Anyone here have diabetes?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I thought it was high during trumps term until the last year. Tough disease, especially if you’re a kid.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Joe Biden has been president for 17 business days. half of those days the Dow closed at record highs. Like I always said historically the stock markets does way better under democratic presidents and administrations than republicon. And it's not just the markets. Pollution of waterways and air is down, world hunger is improving, world peace is improving, America is no longer turning a blind eye to Putin's corruption and inhumane policies. America is back in a big way and it hasn't even been a month. Next step is dismantling of the rogue and extremely criminal ICE agency.

P.S. America no longer participating in Yemen's civil war. A major step to the end of that war and peace in the middle east.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And give illegals $1400 stimilus checks as they cross the Rio Grande.

That's terrible but nothing compared to Valpo changing their school name.

Tell me how this works. I probably should recruit some illegals and work on commission. But first I need to know how I get them the stimulus checks as they cross the Rio Grande. I know it is a dangerous journey recalling the father and his 5 year old daughter that both drowned trying to cross the Rio Grande. Brings tears to my eyes. One can only imagine how desperate these migrants are. Unless you're a right winger, living your comfortable life in America.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Joe Biden has been president for 17 business days. half of those days the Dow closed at record highs. Like I always said historically the stock markets does way better under democratic presidents and administrations than republicon. And it's not just the markets. Pollution of waterways and air is down, world hunger is improving, world peace is improving, America is no longer turning a blind eye to Putin's corruption and inhumane policies. America is back in a big way and it hasn't even been a month. Next step is dismantling of the rogue and extremely criminal ICE agency.

P.S. America no longer participating in Yemen's civil war. A major step to the end of that war and peace in the middle east.

but businesses and the people with a few dollars like the reps better.. the taxes are much lower

Bigrunner

EOG Master
but businesses and the people with a few dollars like the reps better.. the taxes are much lower

That started with one of the worst presidents ever. Republican Ronny Reagan who did absolutely nothing except explode the deficit, deny the Aids crisis and lie to the people. His administration was also one of the most criminal. But the Republicons loved his racism and anti LGBT stance. Now the Republicons have been exposed and of course Ronny Reagan is a hero in their ignorant, racist and self serving eyes.

MrTop

EOG Master
That started with one of the worst presidents ever. Republican Ronny Reagan who did absolutely nothing except explode the deficit, deny the Aids crisis and lie to the people. His administration was also one of the most criminal. But the Republicons loved his racism and anti LGBT stance. Now the Republicons have been exposed and of course Ronny Reagan is a hero in their ignorant, racist and self serving eyes.

he bought the navy ships... improved the military... carter got voted out quick...gave out min raises 4 years in a row...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
get insurance does not cost much

Raised taxes on SS? After lowering the top tax bracket from 75% to 40. Also increased the age of retirement while giving a massive tax cut to the richest Americans. The beginning on the decline in America's infrastructure. Every Republicon president overspend on military. Puts money in the pockets of their families, friends, cronies and lobbyists. I believe there's a major link between military spending and the Bush and Cheney family. It's called Haliburton. What's you got?

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Raised taxes on SS? After lowering the top tax bracket from 75% to 40. Also increased the age of retirement while giving a massive tax cut to the richest Americans. The beginning on the decline in America's infrastructure. Every Republicon president overspend on military. Puts money in the pockets of their families, friends, cronies and lobbyists. I believe there's a major link between military spending and the Bush and Cheney family. It's called Haliburton. What's you got?

wrong thread....this is about diabetes.... where is the sgt. at arms Gamebred when you need him ? :rolleyes:

sad

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
My nephew was diagnosed with it at 18 months old. In June it will be 22 years since that happened. NO ONE in the family has it which leaves us wondering HOW he got it. I would forego gifts for the rest of my life if it meant his diabetes would go away forever

MrTop

EOG Master
My nephew was diagnosed with it at 18 months old. In June it will be 22 years since that happened. NO ONE in the family has it which leaves us wondering HOW he got it. I would forego gifts for the rest of my life if it meant his diabetes would go away forever

agree... very hard to have diabetes at an early age ... sometimes it skips people in the family.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And give illegals $1400 stimilus checks as they cross the Rio Grande.

Say the illegal makes it across the Rio Grane alive, do they have to apply for the $1,400 or like you claim it's given to them? Please elaborate or it's just more fake news from the Snowflake Conservatives. The propaganda machine?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
agree... very hard to have diabetes at an early age ... sometimes it skips people in the family.

It is hard but also good

Hard: I can't even begin to count the number of times he had to miss something because his blood sugar level was crazy.

Good: Because he was diagnosed with it at 18 months it is all he has ever known. He is an only child because my sister knew how hard it would be dealing with him and his situation so she and my b-i-l did not want more kids knowing what raising one like this would be like. They were right!

Thanks to winkyduck for making it a human conversation, and not just another bigrunner hijacked piece of shit.

There was a time somebody said they'd keep politics in the poltical forum, but suddenly it seems every thread is dominated politically by the same jackass, and nobody is doing anything about it.

why is that?

(things that make you go.... hmm)

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Thanks to winkyduck for making it a human conversation, and not just another bigrunner hijacked piece of shit.

There was a time somebody said they'd keep politics in the poltical forum, but suddenly it seems every thread is dominated politically by the same jackass, and nobody is doing anything about it.

why is that?

(things that make you go.... hmm)

Did you catch the winning Pick 6 I posted that paid 40K? Didn't think so! Who do you think won the biggest EOG football contest? This political guy did. Well versed.

Last edited:
Did you catch the winning Pick 6 I posted that paid 40K? Didn't think so! Who do you think won the biggest EOG football contest? This political guy did. Well versed.

So intersted in whether i think youre "well-versed"?i dont give a fuck about that. Just be a better person, man.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So intersted in whether i think youre "well-versed"?i dont give a fuck about that. Just be a better person, man.

Did you hear one of Trump's lawyer's is a so called observant Jew? If he thinks Trump is innocent he's not very observant. Lol. More likely a fake Jew.

Be better!