This is What Racism Looks Like

the artificial barriers of your phenotype are the almost universal beliefs in the barriers by your phenotype. its not up for debate.

the more you argue that you're a victim, the more you're nothing but a victim. and victims have no power, no potential.

No.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
nobody on here, or on any other platform, had their grand daddy hung from a tree. you're off by a hundred years. and while we're talking about history, 85% of americans are the descendants of slaves in some form or other, as it was rampant in europe for centuries.

"you would hate to know it for real"??? you mean slavery? nobody you've ever met has ever met someone who has ever met a slave. you mean prejudice? you really think you're not subject to prejudice every single day, just like everyone else?

i get the virtue signalling, "hey look what i posted, give me some likes" and whatnot, but let's be serious, that's all you're doing.

(aside from the laughable nonsense about carving into people, a story desperate to impress someone...)
Wasn't too long ago where the man was dragged from the back of a truck to his death.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
the artificial barriers of your phenotype are the almost universal beliefs in the barriers by your phenotype. its not up for debate.

the more you argue that you're a victim, the more you're nothing but a victim. and victims have no power, no potential.

Not up for debate son.?

Another mutherfukker spend his entire life on the sidelines watchin the big boys ball and now he wanna make the rules of the game

Mutherfukker go get me a Pepsi Cola and shut the fukk up.

M.Tiger berry your dumb ass out back for sport debating your boosh..

billysink

EOG Dedicated
you sound like a trailer-trash clown, white-ass wanna-be gangsta. the kinda guy who's "super-down", the kind we all laugh at while he's trying to be hip and get his car "jumped" so he can get to the club and sell some H.

Lol.

You one dumbass mutherfukker.

I'm a 60 year old ex felon from the Brewster, Detroit Michigan. I worked the Hamtramck and Delray car factory sheets for over a dozen years until the internet came round. I seen more of life and the alternative than you watched on TV.

Your fukkin opinion? Just keep bangin it out yer Qwerty fool and stay hid. Folk don't talk like that in my presence too often son and you ain't that guy..

janus

EOG Dedicated
Wasn't too long ago where the man was dragged from the back of a truck to his death.

actually it was a long time ago when shit like that happened. but just a few months ago a black man shot a white female postal carrier off his porch because she didn't have his stimulus check... of course you didn't hear about that because those skin color combinations aren't on your radar and don't make national news. victimhood in your world depends on skin color and gender, and that's not only fucking pathetic, its laughable hypocrisy. you're a fucking racist, having never raged about the postal worker, let me guess..... that's "different", right? her life was worth less because she wasn't high-enough on the leftist social pyramid of victimhood, right? you fucking racist sexist prick?

janus

EOG Dedicated
Lol.

You one dumbass mutherfukker.

I'm a 60 year old ex felon from the Brewster, Detroit Michigan. I worked the Hamtramck and Delray car factory sheets for over a dozen years until the internet came round. I seen more of life and the alternative than you watched on TV.

Your fukkin opinion? Just keep bangin it out yer Qwerty fool and stay hid. Folk don't talk like that in my presence too often son and you ain't that guy..

i was dead-on right. a trailer-ass clown from detroit, a town full of wanna-be gangstas. 60 and still trying to rep that gangsta vibe, that's some detroit-ass shit, i gotta give ya that.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
actually it was a long time ago when shit like that happened. but just a few months ago a black man shot a white female postal carrier off his porch because she didn't have his stimulus check... of course you didn't hear about that because those skin color combinations aren't on your radar and don't make national news. victimhood in your world depends on skin color and gender, and that's not only fucking pathetic, its laughable hypocrisy. you're a fucking racist, having never raged about the postal worker, let me guess..... that's "different", right? her life was worth less because she wasn't high-enough on the leftist social pyramid of victimhood, right? you fucking racist sexist prick?
I don’t have a radar for it, first I’ve heard about this. I supect he killed her because she didn’t have his check vs her being white.

janus

EOG Dedicated
I don’t have a radar for it, first I’ve heard about this. I supect he killed her because she didn’t have his check vs her being white.

well, that's the thing, isn't it? in modern day america, the assumption is always "its gotta be" racism one way, and "it can't be" racism the other. maybe that's helping fuel the ridiculous boiling cauldron of racial tension in the country.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
well, that's the thing, isn't it? in modern day america, the assumption is always "its gotta be" racism one way, and "it can't be" racism the other. maybe that's helping fuel the ridiculous boiling cauldron of racial tension in the country.
I agree, but that message still is too effective to this day. CNN and Fox play this up to the hilt.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Can we get a photo of the Anus character, his dad, and Merlin arm and arm and submit it to the then Charlottesville Klan orientation?

boston massacre

EOG Master
if you can produce evidence of what you just said, Trump openly advocating anti-semitism (not nutbag insinuations), I'll pay you $100.

