I got it! Sadly

alfie

EOG Dedicated
May have been CTJ? Brayden is top notch, didn't mean to throw you under the bus. Now that I think about it, it was definitely CTJ. CTJ is a great handicapper, if he says someone is a closet homo you, the odds are they are. But maybe it was Miggy? Miggy said he gave Teddy his digits and Teddy would call him constantly. To the point of his GF becoming jealous.

ctj is the person that said you give bj at ap mens room........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
ctj is the person that said you give bj at ap mens room........

After all of your lies and false allegations you have zero credibility.

"Mike Piece is a pedophile".
- Dumb Alfie

"Ron Desantis is a pedophile".
- Very Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
- Un-American Dumb Alfie

"Roger Stone is an American hero".
- Un-American Dumb Alfie

"Paul Manafort is innocent and free".
- Un-American Dumb Alfie

"No collusion".
- Dumb Alfie

"The black guys at Starbucks definitely weren't arrested".
- zero credibility Dumb Alfie

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
winky, if your parents can't get the vaccine, please, for them, get them one single dose of ivermectin and save their lives....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
winky, if your parents can't get the vaccine, please, for them, get them one single dose of ivermectin and save their lives....

Mom spent 12+ hours at the hospital Tuesday...........waited about 8-ish hours before they could take her in to get a Monochromal Antibody. She is feeling better. Dad is the one who has lost 10 pounds and is tired but will get thru this

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mom spent 12+ hours at the hospital Tuesday...........waited about 8-ish hours before they could take her in to get a Monochromal Antibody. She is feeling better. Dad is the one who has lost 10 pounds and is tired but will get thru this
McIrish is going to tear your shit up again. Infecting your parents? I can already feel the heat!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Worst health crisis in American history. Greatest betrayal by an American president on his nation in the history of America. And this will be documented in history books until the end of time. Worst president ever will also be Trump's legacy until the end of time. Trump is a Traitor!

Winky, praying for you and your parents. Get well

Bigrunner

EOG Master
big-rubber......pay your debts stiffie.....same goes for little billy the piss doctor

Chitownjoe said you asked him to share a room. Miggy said you wouldn't stop calling him. His GF thought you 2 were blowing each other. Put the pieces together. Time to come out of the closet.

Brayden said you were a dick. The evidence suggests you like dick?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here you go. My Patrick McIrish parody takedown of Winky.

I thought you had reached an all time low. Boy was I wrong. It was only temporary!

Looking for love in all the wrong places. Then running back to the computer to get sympathy from a bunch of old dudes with small dicks.

That was the temporary low.

The new low is making sure you tell your elderly parents about the good news so you could infect them.

Bad enough the hell you put your family through by beating up your sister.

No, that was hold my beer stuff. I'm going to infect my 90 year old parents with a deadly virus because that's what I do!

I want you to promise me something, Winky. I think this is a promise you may actually be able to keep.

Promise me you'll never change? Pretty please with BIrdie on top. Uhhh, not literally on the last part.

The reason is that ole Patrick has turned his life around. I'm pulling a Shrink streak of living a good life.

My nephews no longer have my passwords and I only do podium speeches at the local church.

So I think there is a chance I may yet backdoor into the Pearly Gates. There's a chance!

I don't want to beat the odds and walk up the golden stairs only to be greeted by a grinning Winkyduck.

So you have to promise me you'll never change. Because I don't want to be where you are.

If you promise me you'll never change and you keep your promise, I know I'm good if I'm good.

And we move on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
It's attention for some, had an old GF that loved to be sick.

Eventually I got sick and tired of her being sick and tired. Long ago been there with Winky.

Trust me he's going to live longer than 98% of us on this forum.

I don't mind the emptiness in his life, it's what he does with his fists that I'm strongly against.

Been that way since I was volunteered to help out at a home for women in Tampa when I was younger.

Sickening watching women with hair yanked out in clumps, eyes shut from being smashed in the face, teeth literally knocked out of her mouth and bleeding profusely.........

Trying to whisper the best she can that it wasn't his fault, she deserved it. She DESERVED it!!?

I don't like men who beat women, make no bones about it.

And by the way , domestic violence isn't just committed by lovers and people in a relationship.....

No, guys that could NEVER get a chick commit domestic violence by beating on their mothers and sisters. Beat the fuck out of their own family.

