Raycabino

Bushay

NHL Expert
The NY Times and MSM made him a star during 911. Then he hitched on the Trump Train and now the MSM are scum! lol.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
6:00 mark "I'm gonna assume she's a democrat because she's from detroit" lmfao.

I caught that too, it's all around great stuff....

I don't know personally where you fall on all this but I just want a free and fair election, which to my mind, did not happen, not in the slighrest. If BIden wins on the square, don't have an issue with it despite my issues with him.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Who's Rudy trying to impress. Federal judges or people on his Twitter feed?

He acts like all he needs to win is public opinion. He's a very odd dude.

He's trying to get the information out there becuase what he described as the, "Iron Curtain," (also great) is censoring this stuff and pushes fake news, yada, yada, yada....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I don't know personally where you fall on all this but I just want a free and fair election, which to my mind, did not happen, not in the slighrest. If BIden wins on the square, don't have an issue with it despite my issues with him.
This is all anyone should want - a free and fair election.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is all anyone should want - a free and fair election.

Agreed. I'm not a Donkey nor an Elephant. I give you my word on that. If the shoe were on the other foot, I'd be kicking the asses of Denying Trump posters.

Instead, the "Useful Idiots," want to paint me as Trump Guy despite all evidence to the contrary. I've been on this forum 10 years, when have I ever commented on Trump and/or Pollitics in general.? They want to censor real news and push fake news. It's scary times. Let's get the count right and whoever wins, wins. Sound fair?

The following in italics is not evidence, it's just me editorailizing.

I simply can't believe that a candidate who didn't even campaign and averaged about 8 cars at his invite only speeches, got the most votes in history. It defies credulity. Stop pissing on me and telling me it's raining.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Agreed. I'm not a Donkey nor an Elephant. I give you my word on that. If the shoe were on the other foot, I'd be kicking the asses of Denying Trump posters.

Instead, the "Useful Idiots," want to paint me as Trump Guy despite all evidence to the contrary. I've been on this forum 10 years, when have I ever commented on Trump and/or Pollitics in general.? They want to censor real news and push fake news. It's scary times. Let's get the count right and whoever wins, wins. Sound fair?

The following in italics is not evidence, it's just me editorailizing.

I simply can't believe that a candidate who didn't even campaign and averaged about 8 cars at his invite only speeches, got the most votes in history. It defies credulity. Stop pissing on me and telling me it's raining.

Dumb Gamebred has been promoting one right wing conspiracy after another. Hillary who was a awful canidate got 66 million. After 4 horrible years of Trump, the worst president ever, in the eyes of the majority, Dumb Gamebred is claiming that Biden getting 80 million votes indicates massive election fraud. 😂

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Dumb Gamebred has been promoting one right wing conspiracy after another. Hillary who was a awful canidate got 66 million. After 4 horrible years of Trump, the worst president ever, in the eyes of the majority, Dumb Gamebred is claiming that Biden getting 80 million votes indicates massive election fraud. 😂

This does too:

1605824551401.png

Bend The Knee to Trump!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

LMAO... then what accounts for this?

1605825013132.png

She outperformed him in all major cities except 4.... MIlwakuee, Detroit, Philly and Atlanta.

You make this too easy.

MrTop

EOG Master
The Trump legal team has said it is aiming in some states to have Republican-controlled state legislatures appoint pro-Trump electors who would swing the Electoral College in his favor.

If Trump could convince the electors to go republican Trump will be president.......the electoral college means nothing

kane

EOG master
Trump and his lawyers have brought 33 lawsuits to court, they've now lost 32 and won 1, LMAO

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump and his lawyers have brought 33 lawsuits to court, they've now lost 32 and won 1, LMAO

he gave up that move...that was just a delay...now trump is trying to replace the electors ....if he does it he will be president

Bigrunner

EOG Master
LMAO... then what accounts for this?

View attachment 7462997

She outperformed him in all major cities except 4.... MIlwakuee, Detroit, Philly and Atlanta.

You make this too easy.

Dumb Gamebred. Hillary significantly underperformed Obama in those 4 cities. It make total sense that Biden would out performeed Hillary in those 4 cities. Dumb Gamebred its a very simple theory, blacks stayed home for Hillary but voted in masses for Biden. Its simple and you're very stupid!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
he gave up that move...that was just a delay...now trump is trying to replace the electors ....if he does it he will be president

And this is why we know Trump is a serial rapist and serial sexual predator. He has zero shame or restraint when it cums to forcing himself on people, even after they resoundly say no!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's official, the recount is completed Biden wins Georgia for a 2nd time. I sure hope Ray pays x2.

"How is this possible? How did Biden outperform Hillary in Atlanta? This is not fair".
- Dumb Gamebred

Bushay

NHL Expert

Yet you cant prove a single stitch of that. NOTHING.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Didn't you just say something about "useful idiots" painting you as a trump guy despite evidence to the contrary?

Now go tuck Rudy into bed!

I'm not a Trump guy but I soon will be :)

Sleepy Joe absolutely Freudian slipped.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Already did you POS Thief. You ain't gonna get away with this. True Patriots are on the case and these colors don't run.... unless it's right at your ass!
Serious question Mr. GameBred the Rappin Gangster....are you 15 or 16 on your next birthday?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"It's impossible that Biden outperformed Hillary in Phily, Detroit, Milwaukee and ATL This election wasn't fair".
- Dumb Gamebred

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Spoiler alert. He won't. Heard the same shit in 2016 by the Diehard Hillarby loons. Wishful thinking.

You gotta watch this just for the commercials, starring Rudy, himself.

Your star lawyer who is in a new movie playing with himself on hidden camera

Nice performance by Rooty Patootie yesterday with hair dye rolling down both sides of his face

What a comical shit show trump has turned his massive defeat into