Death pool 2021

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Maybe the Death Pool list could be categorized by the first letter of a person's last name.

Therefore, a total of 26 betting interests.

Just a thought.

But then what qualifies someone as nationally or internationally-prominent?
A mention of it by a national news source - AP, NBC, NYT, etc.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
I would like to see any loyalists, Zionist or people who contributed to what we seen with the Americans over the last four years on this list.

railbird

EOG Master
I would like to see any loyalists, Zionist or people who contributed to what we seen with the Americans over the last four years on this list.
Jesus was a zionist, George Washington was a fascist, people like most hollywood jews are satanic, Trump is on the right side of history.

MrTop

EOG Master
1. Steve Kerr
2. Lebron James
3. Priscilla Chan
4. Sheryl Sandberg
5. Mark Zuckerberg
6. Davey Concepcion
7. Jack Dorsey
8. Cindy Garvey
9. Sean Penn
10. Lady Gaga
11. Michael Rapaport
12. Adam Schiff
13. Barak Obama
14. Andy Murray
15. Rory Mcillroy
16. Meaghan Markel
17. Nancy Pelosi
18. Dick Cheyney
19. Mitt Romney
20. Haralbob Voulgaris
21. Steven A Smith
22. Steve Levy
23. John Kerry
24. Andy Fee
25. Naomi Osaka

bob barker & jimy carter ?

ratings off

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I saw the Guesser sign? My taste is coming back and I got an urge for ice cream sandwiches. So I hit the road to unSafeway. As I always do, I turned on the radio and hit the seek button until I found a song I like. And guess what came up?

You Got The Right Stuff

What are the odds some shit song from the 80's would be played the same Jason Day I posted it in this thread? I can't remember the last time I heard it on the radio. I think this was the Guesser giving me a mea cookie that I was right about Trump. He did make America great again. Biden and the Democrats are doing the opposite. It took death therapy but the Guesser is MAGA!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Didn't Know Former Secretary of State George Shultz Reached 100.

That's Him on The Right With The Current Anti-American Comatose Ghost President on The Left.

1612921211070.png

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Billy Conigliaro

His brother Tony was much more famous, but Billy has some claims to fame:

First person ever drafted by the Red Sox.

Necessitated Carl Yastrzemski to be moved to 1st base, so Billy could play in the same outfield as Tony, which they did for the better part of 2 years.

World Series ring with Oakland, albeit a small part-time player.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Billy Conigliaro

Necessitated Carl Yastrzemski to be moved to 1st base, so Billy could play in the same outfield as Tony, which they did for the better part of 2 years.

MLB Started Pretty Late Instituting Their Draft.

Heim

EOG Master
Billy Conigliaro

Tony C. was my favorite player growing up. Sure HOF if he didn't get plucked in the eye. Blurry vision never cleared up.

I remember with the Angels he struck out 5 or 6 times in a extra innings game and retired the next day.