NBA Draft

Heim

EOG Master
I don't believe I've seen a weaker draft......

Edwards the projected number one would rather play football....

railbird

EOG Master
White kids stopped hooping, they play volleyball now, why enter into the racist marxist culture of basketball?

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I see a lot of role players and very few complete players in the 2020 NBA Draft.

However, every NBA Draft has produced at least two All-Stars since the year 2000.

The stars of the 2019 NBA Draft class -- Zion Williamson, Ja Morant and Tyler Herro -- are not yet All-Stars but they have plenty of years to qualify for All-Star status.

It did not take long for two stars of the 2018 NBA Draft class to make their mark on the league.

See Trae Young and Luka Doncic.

My guesses at future NBA All-Stars from the 2020 Draft class: Anthony Edwards and the flashy LaMelo Ball.

MrTop

EOG Master
The Toronto Raptors will make their home in Tampa, Florida, for the beginning of the National Basketball Association’s 2020-2021 season, a response to border controls between Canada and the U.S. The NBA is tentatively expected to start its preseason Dec. 11, with a 72-game regular season due to start Dec. 22.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Edwards will be a superstar. Minnesota made the right pick. Picture Harden with more muscle, can actually defend and won't hit up strip clubs.

Heim

EOG Master
I see a lot of role players and very few complete players in the 2020 NBA Draft.

However, every NBA Draft has produced at least two All-Stars since the year 2000.

The stars of the 2019 NBA Draft class -- Zion Williamson, Ja Morant and Tyler Herro -- are not yet All-Stars but they have plenty of years to qualify for All-Star status.

It did not take long for two stars of the 2018 NBA Draft class to make their mark on the league.

See Trae Young and Luka Doncic.

My guesses at future NBA All-Stars from the 2020 Draft class: Anthony Edwards and the flashy LaMelo Ball.

LeMelo is a crapshoot. He doesn't have a jump shot, more of a push shot, he's been able to get away with it
in lesser leagues due to his quickness to the spot. NBA is a different game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Edwards will be a superstar. Minnesota made the right pick. Picture Harden with more muscle, can actually defend and won't hit up strip clubs.

You're comparing Edwards and Harden?

I see Donovan Mitchell as a better comp for Edwards.

Harden, to me, is one of a kind.

Valuist

EOG Master
Tampa Raptors or St. Petersburg Raptors? OK Canada, we get it. We will put you back on ignore. In return, stop your narcissistic entertainers from speaking about US politics. We aren't interested in their opinions.