General,shrink,or any other mod

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
The Dump is the Dump. I do not forsee any changes upcoming. Except the name of course.

As for Madcapper, what do you and skin want from me?

I don't want anything Pete....I love the site,But the reaction I get from others on msn is something else....

I think you should at least adress the situation......even with your royalbasher.....

MCP

lab-

I aint a killa but dont push me
revenge is like the sweetest joy, next to gettin p*ssy

(this is easy)

MCP said:
lab-

I aint a killa but dont push me
revenge is like the sweetest joy, next to gettin p*ssy

(this is easy)

Hail Mary....sorry buddy,was arguing with my girl for naot taking her with me......

MCP,you gotta get out to cali with me next time I head out.You'd love it.You're an NBA guy.At Athlete's performance,the top draft picks were in training for the draft.......Some great guys....

check out the whos who of guys verstegen and his crew train

MCP,last trip there was this song that kept playing......I thought it was an LBC thing,cause snoop was on it,and Nate did the hook.....Thought it would be a hit but it faded.......Was about cali or the west coast.I really liked the harmony....I'm a huge Nate fan.....Explosive goes down as a top 2 hit for me of all time.....just the beat is enough.

http://www.athletesperformance.com/

<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD colSpan=3>Interior Photos
(Click Thumbnail for Larger View)</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

when you were an athlete,don't you wish you could train here:rolleyes:

here is their Arizona one

AWARDED ATHLETIC BUSINESS 2002 FACILITY OF MERIT
TEMPE, ARIZONA
Created as a refuge for the athlete, Athletes' Performance is located in Tempe, Arizona, amidst Arizona State University athletic venues. This independent, purpose-built facility serves professional and amateur athletes who are dedicated to improving their performance. The Institute's 30,000-square-foot facility is divided into areas designated for training and recovery:
Training Area
The training area is fully equipped with custom-built and prototype equipment by leading manufacturers. The facility offers a variety of cardiovascular equipment, free weights and open areas for specialized drills. The entire training area may be opened up to accommodate seamless integration of indoor and outdoor training methods.
Recovery
The recovery area includes: private massage rooms, saunas, steam rooms, pro style locker rooms, theater, quiet room, caf?, athletes' lounge, staff offices, conference room, and media center. At Athletes' Performance, recovery is just as important as the training.
Exterior Areas
- 36' x 75' Paddock? Pool
- 80-yard Turf Football Field
- 4-lane 60-meter track
- Bermuda grass training fields
- Hydroworx? Underwater treadmill
- Outdoor covered training area
- BBQ & fire pit
- Mezzanine
- Batting Cages
- Pitching Mounds
AP Caf?
Good nutrition is a critical component to improved performance and body composition. It is always tough to eat right, so we help our athletes make good choices by providing food services right at the facility.
Performance Chef Debbie Martell prepares meals daily for our athletes. Debbie combines her vast culinary skills and dietetic expertise to serve delicious and healthy meals. Daily choices are all made in accordance with our nutritional guidelines, timing of meals, and high quality of ingredients.
Every item on the menu comes in two portion sizes for every appetite or caloric prescription, along with choices of healthy sides and plenty of hydration options. By dining in, our athletes not only eat nutritious food, but they also save time, energy and money.

BGS 9.5 said:
Blacklab, I think we have a common friend, Circle Guy!

any friend of Circle guy................

glad to see you here buddy.Circle is a sharp tool.good guy to have as a friend(although every single horse bet this guy gives me gets killed.....)I've bet horses twice in my life,both times I asked him to tell me what to bet like a 2nd grader......needless to say,we'll stop at barbaro and Brother derek....I amy end up killing a horse the next bet I make:cheers

glad you're here buddy....what sports you specialize in?

Blacklab said:
any friend of Circle guy................

glad to see you here buddy.Circle is a sharp tool.good guy to have as a friend(although every single horse bet this guy gives me gets killed.....)I've bet horses twice in my life,both times I asked him to tell me what to bet like a 2nd grader......needless to say,we'll stop at barbaro and Brother derek....I amy end up killing a horse the next bet I make:cheers

glad you're here buddy....what sports you specialize in?

Thanks Lab,

NCAA foots and buckets for the most part, although Im enjoying a nice MLB season so far. I have known our buddy for a few years now, and his knowledge on shit is overwhelming. I wish him all the best, along with you!!!!

:cheers

MCP

shoot, I wish I could train there NOW, lab. I need to drop about 30-40 pounds to get back to what I weighed when I was playing basketball and baseball