Be Better Bettors - Spanky Podcast with Bookmaker.eu live trader Ray Marino

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here's a nugget: A lot of winning professional sports bettors lose to CRIS but lose to the other guys.

Love it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final piece of sports betting advice from RAYCABINO: To lose less money, you must have multiple outs and always take the best number.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final piece of sports betting advice from RAYCABINO: To win money (easier said than done), you must learn to identify the difference between a good bet and a bad bet.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Excellent notes JK, thank you for taking the time to share w/ the group, this really was an edifying listen.

Just going to add an important note that I’m not sure you mentioned but is extremely important….

Ray talked about ways of indirectly cutting the vig; which most people never even give a thought to but it’s really subtle and good advice.

You never want to move a number so much that the next bet would be profitable against the last bet.

I thought this was a great add.

Ray gave the example of a -7 -110 side being bet into by one of his sharpest guys and moving it to -7 -128 to try and book a bet @ +108. If he moved the # more than the vig, earners would hit it for no other reason than just to earn. To avoid this, Ray keeps the combo of the last bet and the next one, negative.

Final piece of sports betting advice from RAYCABINO: To lose less money, you must have multiple outs and always take the best number.

Staple advice but one never graduates from the fundamentals. This is a #’s game.

This really was a fantastic listen from a dude who just lives this shit.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Ed is down 7 units since 11-15-19
Lol man. You have no clue what you're talking about ever but you never ever stop talking. Pretty sure Ed, myself and whoever else you have as losing or not real bettors or whatever diatribe you're on this month wont keep anyone of us from sleeping anytime soon. Whatever anger you have let it go. You dont work at this and you never will.
You're buying all future meals. See ya soon perhaps.

railbird

EOG Master
Lol man. You have no clue what you're talking about ever but you never ever stop talking. Pretty sure Ed, myself and whoever else you have as losing or not real bettors or whatever diatribe you're on this month wont keep anyone of us from sleeping anytime soon. Whatever anger you have let it go. You dont work at this and you never will.
You're buying all future meals. See ya soon perhaps.

https://www.handicapper.net/ Fact check- TRUE

MrTop

EOG Master
all the attorneys for trump either got fired or they quit............ now NEXT UP hitting below the mendoza line "RUDY"

as the circus continues

ComptrBob

EOG Master

As Rail points out, this is approximately correct. Of course, the previous two years produced about +84 units of profit for RAS.

Directly from RAS' website, the running graphical profit as of 11/12/2019 was +84.1 units, starting at zero on about 8/14/2017. Current record as of 10/31/2020 was +77.75 units so about -6.4 units loss.

railbird

EOG Master
As Rail points out, this is approximately correct. Of course, the previous two years produced about +84 units of profit for RAS.

Directly from RAS' website, the running graphical profit as of 11/12/2019 was +84.1 units, starting at zero on about 8/14/2017. Current record as of 10/31/2020 was +77.75 units so about -6.4 units loss.
when i went back this am to show milkshake, it seemed like 1st 2 weeks of november 2020 went missing for some reason. not positive but 90% sure

ComptrBob

EOG Master
when i went back this am to show milkshake, it seemed like 1st 2 weeks of november 2020 went missing for some reason. not positive but 90% sure

Yeah, I looked at it right after your first post because I was somewhat skeptical. Roughly, it was about down 7 units over the year. Then I just now looked again at the specific dates and it is odd that the record stops 18 days ago.

kane

EOG master

You're just mad that he kicked you out of his new slack chat forum, you did manage to stay there for about 4 weeks before your usual bullshit got you perma banned, you lasted longer than I thought, but unlike here where you're the teacher's pet and are allowed to shit up the whole place with your racism and bullshit, Ed doesn't stand for it

railbird

EOG Master
You're just mad that he kicked you out of his new slack chat forum, you did manage to stay there for about 4 weeks before your usual bullshit got you perma banned, you lasted longer than I thought, but unlike here where you're the teacher's pet and are allowed to shit up the whole place with your racism and bullshit, Ed doesn't stand for it
Ed didnt ban me, it was his radical leftist partner Jeff, john kelly isnt a leftist jew THO, that you can do virtual singaling to do to like fellow leftist jews to ban Christians, like you, Ed walls and Dink like to do, like the New York Times does. FACT. No Christians allowed, thats why election was rigged..

kane

EOG master
Ed didnt ban me, it was his radical leftist partner Jeff, john kelly isnt a leftist jew THO, that you can do virtual singaling to do to like fellow leftist jews to ban Christians, like you, Ed walls and Dink like to do, like the New York Times does. FACT. No Christians allowed, thats why election was rigged..

Doesn't matter if it was Ed or one of his partners, bottom line is you got banned for posting your usual assortment of garbage and bullshit, you didn't get banned for your religion, you got banned for being a dick

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Main reason 75% of American Jews are democrats is because Hitler was a far right wing fascist pig like you and Trump. Facts matter. And Railbird is as un-American as they come.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Hey Matt. Let's just call it for what it is. You dm me asking me opinions on games and I ignore them mostly when I do attempt to help you, I always end up regretting it because you seem to think I'm anti christian, a fake or gay or whatever is on your absurd menu for today. Just give it a rest for gods sake.

You know I win, we both know you dont.
You know Ed wins and bets around 30 games a week and you also know the service is 2% of his business. I dont care about slack, forums etc let's just attempt to be friendly with one another. I dont dislike Christians, republicans or whatever. I do dislike Facists and racists. If you fit that mold then good riddance.

In the end I'm trying to beat -110 & it's the only reason I ever joined this forum what seems like forever ago. Everything else is just noise and its become too loud of a volume with utter nonsense being spewed in here.
Good luck to all and happy holidays

railbird

EOG Master
Hey Matt. Let's just call it for what it is. You dm me asking me opinions on games and I ignore them mostly when I do attempt to help you, I always end up regretting it because you seem to think I'm anti christian, a fake or gay or whatever is on your absurd menu for today. Just give it a rest for gods sake.

You know I win, we both know you dont.
You know Ed wins and bets around 30 games a week and you also know the service is 2% of his business. I dont care about slack, forums etc let's just attempt to be friendly with one another. I dont dislike Christians, republicans or whatever. I do dislike Facists and racists. If you fit that mold then good riddance.

In the end I'm trying to beat -110 & it's the only reason I ever joined this forum what seems like forever ago. Everything else is just noise and its become too loud of a volume with utter nonsense being spewed in here.
Good luck to all and happy holidays
Your a compulsive liar, thats why you made up a story that your stripper freind getting dumped by tim tebow, because you dislike Christians, this is why you engage in drugs because you are hiding from reality. post 92 was nothing but a simple fact and our Buddy Bob confirmed the FACT check. Good luck with your picks Saturday.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Your a compulsive liar, thats why you made up a story that your stripper freind getting dumped by tim tebow, because you dislike Christians, this is why you engage in drugs because you are hiding from reality. post 92 was nothing but a simple fact and our Buddy Bob confirmed the FACT check. Good luck with your picks Saturday.

I dont do drugs of any kind but goodluck to you as well.