Raycabino

Got Memes? Cause I got you, Babe.
Say something original and intelligent for a change instead of your “we will not submit”.....”bend the knee”......or telling us how much you want to blow Lebron crap on the daily reg

You’re called a trumptard for good reason

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Say something original and intelligent for a change instead of your “we will not submit”.....”bend the knee”......or telling us how much you want to blow Lebron crap on the daily reg

You’re called a trumptard for good reason

WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR ONE PARTY STATE!

You've already bent the Knee to the Crown, now you shall bend the Knee to American Patriots!

Heel, you Party Bitch!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
This is projection. You bent the knee and claimed you were leaving after I clowned you w/ UniBron

You told me it would be so much fun when everything falls apart for me. There was one problem, I called the correct # of games in the Series, which Torpedoed your uneducated, completely naive take that 13-Klaws was a tougher matchup for Denver. than UniBron. What?

You guys are all dumb and you all project, every last one of you.

Contrary to all outside appearances, I'm actually not a Posting God, I'm fucking around. What's scary is that you guys are actually serious that Sleepy Joe Beijing BIden won. It defies credulity.

Here is an example of a phony and complete bullshit Artist, I believe you know him:

This was your response to this:

You guys live in Alternative Universe,

View attachment 7463220

I laugh every time I read that. I thought he was joking at the time......

Now it's obvious he really is that big of a clown,

That might have been the funniest "math" thread" I've ever read on these forums.....

Continue with the beat down on this fing idiot.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Patrick is Bi-Polar? Or just a party over country guy.

I hope all the transcripts and E-mails come out regarding the extortion calls Trump made to the president of Ukraine. There hasn't been a government cover-up to that extent in order to protect a corrupt and criminal president. The was Reagan's Iran Contra cover-up, Nixon's Watergate and Bush's WMD's. But Trump's extortion phone call transcript take the cake. Trump still got impeached because the evidence available and the witnesses that testified was overly damaging.

There's an obvious pattern and it's RepubliCon!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I laugh every time I read that. I thought he was joking at the time......

Now it's obvious he really is that big of a clown,

That might have been the funniest "math" thread" I've ever read on these forums.....

Continue with the beat down on this fing idiot.

If it isn't, I'd love to see the one that tops it.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Fukkin buncha welterweights

Shit seem a bit important tho

To about 5 folk

Check back in a week see who made most noise

I already know the winner.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fukkin buncha welterweights

Shit seem a bit important tho

To about 5 folk

Check back in a week see who made most noise

I already know the winner.

Then bet it and do two things with your winnings:

1. Pay your EOG Debts

2. Buys some fucking Pride

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Hey so how bout Mitchie Mac. Can't fire him.

He run that shit anyway while Turnip run his beak.

Mitchie gonna still be runnin shit when that door go clinck on his azz

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
RB-This story should be required reading for you
Here’s how betting market bookies cleaned out gullible Trump supporters
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/he...ookies-cleaned-out-gullible-trump-supporters/

LMAO. I repeat, any Price, south of 2.50, on Biden w/ a view, was a bad price. That was my opinion B4 Nov 3rd and knowing what we know today, my opinion has changed, it was a terrible price.

Not clicking on your fake news shit but I dare say, that article wasn't written by Apex Predator on the Exchanges.

LMAO. I repeat, any Price, south of 2.50, on Biden w/ a view, was a bad price. That was my opinion B4 Nov 3rd and knowing what we know today, my opinion has changed, it was a terrible price.

Not clicking on your fake news shit but I dare say, that article wasn't written by Apex Predator on the Exchanges.
Let it out.....let those tears flow

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
A 7 million vote loss is definitely a huge beat down

JFC, he got fucking murdered. Stop it. He lost 18 of 19 Bellweather Counties. He was trading as low as @ 1.24 before pipes started bursting.

Sleepy backs up what I'm saying, right fucking here:

1608315627186.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
34 days and counting

What's it like to bend the knee? You did it for me. Please, give us every excruiting detail. Then after that, tell us again how the C's raped Cle w/ the Kyrie deal? They got worse every season with him and I'm the guy who told you exactly who he was and that no sexual assault took place.

kane

EOG master
What's it like to bend the knee? You did it for me. Please, give us every excruiting detail. Then after that, tell us again how the C's raped Cle w/ the Kyrie deal? They got worse every season with him and I'm the guy who told you exactly who he was and that no sexual assault took place.

Cool story bro, 34 days and counting

Keep at it Fucking Phony. We'll get you the suicide prevention hotline number ready for January 20th.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Trump is the Wolverines, and Biden is the Buckeyes, Jan 20 you bend the knee

Tell us about your experience bending the knee?

Then after that, tell us how I was wrong about you not being able to read the Tea Leaves in regards to AD to Boston.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="GameBred, post: 7670966, member: 55198"]Tell us about your experience bending the knee?

Then after that, tell us how I was wrong about you not being able to read the Tea Leaves in regards to AD to Boston.[/QUOTE]

You'll find out Jan 20

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You'll find out Jan 20

Unlike you, these knees don't bend to Usurper Kings. Sorry how ICBINK fucked you. Better luck this year.... you're gonna fucking need it.

Tell me again how Channing Do You Want Frye's w/ that isn't going to make a differnce and he ends up on the Playoff Podium. TWICE, you Muppet.

kane

EOG master
Unlike you, these knees don't bend to Usurper Kings. Sorry how ICBINK fucked you. Better luck this year.... you're gonna fucking need it.

Tell me again how Channing Do You Want Frye's w/ that isn't going to make a differnce and he ends up on the Playoff Podium. TWICE, you Muppet.

Channing Frye = difference maker

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
What's stiff are your stories about why you won't pay your debts Mr. Stiff

Nice try, I guess furiously pointing at someone else might take the heat off you and your buddy Shrink.

Art of War says something like judge your enemy by what he uses to attack you.

In short someone accusing someone else of something is usually guilty of such. Especially when it's an off forum rumor from almost 20 years ago.

Talk about projection? This guy knows what he hates about himself, trying to apply it to others.

I know all about you and Ken, you just don't have the balls to buy the grill Mr Stiff.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
You got my attention, was all this just for name calling? Yeah man, no one else has heard that rumor.

I ignored you the first few times, it's obvious you wanted my attention for some reason? I hope it's more than 7th grade chick shit.

Dumbfuck.

What a gutless little punk you are "wild" Bill.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
"So did you hear that Donald Turnip, the incumbent president lost the election by 7.5 million votes and 76 electoral college votes. Trump voters got fleeced at the betting windows?"

"So what I ICKIBINKED you and 13PAWS was not as good as UBIDRON, so there. Plus I said other very important stuff once."

Seems really cool fella.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
"So did you hear that Donald Turnip, the incumbent president lost the election by 7.5 million votes and 76 electoral college votes. Trump voters got fleeced at the betting windows?"

This was the funniest shit I ever read. This joke will klll at parties. Thanks for the laugh