Trump Was So Far Ahead, the Cheating Dominion Software Couldn't Keep Up...

billysink

EOG Dedicated
David Chapman
@davidchapman141

·
3h

The Electoral College votes on 12/14/20. However, Congress doesn't certify the vote until 01/06/21. Even still, there is precedent to fight until 01/20/21. In 1876, the election wasn't decided until 48 hours before inauguration day. The true deadline is 01/20/21.

So you get your fat stink ass kicked around the room for another month.

We win and win and win, win, win!!!!

so much shady, illegal actions went down, this election deserves total scrutiny, sure why not appoint a special counsel, if it needs to come to that.

war with china if necessary?
No doubt

Corruption and fraud everywhere

Frustrates me that all of it has yet to be shown

howid

EOG Dedicated
plain and simply, looting in plain sight.

but the sgt. schultz leftists see nothing, know nothing.

all you leftist jews, allegedly, deserve biden's cock in your ass, in four years you'll be looking seriously to trump.

plain and simply, looting in plain sight.

but the sgt. schultz leftists see nothing, know nothing.

all you leftist jews, allegedly, deserve biden's cock in your ass, in four years you'll be looking seriously to trump.
Exactly-it was totally done in plain sight-I’m with ya

It astounds us both with all the cheating in plain sight nobody has yet to bring any credible cheating to the table

Have you thought of contacting the trump team for your services? You might be the guy to save this country from a Biden presidency

Last edited:

howid

EOG Dedicated
actually maybe the American empire deserves to collapse, i'm gleaning the mandarin language for the inevitable.

"Shi"= yes.

^Bu shi^= not yes. Or no, Asians don'the like to be negative.

SImilarly, Japanese say "seriously consider" instead of a negative response.

actually maybe the American empire deserves to collapse, i'm gleaning the mandarin language for the inevitable.

"Shi"= yes.

Yep

kane

EOG master

"Shi"= yes.

How do you say whiny little bitch in Chinese

mr merlin

EOG Master
Attny Lin Wood now calling for Trump to declare Martial law for a new election, obviously that's crazy, you cant give cheaters a second chance, you cheat, you lose. Trump wins.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Bill Barr: There’s no evidence of voter fraud that could overturn the election

Hokeee fukk even the Turnip throater says the election stands.

Trump gonna attack China now.

If that makes any sense to those of you without space for rent signs between your ears.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Attny Lin Wood now calling for Trump to declare Martial law for a new election, obviously that's crazy, you cant give cheaters a second chance, you cheat, you lose. Trump wins.

I like Lyin Wood. He's the genius who is gonna overthrow the Deep State by convincing RePubic ans to boycott the Georgia Senate elections.

Wants a civil war.

Love me some Murheeeeeeekin Civil War!!!

Twitter deleting all the congressional hearings where witnesses are testifying to the cheating. It's amazing how much cheating was done.

Hundreds of people are testifying. Many more affidavits have been filed and yet there are those that believe the election was on the up and up. Same people that think boxing refs aren't on the take.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Twitter deleting all the congressional hearings where witnesses are testifying to the cheating. It's amazing how much cheating was done.

Fraud everywhere says The ex prez.

How many fraud charges made in court of law?

Zero. Nada fukkin one.

Why? Because it ain't about the election.

Its about the $170 million and counting he can sponge out of the idiot pool.

How much you send fella? Or you tapped out to your book?

Fraud everywhere says The ex prez.

How many fraud charges made in court of law?

Zero. Nada fukkin one.

Why? Because it ain't about the election.

Its about the $170 million and counting he can sponge out of the idiot pool.

How much you send fella? Or you tapped out to your book?
There are hundreds of affidavits. I suggest watching one of the hearings. Fraud charges have been made to the court.

Last edited:
Hundreds of people are testifying. Many more affidavits have been filed and yet there are those that believe the election was on the up and up. Same people that think boxing refs aren't on the take.
Adding you to the list of desperate retards using "some dude said" as evidence of fraud

mr merlin

EOG Master
It is amazing watching elected officials who are so unwilling to admit their states election system is totally broken. I guess if they did admit it, it would be their responsibility to fix it, a responsibility they would rather shirk.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It is amazing watching elected officials who are so unwilling to admit their states election system is totally broken. I guess if they did admit it, it would be their responsibility to fix it, a responsibility they would rather shirk.

Says absolutely no one that matters.

Proof and evidence matter.

Not bad breath from someone whose constant stench has never changed a damn thing.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
There are hundreds of affidavits. I suggest watching one of the hearings. Fraud charges have been made to the court.

Show me one fraud case.

Not some fukkin unproven allegation on an affidavit.

Show me a fraud case, the court it was filed in, who is prosecuting the case, who the defendant is, who the presiding judge is and link me to the trial.

Not some fukkin bullshit affidavits, Q & A, not Hannity or some boozed up blonde sloot.

A court case.

If there was indeed fraud it would’ve shown up in the hand recounts

Run along desperado

mr merlin

EOG Master
If there was indeed fraud it would’ve shown up in the hand recounts

Run along desperado
GA was the only one recounted, WI had a partial recount but I dont think they use dominion. MI, at least detroit cannot be recounted because they're numbers dont balance, most likely deliberately, a hand recount wont detect fake ballots, illegal ballots, dead people voting , etc. anyway.

Supposedly in dozens of wayne county precincts turnout was far over 100%, it's of course explained away with "well, people registered at the polls", but that's impossible considering turnout never tops 85-90% without fraud. Late registrations "could" push it to 100% theoretically but not in dozens of places, and not to 170% as has been reported.

When will the kraken be released?

GA was the only one recounted, WI had a partial recount but I dont think they use dominion. MI, at least detroit cannot be recounted because they're numbers dont balance, most likely deliberately, a hand recount wont detect fake ballots, illegal ballots, dead people voting , etc. anyway.

Supposedly in dozens of wayne county precincts turnout was far over 100%, it's of course explained away with "well, people registered at the polls", but that's impossible considering turnout never tops 85-90% without fraud. Late registrations "could" push it to 100% theoretically but not in dozens of places, and not to 170% as has been reported.
And yet Trumps team has yet to present any of this

You are so dumb