Raycabino

railbird

EOG Master
Why can't the right? Shouldn't there be a D and a R do it?

I'll second Bushay's answer though.
the local leftist judges wont allow it because it would change the results. Judges are not put in place to exspose fraud, they are there to protect the fraud.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Look at this shit

View attachment 7463022

What a fucking cover up. All it was, was a compilation of videos.

Dumb Gamebred, what happened in 2016 with the voter fraud commission? There were strong claims by the most powerful man in the free world of 6 million illegal votes. Dumb Gamrbred, did the dems get away with it in 2016 also?

Once, twice, three times a loset. That's will be Trump's theme song for Georgia.

Poor Ivanka Trump, she's going down!

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Bigrunner your a nut case but that is the nastiest looking foot i have ever seen. Was that an infection that had to be cut out? Amazing to me they were able to save the foot. Best of luck on a full walkable recovery.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bigrunner your a nut case but that is the nastiest looking foot i have ever seen. Was that an infection that had to be cut out? Amazing to me they were able to save the foot. Best of luck on a full walkable recovery.
If so, how did you get it?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Yes a bad infection. I'm diabetic and have neuropathy. It started as a blister on the bottom of my foot just below the little toe. I didn't feel it and didn't know I had a wound. For at least 2 weeks I was walking and jogging. It became infected and spread to the top of my left foot. I began running a fever that spiked to 103. After 5 days of no eating I called 911 and was taken to the emergency room. 1st night in hospital my kidneys were failing and doctor thought he might have to amputate if infection spread to my bone. Day 2 my kidneys recovered to normal, my fever went away and doctor cut away as much of the infection as possible. You can see bone and tendons. Thankfully the bone wasn't infected and so far my foot was saved. I had 2 more procedures done on my wound during an 11 day hospital stay. Went from hospital to assisted living for another 2 months, with a wound vac attached to the wound. Than home nurse care for a month before I was able to get back to work. It was a non weight bearing wound so at assisted living I used a wheelchair and walker. The positive is my weight went from 268 to 240. I now have to take 3 shots of insulin a day. I was very fortunate to receive great care and medical attention. It's been a long journey.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
BIGRUNNER, get well soon.

Beat the infection, change your diet and then hit a few Pick 6's.

Hard to imagine you in a wheelchair after seeing you look so invincible.

Hang in there, big man.

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump Lost. Republican Leaders Need to Say So.
If the president won’t concede, Republicans will have to lead.

bloomberg

MrTop

EOG Master
offshore/nevada still have not put up NCAA-BB for wednesday ... early shift 6am pacific start 1st game SF vs Towson

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump Lost. Republican Leaders Need to Say So.
If the president won’t concede, Republicans will have to lead.

bloomberg
Curious to see who takes control of the party. Pretty obvious to any sane conservative that his actions are not working.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What's happened to our country?

You're One-Party State is trying to take over. You must defect, effective immeadetely.

Can't you see how wrong this is?

All that was a compilation of videos that people shot. How does that violate YouTubes terms of serrvice?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Mich certifies election. Pay up Bookmaker!

One of the Mich corrupt RepubliCons voted against certification. It still passed 3 to 1. Damn RepubliCons. Trump lost by close to 200,000 votes in Mi. and a dirty, deplorable RepubliCon voted to steal the election from Biden. Definitely an un-American move and probably treasonous.

kane

EOG master
You're One-Party State is trying to take over. You must defect, effective immeadetely.

All that was a compilation of videos that people shot. How does that violate YouTubes terms of serrvice?

You're drunk

Bigrunner

EOG Master
20 days in, RepubliCon GSA, finally begins transition process. Today the head pig of the RepubliCon GSA blew off Congress. I guess after Trump lost Mi. they now see zero chance for a Trump coup. Bookmaker must still be hedging their bets taking Trump +650. 😂

When facts on your side ague the facts
When the law is on your side argue the law
When you have neither pound the table
Keep pounding away you delusional idiot

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hey GameBred. My evidence is much better than anything you've posted so far!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Right out of the Jackass's mouth! Can't get better than that! This is the Trump Card!!! It's over baby.

Bookmaker!!!

Pay these people!

Let's review. Bookmaker has paid on Tx, FL, Oh, N. C., Iowa, and Maine. They haven't paid on Arizona, Nevada, Mi, Pa, Wi, or Ga. Do you see a shady pattern? I believe its been 15 days since Biden was declared the winner?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You're drunk

And You're a Corrupt POS. Youtube takes down a compilation video documenting the mass corruption going on and you have no issue w/ it?

You and your corrupt ass candidate could not beat Trump despite seemingly every Bog Media and Big Tech in your corner, supressing real news and promoting fake news.

WE ARE PATRIOTS AND WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR ONE PARTY STATE!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Right out of the Jackass's mouth! Can't get better than that! This is the Trump Card!!! It's over baby.

Bookmaker!!!

Pay these people!

LMAO. You guys are such Clowns. You mean like this, you Corrupt POS?

He fluffs his lines becuase that is what he does and unwittingly coped to this massive fraud.

BOOKMAKER. Don't pay shit, shit hasn't been decided yet.

We will see who can pound the longest!

- Wellington at Waterloo

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
And You're a Corrupt POS. Youtube takes down a compilation video documenting the mass corruption going on and you have no issue w/ it?

You and your corrupt ass candidate could not beat Trump despite seemingly every Bog Media and Big Tech in your corner, supressing real news and promoting fake news.

WE ARE PATRIOTS AND WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR ONE PARTY STATE!

the suppression of info from big media is very troubling indeed. Trump was for suppressing news also if it hurt him, so he’s not squeaky clean either.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Bookmaker!!!

Pay these people!

Look at these fucking Clowns.

1606245266828.png

Trumps coke Family?

Hi Hunter, has the Crack taste or is that a Meth Pipe. These people try to make fake news real and real news fake.

1606245164974.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
the suppression of info from big media is very troubling indeed. Trump was for suppressing news also if it hurt him, so he’s not squeaky clean either.

Big Tech too. Biden got washed and they are acting like the reverse is true. It's Treason; plain and simple.