Hank Aaron dead of vaccine

Wade

EOG Master
that's why you don't get a vaccine that they cooked up in a few months. many more will die from this "vaccine".

Bigrunner

EOG Master
the 2nd one hits you hardest

Railturd promoting another right wing conspiracy. False of course, but that's what this cancerous group of anti-Americans, anti-science nut cases love to do.

The fact's are 19 million shots of the vaccine have been given in America, 60 million worldwide. Hank Aaron dies at 86, and the far right wing nutjobs begin with their conspiracy that the cause of death was the Covid vaccine. They're dropping like flies will be their next claim.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

kane

EOG master
One of these days, hopefully soon, this racist trash will die, I've got a special victory cigar just waiting for the occasion, can't fucking wait

railbird

EOG Master
Railturd promoting another right wing conspiracy. False of course, but that's what this cancerous group of anti-Americans, anti-science nut cases love to do.

The fact's are 19 million shots of the vaccine have been given in America, 60 million worldwide. Hank Aaron dies at 86, and the far right wing nutjobs begin with their conspiracy that the cause of death was the Covid vaccine. They're dropping like flies will be their next claim.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/
the jews at bloomberg are notorious liars

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I have a friend who never went for his flu shot.

He finally conceded to the wishes of his wife one year and went to CVS for his flu shot.

You guessed it...shortly thereafter, he contracted the flu.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
the jews at bloomberg are notorious liars

It's all relative. Compared to you and your Trump Humping conspiratorial cousins Bloomberg news are saints!

Since Trump has been banned from Twitter, misinformation has decreased by 73%. Progress for the cure of far right wing cancer is being made!

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's all relative. Compared to you and your Trump Humping conspiratorial cousins Bloomberg news are saints!

Btw, Fox News has been banned in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand. Since Trump has been banned from Twitter, misinformation has decreased by 73%. Progress for the cure of far right wing cancer is being made!
Doesn’t Fox own Sky News?

how does anyone know what Aaron died from until the autopsy?

railbird

EOG Master
Twenty-nine people have died in Norway after being administered Pfizer's vaccine against the novel coronavirus, Norwegian authorities have said. They added six deaths on Saturday to the number of those previously reported dead following inoculation. The new deaths lowered the age of those thought to have been affected to 75, from 80, multiple news reports said.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The vaccine is the second virus. I am going to laugh my fucking Ossoff when 400,000 dead becomes 4,000,000.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Eventually they will start reporting on the vaccine deaths and its ineffectiveness when 400,000 dead becomes 4,000,000. It will be Trump's fault. Impeachment #3. TryTryTry.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
People. When something that takes 5-8 years takes 10 months, what do you think. Maybe some safety steps were bypassed. Big Runner and Stink, please take the Grouchy vaccine. The rest of you I advise against it. Strongly.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Pattycakes's boy conspired with a DOJ attorney to overturn the Georgia election results. Kinda your boy also. You gave him an above average 6 out of 10 for 3 of his 4 years. It makes total sense you would agree with Pattycakes nonsense. And it's all documented!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Lies, conspiracy theories and stupidity have relegated every Tardophile's hopes, dreams and aspirations of supremacy to the very bottom of the US political shit pit, never to matter again.

So the Tardophiles, in a vain attempt to remain relevant, have come up with a new approach. Lies, conspiracy theories and stupidity.

They ain't called Tards for nothin......

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have a conspiracy theory, Blly. You scammed the forum $250 with a fake contest promise. Sometimes conspiracy theories are true.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
railbird who lost over 33 units just here documented on the election still cant get over it and is now an an anti fact anti science tilt . we pray for you birdie