Raycabino

Bushay

NHL Expert
Useful Idiot Internal Memo:

Guys, this Posting God is kicking our ass so let's just take turns taking a beating and that way if we keep our presence in the thread it may seem like we have an actual defense.
How embarrassing.

I bet your parents are so proud of you.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

kane

EOG master
How long before Trump starts a twitter shit storm about the SCOTUS being rigged, and the fix was in

Bigrunner

EOG Master
trump loses in court.... it is over

biden is prez

trump filing with MLB....wants 4 out of 7

Complete rejection by SCOTUS. I told you nothing for the Supreme Court to decide. Texas has no standing, has no legal claim to tell other states how to run their elections. Now it's time to hold the seditious 17 accountable for their frivolous lawsuit. I simply amaze myself.

Now FW will claim Cuomo should be charged with manslaughter because Trump should be. Typical Fair Warning with his baseless uninformed claims. But we know FW well. In his closed mind it's always both sides.

MrTop

EOG Master
He will go to Mar A Lago for Christmas and never step foot in the White House again

you could be right about that... they do everything for him.. not required to be there every 24 hours.. and he does not care anymore for sure. He showed it the last 2 months

MrTop

EOG Master
Complete rejection by SCOTUS. I told you nothing for the Supreme Court to decide. Texas has no standing, has no legal claim to tell other states how to run their elections. Now it's time to hold the seditious 17 accountable for their frivolous lawsuit. I simply amaze myself.

Now FW will claim Cuomo should be charged with manslaughter because Trump should be. Typical Fair Warning with his baseless uninformed claims. But we know FW well. In his closed mind it's always both sides.

bet365 paid in 3 hours WOW !

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Wow, this is a shock, didn't see it coming. Hey maybe Gamebred should have given SCOTUS all of his super secret documents and videos
gamer might not show up again until Lebron's first game. At least that's a subject he can converse somewhat intelligently in.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Damning documents? Sounds important, Jan 20 you bend the fucking knee

I know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but do you have any original thoughts to share? Any at all?

Or do you wanna lie and spin about this again?

1607763326996.png

He and his Party got their fucking ass kicked,,,, he tells you, in his own words. Done and Done.

MrTop

EOG Master

Earlier Friday, Trump called on the nation’s top court to show “great Wisdom and Courage.” But hours after the decision, he tweeted, “The Supreme Court really let us down. No Wisdom, No Courage!”

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Earlier Friday, Trump called on the nation’s top court to show “great Wisdom and Courage.” But hours after the decision, he tweeted, “The Supreme Court really let us down. No Wisdom, No Courage!”

He also called the lawsuit the "Big One". It's very sad none of these pro Trump attorneys have been sanctioned or disbarred for filing frivolous lawsuits. I believe pro Trump attorneys are 0-56 in the last month, month in a half with their frivolous lawsuits.

MrTop

EOG Master
He also called the lawsuit the "Big One". It's very sad none of these pro Trump attorneys have been sanctioned or disbarred for filing frivolous lawsuits. I believe pro Trump attorneys are 0-56 in the last month, month in a half with their frivolous lawsuits.

i think 2 SC judges voted for trump.. LOL what were they thinking ?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i think 2 SC judges voted for trump.. LOL what were they thinking ?

Not exactly. But the two you're referring to are Clarence Thomas and Sam Aleto. As pro Trump and as conservative as they come.

Can you imagine if Trump didn't fellow the recommendations of the Heritage Foundation when he picked Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett? Along with Thomas and Aleto we could have seen Judge Jeannie, Rudy the clown, and Joe DiGenova. Never thought I said it but in this case thank god for the heritage foundation.

MrTop

EOG Master
Not exactly. But the two you're referring to are Clarence Thomas and Sam Aleto. As pro Trump and as conservative as they come.