Women in their own family take the beatings that their wives/GF's would be taking if he was ever going to score any trim.

It's in them, it's going to come out somewhere.

I feel no sympathy for anyone that sexually abuses kids or beats up women. Probably best not to bunk up with me.

We move on.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Found out today I have it also. Not too surprised, I've felt like crap all week. I've felt a bit congested with on and off fever since Monday. It went away tues and Wed so I thought I was OK, but it came back yesterday, so I thought I might have it. Have had fever as high as 101.5, and also some dizziness. My taste is OK except I kind of have a residual rusty water taste all the time. My smell is hit or miss. I open a bottle of bleach and smell nothing, but I smell air freshener OK, Vicks Nasal stick, etc. .It feels like a cross between a bad cold and the Flu.
If you even think you might have it, go get tested ASAP. Got 2 tests, the 15 minute rapid test, which is the one that came up +, and a 3-4 day test, which I'm sure will verify.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Remember the little girl that fell down a well. I think her name was Jessica? America was captivated by this accident. Time stood still. People were praying and watching the coverage. Same with 911. 3,000 people killed, Fast forward to 2020. The year of Covid-19, where many days have seen more deaths from Covid than the 3,000 killed on 911. Some of these same people who cared in the past, don't care in 2020, especially the Trump Supporters. Especially the idiots that claim there was obvious election fraud. "Stop the steal" they scream. And then there's Pattycakes. A Trump humper and an obvious idiot. We move on.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Found out today I have it also. Not too surprised, I've felt like crap all week. I've felt a bit congested with on and off fever since Monday. It went away tues and Wed so I thought I was OK, but it came back yesterday, so I thought I might have it. Have had fever as high as 101.5, and also some dizziness. My taste is OK except I kind of have a residual rusty water taste all the time. My smell is hit or miss. I open a bottle of bleach and smell nothing, but I smell air freshener OK, Vicks Nasal stick, etc. .It feels like a cross between a bad cold and the Flu.
If you even think you might have it, go get tested ASAP. Got 2 tests, the 15 minute rapid test, which is the one that came up +, and a 3-4 day test, which I'm sure will verify.

Sorry to hear this. Hope you get well soon. Do you any idea how you caught it?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Had basically the same symptoms back in Feb. of the year-before 19 was widely suspect. Never got tested as it all blew wide open by March. Now, vaccine is the deal.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Sorry to hear this. Hope you get well soon. Do you any idea how you caught it?
None. Pretty much stay in, except occasional walk, fully masked of course. Unfortunately not everyone is, there are plenty of selfish idiots. Also this is a somewhat heavily Hasidic area, so that would be the best guess. I pretty much only go out to shop at CVS(everyone's masked), or Pick up Food at Take Out Places, where again everyone is fully masked and not crowded at all.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Remember the little girl that fell down a well. I think her name was Jessica? America was captivated by this accident. Time stood still. People were praying and watching the coverage. Same with 911. 3,000 people killed, Fast forward to 2020. The year of Covid-19, where many days have seen more deaths from Covid than the 3,000 killed on 911. Some of these same people who cared in the past, don't care in 2020, especially the Trump Supporters. Especially the idiots that claim there was obvious election fraud. "Stop the steal" they scream. And then there's Pattycakes. A Trump humper and an obvious idiot. We move on.
I was in amazement that two Dems were dumb enough to take fish tank cleaner. Must have been an outlier.

railbird

EOG Master
usa has let in waaaaayyy too many immigrnts, especially ones from the Chy-na communist party, they have infiltrated the american education system and brainwashed the children. ucla stanford usa and all the ivy leauge schools, usa has turned into a shithole thanks to white liberals and jew liberals many of them faggots and lesbians

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Get better

Sucks but nothing you can do but just rest and take it easy

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Garry Kasparov, a Russian chess grandmaster and Putin critic, says "we know it was Russia that attacked America because Traitor Trump has been silent".

Trump is a Traitor.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
usa has let in waaaaayyy too many immigrnts, especially ones from the Chy-na communist party, they have infiltrated the american education system and brainwashed the children. ucla stanford usa and all the ivy leauge schools, usa has turned into a shithole thanks to white liberals and jew liberals many of them faggots and lesbians

The ones who yell the loudest have to come out of the closet....must suck to be you....

kane

EOG master

Yeah

kane

EOG master

This sucks, get well soon Guesser, hopefully it's a short recovery period for you