Raycabino

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
JFC, I feel like I'm arguing with raiders. What Biden said would be the same as if Trump said, they're beating the living hell out of us, referring to the Corona virus, since Biden and his surrogates constantly blamed Trump for not doing a good enough job with the virus.

I thought the Suppression Pols had him way up? How is he getting the living hell beat out of him? It was supposed to be a Blue Wave, cakewalk. It wasn't, it was all a lie.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
JFC, I feel like I'm arguing with raiders. What Biden said would be the same as if Trump said, they're beating the living hell out of us, referring to the Corona virus, since Biden and his surrogates constantly blamed Trump for not doing a good enough job with the virus.

Just fucking watch this.

Now, admit that your man admitted that they got their ass kicked.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Enough of your Bullshit, enough of your spinning, just admit that he admitted to an Ass Kicking. Just like I told you what happened.

1607654262740.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'll try one more time, what Biden said had nothing to do with the election, it had to do with the defund the police stance, I'll give you one more link, I'm done, think whatever you want

Biden in leaked audio says 'defund the police' being used to 'beat the living hell out of' Democrats | TheHill

What you're saying doesn't even make sense.

Of course your done. You were fucking done the moment you dared address me in this thread. This is what happens to Clowns when they fuck w/ Posting Gods.... they get Posterized.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What you're saying doesn't even make sense.

Of course your done. You were fucking done the moment you dared address me in this thread. This is what happens to Clowns when they fuck w/ Posting Gods.... they get Posterized.

I told you I had more Lightning Bolts in my Quiver, you dumb fuck. Yeah, he was talking about Ads. You just open up wide and say, "AAHHH" to whatever the fake ass news feeds you.

I assure you, he was talking about the Election Results. You guys got your ass kicked from the top of the ticket to the bottom of the ticket.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You better fucking run and keep running cause If I see you in this thread again, I'm putting a lighting Bolt straight up your ass, you fucking clown.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You better fucking run and keep running cause If I see you in this thread again, I'm putting a lighting Bolt straight up your ass, you fucking clown.

You ain't gonna do shit but sing and slam your keyboard. Burp up on your bib.

Got your ass kicked. By a vegetable campaigned from a root cellar. Badly

About 17 times..

railbird

EOG Master
Pope Francis, Zuckerberg, Tim Cook, President XI, Bill Gates, Dorsey, Priscialla Chan, Jeff Bezos all are the enemy. Biden was going to get routed by Bernie Sanders before these people intervened.

railbird

EOG Master
Mike Pompeo, Netanyahu, Hershell Walker are on the right team. Team Jesus.

People like Sean Penn, Melinda Gates, Homosexual tim Cook of Apple are on anti christ team

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Jan 6th it will all be over.

Read it and weep Bitch :)

He tells you right here what happened on Election Day and why he thinks it happened.

1607686731608.png

You got your ass kicked so no need to keep making asses out of yourselves. It's Over.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Read it and weep Bitch :)

You got your ass kicked
so no need to keep making asses out of yourselves. It's Over.

My apologies, according to Sleepy Joe Beijing Crime Family BIden, "That's how they beat the living hell out of us across the Country."

I hate to say I told you so., but.........

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This doesn't end well for me? I'm holding onto Joe Biden winning tickets waiting to get graded as winners, which at some point they will, and your orange hero got his bloated ass curb stomped. I think this will end very well for me. However, on Jan 20, things will be ending very poorly for you

Get up, Prince of Darkness, GET UP! I won't let a stone steal my Glory!

This fucking Idiot thinks this is about winning a bet.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Gamebred is a champion of misinformation. The far right wing American Nazi party love these un-American kool-aid drinking shit for brains traitors.
GameBred post's like he's a 15-year-old trying to stay relevant in life thru EOG. Never seen anyone try so hard in life to sound important.

He's got that Gangsta Rappin career on hold though so haters shouldn't hate too bad. We can't all be relevant in the older wigger scene.

It's a dying breed but someone has to keep the torch from going out.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
GameBred post's like he's a 15-year-old trying to stay relevant in life thru EOG. Never seen anyone try so hard in life to sound important.

He's got that Gangsta Rappin career on hold though so haters shouldn't hate too bad. We can't all be relevant in the older wigger scene.

Reading this changed my life. How much do I owe you for the session, Dr. Full of Shit?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Racist!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Useful Idiot Internal Memo:

Guys, this Posting God is kicking our ass so let's just take turns taking a beating and that way if we keep our presence in the thread it may seem like we have an actual defense.