He's Been Looking For The Right Size Crowbar For Years.

So He Can Pull His Head out of His Ass Hole.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
i was dead-on right. a trailer-ass clown from detroit, a town full of wanna-be gangstas. 60 and still trying to rep that gangsta vibe, that's some detroit-ass shit, i gotta give ya that.

Anus got attitude. Excellent qwerty game.

fukkin slappy

stay hid son.

if you can produce evidence of what you just said, Trump openly advocating anti-semitism (not nutbag insinuations), I'll pay you $100.

Here is some info:

WHO: President Donald Trump
WHAT: Running his mouth, saying anti-Jewish and bigoted shit, as he is accustomed to
WHEN: December 7, 2019 (approx)
WHERE: Israeli American Council in Hollywood, Florida
WHY: Because he can't hide his true nature
HOW: Statements such as
there are Jews who “don’t love Israel enough.”
“A lot of you are in the real estate business, because I know you very well. You’re brutal killers, not nice people at all,”
“But you have to vote for me—you have no choice. You’re not gonna vote for Pocahontas, I can tell you that. You’re not gonna vote for the wealth tax. Yeah, let’s take 100% of your wealth away!” (This statement is bigoted towards a certain other politician, but includes stereotype about Jewish financial preoccupation)

Are you Jewish? No? Okay. Well, then, you must agree that it is logical to let Jewish people decide what is offensive to them. Some groups RESPONDED OFFICIALLY:

“Dear @POTUS,” the American Jewish Committee tweeted Sunday afternoon, “Much as we appreciate your unwavering support for Israel, surely there must be a better way to appeal to American Jewish voters, as you just did in Florida, than by money references that feed age-old and ugly stereotypes. Let’s stay off that mine-infested road.”

Calling the comments “deeply offensive” and “unconscionable,” the Jewish Democratic Council of America said in a statement, “We strongly denounce these vile and bigoted remarks in which the president—once again—used anti-Semitic stereotypes to characterize Jews as driven by money and insufficiently loyal to Israel. He even had the audacity to suggest that Jews ‘have no choice’ but to support him. American Jews do have a choice, and they’re not choosing President Trump or the Republican Party, which has been complicit in enacting his hateful agenda.” The group’s executive director added: “Jewish support for the GOP has been halved since Trump has been in office, from 33 percent in 2014 to 17 percent in 2018, because Trump’s policies and rhetoric are completely antithetical to Jewish values.”

(from https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/12/donald-trump-anti-semitic-remarks)

Admittedly, the things were mild in comparison to actual slurs or direct insults. But they were said, and they were considered offensive.

That would be living in the past. Most of us live in the present.

You are MISINTERPRETING what I am saying.

The focus is on how you should ASSUAGE your "anger" or whatever.

Don't say "Oh, the _____ are getting more stuff.", but rather, think about how they were unfairly denied that "stuff" for hundreds of fucking years. HISTORY.

(I wish I could present that more eloquently.)

billysink

EOG Dedicated
nobody on here, or on any other platform, had their grand daddy hung from a tree. you're off by a hundred years. and while we're talking about history, 85% of americans are the descendants of slaves in some form or other, as it was rampant in europe for centuries.

"you would hate to know it for real"??? you mean slavery? nobody you've ever met has ever met someone who has ever met a slave. you mean prejudice? you really think you're not subject to prejudice every single day, just like everyone else?

i get the virtue signalling, "hey look what i posted, give me some likes" and whatnot, but let's be serious, that's all you're doing.

(aside from the laughable nonsense about carving into people, a story desperate to impress someone...)

Since 1900 over 1000 black men have been lynched. Last one in 1964 officially.

I personally have met many black people whose descendants paid for the color of their skin with their lives, seen the pictures. They are everywhere.

You don't know a thing about it.

Because you don't wanna know. You ain't strong enough to bear that burden or understand it.

You sure can beak off behind a keyboard about some shit you know fukk all about but deny anyway.

Most of the time, when people say literally they mean actually.

99.999% of the time when people say "try and" they really should say "try to".

99.99999% of people mispronounce agnostic.

Just a few.