Carry on, Dell Dude

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
EOG is NOT interested in those contests which defame or degrade our contributors.

The password is uncouth.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
That walking prolapse never degrade any buddy but he own damn self.

Over bloviated on his own ass funk.

One of EOG Proud Toys.

Mutherfukker can sure slap a fukkin qwerty tho puts a lot of thought into talking to.self. Is convinced Trump gonna pardon him here.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You know what this means, Billy. Since JK is not allowing me to dishonour you, you still owe the forum a $250 contest. I tried, Billy. Sorry, pal. And I feel bad for the EOG posters. $1000 in contest Cohen gone. Will be even worse and worse if this weekend I light it up for 60 dimes. JK is the head moderator. Have to respect his wishes. I will post my contests at Peeps.

howid

EOG Dedicated
defame or degrade our contributors

one cannot make that statement and allow the likes of Bigrunner to do his schtick on an hourly basis.

sorry.

sure the other deranged leftists post their drivel, but they seem to largely avoid personal attacks.

take any of bigrunner's puke-posts, there is a near certainty to include the belittling of a fellow poster.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
one cannot make that statement and allow the likes of Bigrunner to do his schtick on an hourly basis.

sorry.

sure the other deranged leftists post their drivel, but they seem to largely avoid personal attacks.

take any of bigrunner's puke-posts, there is a near certainty to include the belittling of a fellow poster.

1,000 times this, John.

What Dell Dude is doing pales in comparison to what BR has been doing on a daily basis for years on end now.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I understand.

Dell Dude has his share of supporters.

And his detractors seem to be indifferent about the situation.

That's why I gave Dude a 20-second timeout, not a lifetime banishment.

He posted the names of three contributors in three similar thread titles and it hit me a little hard at the time.

I don't mind mockery but some of the verbiage was relentless and inciteful, rarely addressing the main focus (sports betting) of the forum.

Carry on, Dude.

But let's keep contests and the like in one thread, please.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I always know if I'm on the wrong side of an argument by the quality of posters who oppose me.

Never like to be on the other side of guys like AA, BM, CHEAP, EJD, FW, HOWID, JASSON621 and RAYCABINO.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Haha.

I asked for reflection and appealed to your sensibilities.

Please operate appropriately.

Thanks in advance.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's going to be the same thing except a single thread. Would be kesha hard for most posters but I'm a pro. No Hurry Hurry. Will wait until tournament set.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Eye on grumbling is due for a controversial yet interesting poll. Old habits and tradition don't die as hard in this shop.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
BigDummyBigDance should remain jk

Yes! EOG has turned into a forum dominated by a bunch of idiot far right wingers, supporters of cop killers, many fake jews and Christians.

"Show me the video of Trump killing the cop? You can't than he didn't do it".
-Very Dumb Dude

"The rapture is coming. Bill Barr has the goods to keep Trump in power".
- Railturd, Very Dumb Dude, Fake Jew Jason

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Yes! EOG has turned into a forum dominated by a bunch of idiot far right wingers, supporters of cop killers, many fake jews and Christians.

-Very Dumb Dude

This is why your rotting feet are getting a contest, I have never said any such thing as you quoted. Big fat liar with big fat feet.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

-Very Dumb Dude

It’s not political, which I’m sure is beyond your grasp. You’re just not creative. Nor funny. And you don’t post winners. Other than that, you’re aces bud.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It’s not political, which I’m sure is beyond you’re grasp. You’re just not creative. Nor funny. And you don’t post winners. Other than that, you’re aces bud.

What a fuken pussy you're. I'll never forget the EOG outing you blew off because someone told I would be there. Right wing pussy!