I got it! Sadly

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You better stay alive until December 20. After I get paid, tweets and prayers.

Dell Dude 61-657-2 +1,282.29 UNITS (Trump to be named president on 12/20/2020 at 10/1

You got the best and worst record. Congrats. Usually the case with lottery winners. Besides that it's obvious you're a deplorable un-American the way you undermine America's democratic election process with your baseless anti American conspiracies.

"Go get em Bill Barr".
"Trump will win after Bill Barr produces the goods".
"Obama wiretapped Trump's phone".
- Un-American Dumb Dude

Bigrunner

EOG Master
every test out there is same day results.....how do you take a test on tuesday and have to wait until this wkend for results.....did you send the q-tip sample in the mail to dr fauci to review personally....

smells like a jessie smollet sympathy grab....18mo of cancer pity wasnt enuff i guess

fake news

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Dude is always so serious and conspiratorial. "The Deep State". "Get the goods Bill Barr".
"Stop the Steal".

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Hate to be negative but the only Winky family member I feel sorry for is the sister, she got the shit kicked out of her.

If there's a thread begging for sympathy it should be for her, not the domestic violence practitioner.

Pretty desperate for attention. Beat up chicks then cry to a forum of men for sympathy every time you get a runny nose.

Not here bitch. Hope your sister is healthy as a horse though......

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I can't fake it, I'm not going to wish the best for a dude who beats the shit out of women. Not only women, but his grown sister as well!!??

I guess he gets boo'd at his ref gig, frustration builds, then he takes it out on sis when he gets home.

Yeah, really hope he's safe so he can terrorize more innocent chicks with his fists.

One step above a pedo for me, neither is going to make my Xmas list any time soon.

railbird

EOG Master
Hate to be negative but the only Winky family member I feel sorry for is the sister, she got the shit kicked out of her.

If there's a thread begging for sympathy it should be for her, not the domestic violence practitioner.

Pretty desperate for attention. Beat up chicks then cry to a forum of men for sympathy every time you get a runny nose.

Not here bitch. Hope your sister is healthy as a horse though......
Cathy like so many girls in my class had a crush on me.

hcskip

EOG Addicted
I just saw this, this morning. Sorry you're going through it. My daughter caught it a week before Thanksgiving and my best friend (a curmudgeon who never leaves the house) was able to pick it up over Thanksgiving. Both are recovering well.

Just curious, what is your blood type? I'm asking because I hear that Type O+ people have either increased resistance or - if they do get it - it's not as debilitating.

PS - ignore those who don't understand the point of a SOCIAL gambling site....

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I just saw this, this morning. Sorry you're going through it. My daughter caught it a week before Thanksgiving and my best friend (a curmudgeon who never leaves the house) was able to pick it up over Thanksgiving. Both are recovering well.

Just curious, what is your blood type? I'm asking because I hear that Type O+ people have either increased resistance or - if they do get it - it's not as debilitating.

PS - ignore those who don't understand the point of a SOCIAL gambling site....

Good info re blood type thx

Did not know.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
any update.....after all it's been 6 days when every test in the free world takes 24hr.......did winky ignore another thread where he gave a 99.9999pct chance at hitting and then lost..

what ever happened to the guy with the bad shoulder anyway.....

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I wish I could find the video on YouTube. The only one was apparently deleted. I picture Winky like James Caan in the debutantè scene of The Gambler, naked in the bathtub, opening the envelope with his results only to discover the bad news. NEGATIVE!

Cocksuckers motherfuckers!

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
couldnt wait to create the sympathy thread and had such high hopes of success even to the point of giving odds of 99.99999pct

but like his many many 99.99999 losers he will avoid the thread and chase rail around asking him why he never comes back to his thread where rail posted a loser

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Winky has posted in other threads so he survived this nasty virus so far. He probably doesn't want to come in here until he knows he is 100% over it.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
he was full of shit from the get start.....every test in the free world has same day results......his was 6 days....lol ok

lots of losers on sports forums like the idea of men wishing them well, whether he's gay or not, i don;t know for sure, but i certainly don't need a bunch of guys who play 10 dollar parlays to wish me well with my cold...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
he was full of shit from the get start.....every test in the free world has same day results......his was 6 days....lol ok

lots of losers on sports forums like the idea of men wishing them well, whether he's gay or not, i don;t know for sure, but i certainly don't need a bunch of guys who play 10 dollar parlays to wish me well with my cold...

Teddy obviously doesn't know shit. Brayden claims he's a closet homo. His jealousy in this thread speaks volumes.

"Every test in the free world has same day results. Everyone". Teddy the Nazi!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
bray-11 does not think i'm a closet homo......he better not or ill kick his bald ass

He said you asked him if he wanted to share your coke and to get a room. He said he thought you were a fag and couldn't get away fast enough. I'm assume your ghost name is a term of endearment one of your boyfriends tagged you with.

Last edited:

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
so what happened to the big news......test on tuesday and story so big it had to be reported has now turned out to be a big nothing burger.......99.99999 pct.....many prayers sent....

how can stinky errrr winky, not tell us the results......or where to send cards

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
any update.....after all it's been 6 days when every test in the free world takes 24hr.......did winky ignore another thread where he gave a 99.9999pct chance at hitting and then lost..

what ever happened to the guy with the bad shoulder anyway.....

I took the test on Dec 8. It took 4 days at this place. Results were ready Saturday but the place was closed. I called my Doc's office but they only allow the Doc to give the result.

Got the result earlier tday

As expected............

GOT IT!

I need to quarantine for another week

railbird

EOG Master
Teddy come by house put up my xmas lights i live off graham next to wetlands. if your too old for ladder send 1 of your mexicans.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
WTF I never said that and FTR you ain’t kicking my bald ass pal.

May have been CTJ? Brayden is top notch, didn't mean to throw you under the bus. Now that I think about it, it was definitely CTJ. CTJ is a great handicapper, if he says someone is a closet homo you, the odds are they are. But maybe it was Miggy? Miggy said he gave Teddy his digits and Teddy would call him constantly. To the point of his GF becoming jealous.

Last edited: