Rams Money....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Total dipped at Westgate from 43 to 42.

Seattle has never lost a home playoff game under Pete Carroll, going 6-0 with an average margin of victory of nearly 10 points.

So you got that going for you.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Big problem for NFL home teams during COVID-19.

Home teams were 127-128-1 during the 2020 NFL regular season.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Seattle's offense regressed over the last half/quarter of the season considerably. Wilson still by far the X factor and best player on both teams, but if the Rams D is dialed in, should be a phenomenal game. I don't like Goff and the other game is much better with his feet, but when the Rams are properly utilizing their mix of short, intermediate, and deep plays, I think they can easily win this game. Seattle's defense has improved at the same pace that their offense has regressed, but I still don't think they're even much of an average defense. Can't wait for the weekend

railbird

EOG Master
ridiculous to have goff play with a bad thumb, will affect his passing

Last edited by a moderator:

Heim

EOG Master
Little SEA money after the announcement.....most know Goff a liability at this point.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Stupid recklessness by Wolford. Just a matter of time before this happened to him. If LA continues to focus on the run, I still think the Rams are the better team. Seattle's offense is bottom-level at the moment.

railbird

EOG Master
Stupid recklessness by Wolford. Just a matter of time before this happened to him. If LA continues to focus on the run, I still think the Rams are the better team. Seattle's offense is bottom-level at the moment.
it was a cheap shot, wasnt reckless

railbird

EOG Master
2H under looks appealing to me. Rams run game starting to gain some steam and aside from a few freak plays, defenses have performed well.
would be better with wofford, its like 10 vs 11 with goff, he can fumble or throw pick 6 and go 3 and out burning no clock

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
would be better with wofford, its like 10 vs 11 with goff, he can fumble or throw pick 6 and go 3 and out burning no clock
The biggest concern is Akers going off. Goff has no reason to pass with Akers and the Ram D playing well.

Biggest concern is the disappearance of the Seattle offense in the last six weeeks.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Rams look really good despite their QB situation. Shoulda known this type of game is where the Seahawks were headed given how bad they've looked offensively over the last month or so. Everyone including Wilson looks incapable right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heim

EOG Master
It's huge for a defense when a guy like Ramsey can defend their best one on one.

Metcalf scored...but a broken play.