Can you imagine if Trump didn't fellow the recommendations of the Heritage Foundation when he picked Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett? Along with Thomas and Aleto we could have seen Judge Jeannie, Rudy the clown, and Joe DiGenova. Never thought I said it but in this case thank god for the heritage foundation.

i like the utube video's of the heritage foundation ...they cover many areas... a good one just came out about the military -- great power competition

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
IF you think about it, they actually did their job. They didn't let outside forces sway their decision based on the constitution. Trump doesn't get this because this is how he's always done business.

you have your head up your ass like you always do
Sure-your election wager record is as bad as trumps election record in the courts

The Supreme Court just told trump to go fuck himself and in another thread you’re talking about trumps next steps

Never seen such dumbfuckery

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but do you have any original thoughts to share? Any at all?

Or do you wanna lie and spin about this again?

View attachment 7463201

He and his Party got their fucking ass kicked,,,, he tells you, in his own words. Done and Done.

And done.

“The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.”

Let's see you spin that quote babe.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just being safe and making sure results are 100% before paying tickets. Sucks for us sucks for bettors waiting on pendings but it's too much money not to be 100%.

Trump is 0-60. Will Bookmaker be paying extra to Biden winners for patiently waiting. Your rules aren't clear. It does say political bets for offices won't be paid until winner is sword in. 😂 😂. I bet Biden to win in Arizona, Ga, Wi, Mi, N. C. , Florida, Iowa, Tx. Eventhough no one has been sworn in, my losing bets in Florida, N C. , Iowa, and Tx have been graded as losses? My winning bets in Ariz, Ga, Wi, and Mi are still pending? Obviously we are witnessing some major inconsistent grading? Are you going to remain silent or can you explain why Trump state wins have been graded months before he would have been sworn in and Biden state wins are still pending?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
And done.

“The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.”

Let's see you spin that quote babe.

Under those laws, the SC is correct. The states need to make federal elections uniform.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Trump is 0-60. Will Bookmaker be paying extra to Biden winners for patiently waiting. Your rules aren't clear. It does say political bets for offices won't be paid until winner is sword in. 😂 😂. I bet Biden to win in Arizona, Ga, Wi, Mi, N. C. , Florida, Iowa, Tx. Eventhough no one has been sworn in, my losing bets in Florida, N C. , Iowa, and Tx have been graded as losses? My winning bets in Ariz, Ga, Wi, and Mi are still pending? Obviously we are witnessing some major inconsistent grading? Are you going to remain silent or can you explain why Trump state wins have been graded months before he would have been sworn in and Biden state wins are still pending?

really...wow.....first time hearing this........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Been rolling at Busr.ag. Excellent bonuses for horse players. 50% cash first deposit 5x. 8% horse rebates. After 500 in horse wagers you get 150 rebate. And they paid Biden tickets.

Under those laws, the SC is correct. The states need to make federal elections uniform.

Why? As long as they keep this nonsense of electoral college it has to remain a state by state process. Besides I live in a state that respects our lives and wants to make it easy for us to vote so none of this utter bullshit of standing in a long line on a work day to vote. You want to vote? You either mail in or drop off your ballot in a secure box anytime up until 7pm on election day, but no excuses, they don't take ballots a week later because the post office sat on them. Then I gotta hear these idiots in other states say that's fraudulent or corrupt? Fuck that, my state better not have to stoop down to the bullshit in other states that are nothing more than thinly veiled racism trying to make elections as biased as they can be.

railbird

EOG Master
Why? As long as they keep this nonsense of electoral college it has to remain a state by state process. Besides I live in a state that respects out lives and wants to make it easy for us to vote so none of this utter bullshit of standing in a long line on a work day to vote. You want to vote? You either mail in or drop off your ballot in a secure box anytime up until 7pm on election day. Then I gotta hear these idiots in other states say that's fraudulent or corrupt? Fuck that, my state better not have to stoop down to the bullshit in other states that are nothing more than thinly veiled racism trying to make elections as biased as they can be.
you live is a fukkin sewer. Colorado was once a nice state. not now, its full of sewer rats like you and milkshake