rail, sad that you've sunk that far, but it is what it is

I don't care. I don't want the respect the of Lying, Corrupt MoFo's. You fly straight w/ me or I throw you out of the fucking plane.

If Trump tried pulling this shit, I'd be on your side despite me thinking Biden should be in a prison cell. If that's who the people want then people get the leadership they deserve.

Bushay

NHL Expert
All I'm gonna say to this is a GameBred I never knew existed came to light in these threads. I guess you can never tell what the quiet ones are thinking inside.

If anything I thought he was a logical thinker. He seems to be accepting the obvious but it took longer than I imagined.

There's been 5 or 6 of us who knew and stuck to our guns the whole time and got rewarded. All logical level headed thinkers.

You can never say that going forward about any that went down with the orangish loser. Remember that!

The only rigging in this election was performed by trump.

In the middle of a pandemic that he ignored he told his supporters to only vote in person

He then had his postmaster general dismantle new high speed mail sorting machines in swing states to slow down the system

Due to GOP guidelines in WI-MI-PA mail in ballots are the last votes to to be tabulated creating the illusion of a big trump lead so he and his dumb ass followers are able to claim fraud

kane

EOG master
Trump with yet another loss in court, this time in Penn, he's now lost 25 times in court and only has one win, which overturned 60 votes for Biden, 26 lawsuits in multiple states have resulted in 60 votes being thrown out, LMAO

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Trump with yet another loss in court, this time in Penn, he's now lost 25 times in court and only has one win, which overturned 60 votes for Biden, 26 lawsuits in multiple states have resulted in 60 votes being thrown out, LMAO

You, Sir, are a Jackass... no pun intended.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I'm a simple man, I want two things in life:

1. The right to bet Lord Byron

2. Free and Fair Elections

Is that too much to ask? If so, I'll take #1.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The only rigging in this election was performed by trump.

In the middle of a pandemic that he ignored he told his supporters to only vote in person

He then had his postmaster general dismantle new high speed mail sorting machines in swing states to slow down the system

Due to GOP guidelines in WI-MI-PA mail in ballots are the last votes to to be tabulated creating the illusion of a big trump lead so he and his dumb ass followers are able to claim fraud

Fuck you and your Commie BS. I don't know about everybody else but I'm tired of it.

MrTop

EOG Master

I agree with you that you are simple.........trump won the election and the miami heat beat the lakers with lebron 3-7 finals

:p

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Hold the phone!!

This just in. DNC now suing to have hundreds of thousands ballots tossed in S. C., N. C. and Maine. DNC possesses strong evidence that will prove massive election fraud by Lindsey Graham and the S. C. SOS. Also strong evidence dead people were voting in North Carolina.

For the sake of God, I hope and pray Bookmaker didn't grade any N. C., S. C. or Maine tickets. I think Gamebred nailed it when he claimed he saw dead people voting.

Heim

EOG Master
So Guliani wants $20,000 a day for legal work which coincidentally comes out of the public defense fund.

I was trying to figure out why Trump made him head of the team when he hadn't been in a courthouse in
ages. Trump treats him with kid gloves, the question is why?

blueline

EOG Master
There are reports ,if you want to believe them, that there was a contentious meeting in the Oval office......attorneys etc told trump things he didnt want to hear...he liked what rudy had to say...rudy was put in charge

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
So Guliani wants $20,000 a day for legal work which coincidentally comes out of the public defense fund.

I was trying to figure out why Trump made him head of the team when he hadn't been in a courthouse in
ages. Trump treats him with kid gloves, the question is why?
Is it me or is Guliani always drunk?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Hold the phone!!

This just in. DNC now suing to have hundreds of thousands ballots tossed in S. C., N. C. and Maine. DNC possesses strong evidence that will prove massive election fraud by Lindsey Graham and the S. C. SOS. Also strong evidence dead people were voting in North Carolina.

For the sake of God, I hope and pray Bookmaker didn't grade any N. C., S. C. or Maine tickets. I think Gamebred nailed it when he claimed he saw dead people voting.

Thank you.