Raycabino

boston massacre

EOG Master
Cryin about Libs when your man gift wrapped every hall of government he could find and hand delivered it to the liberals.

Had it all and flat gave it away through, lies, bullshit, incompetence, outright white supremacy. The nation got so fukkin tired of not having a leader they went out and got two. And your man?

Headed for jail.

Your stink ass is blue son and probably for the rest of your life.

You gonna drown in your own blue snivel snot kid cryin and pointing fingers.

You're Always Pushing Communism.

Find The High Spot.

Jump.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He was a hate sewer and a liar. It worked as a Republicon.

Here's something to ponder. NY is investigating Trump for tax fraud, bank fraud & insurance fraud. They subpoena his tax returns. Trump sued to block release. A lower court ordered the tax returns to be released. But the Republicon dominated SCOTUS overruled the lower courts and are now sitting on Trump's tax returns? Why? The result is the NY investigation is being hindered by the actions of the Republicon dominated SCOTUS.
An extremely poor take. To quote Jane’s Addiction, nothing’s shocking.

boston massacre

EOG Master
See you still haven't recovered from the 15 dimes you lost on Adolph Trump. I hear many believe he'll be president soon because the Holy Spirit says so. Ask Railturd!

"Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop?"

Country Looking For a President.

Not a 50 Year Useless Anti-American Phony Chinese Global Communist Racist Collaborating Con Artist.

You Didn't Have The Balls To Wager on Biden When I Put it out There.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Country Looking For a President.

This is awful

Not a 50 Year Useless Anti-American Phony Chinese Global Communist Collaborating Con Artist.

Succinct and accurate,... Don't forget Racist.

You Didn't Have The Balls To Wager on Biden When I Put it out There.

Thankfully, people of his ilk lack a spine. If not, you would have suffered the worst bad beat in the history of betting. Imagine, you crush a bet and are forced to watch the other side get paid out. Injustice doesn't begin to cover it since the worst bad beat in history has real life consequences for real life Americans.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Weak Little Groundhog Hasn't Done 1 Thing For Citizens of The United States of America.

He popped his head out of the White House Lawn a little bit back and had to ask his wife which one of their two dogs they had for 14 years. This dude is mentally unfit and anyoen with half-a-brain in their head could tell he's cognitively compromised going back.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This is awful

Thankfully, people of his ilk lack a spine. If not, you would have suffered the worst bad beat in the history of betting. Imagine, you crush a bet and are forced to watch the other side get paid out. Injustice doesn't begin to cover it since the worst bad beat in history has real life consequences for real life Americans.

Don't forget Racist.

Corrected.

boston massacre

EOG Master
He popped his head out of the White House Lawn a little bit back and had to ask his wife which one of their two dogs they had for 14 years. This dude is mentally unfit and anyoen with half-a-brain in their head could tell he's cognitively compromised going back.

We Don't Even Get To See a Smidgen of What This Foggy Headed Birdbrain Does on a Daily Basis.

Media is Poisonous.

Like a Triple Dose of Covid.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This is awful

This Guy is in a Ball of Confusion.

Foreign Countries Looking To Capitalize on Inept State of Mind.

Citizens of U.S.A. Need To Be on Lookout For Foreign Adversaries Harming America.

Things Could Get a Lot Worse Than Just Covid.

He Needs To Be Marched Out of The White House.

NOW !

Watch The Faculties, That are Unable To Function.

https://hannity.com/media-room/hann...ence-in-between-naps-situation-getting-scary/

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You don't seem to understand, we have the data.. Trump Bettors were picking it up off the floor and Useful Idiots like you were making negative expectancy wagers.

Betfair, A.K.A. The Machine, had Pres, Trump as low as 1.24 in the run. I’m not saying The Machine is always right, I’m saying it was right, here. You can bet your sweet ass it was… UNTIL…. pipes starting bursting in Georgia, etc…

Don't believe the Data or me? How about your feckless leader?

1614196853275.png

You got your fucking ass kicked. It doesn't get any clearer.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Why would a guy who supposedly won claim his side got the living hell beat out of them?

Did you ever think of that?

boston massacre

EOG Master
You don't seem to understand, we have the data.. Trump Bettors were picking it up off the floor and Useful Idiots like you were making negative expectancy wagers.

Betfair, A.K.A. The Machine, had Pres, Trump as low as 1.24 in the run. I’m not saying The Machine is always right, I’m saying it was right, here. You can bet your sweet ass it was… UNTIL…. pipes starting bursting in Georgia, etc…

View attachment 7463713

He's Nothing But a Cartoon Biden Boy.

Good To See Trump Still Grinding on His Cranium Cavity.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

View attachment 7463713

1614248424200.png

View attachment 7463713

Youre a very funny, goofy dude

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Youre a very funny, goofy dude

Tell me I'm fucking wrong. Do you understand you got away w/ bloody murder w/ your stupid Sleepy bets? Listen, it's not a crime, bad bets happen, at least cop to it.

Why has no one remotely sharp challenged me on these two points:

1. Trump Bettors suffered the worst bad beat in history

2. Any bet on Sleepy, w/ a view, south of 2.50, was negative expectancy (this was spitballing before Nov 3rd, a combo of educated conjecture mixed w/ inferential reasoning). What we have witnessed since then is a posting man turn into a posting God.

Check out my selfie:

Lightning.jpg

Get me on, "Bet The Process," and I'll throw Rufus another beating (I respect him very much, though) but the facts are the facts. I will go on any public forum or podcast or show and defend my two points.

I have thrown down the gauntlet,... pick it up, pick it fucking up, I triple double-dog dare anyone.

Tell me I'm fucking wrong. Do you understand you got away w/ bloody murder w/ your stupid Sleepy bets? Listen, it's not a crime, bad bets happen, at least cop to it.

Why has no one remotely sharp challenged me on these two points:

1. Trump Bettors suffered the worst bad beat in history

2. Any bet on Sleepy, w/ a view, south of 2.50, was negative expectancy (this was spitballing before Nov 3rd, a combo of educated conjecture mixed w/ inferential reasoning). What we have witnessed since then is a posting man turn into a posting God.

Check out my selfie:

View attachment 7463715

Get me on, "Bet The Process," and I'll throw Rufus another beating (I respect him very much, though) but the facts are the facts. I will go on any public forum or podcast or show and defend my two points.

I have thrown down the gauntlet,... pick it up, pick it fucking up, I triple double-dog dare anyone.
Cool story:ROFLMAO:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Biden too release intel report that concluded "The Crown Prince of SA, Aka MBS" ordered the killing of American journalist Jamal Khasoggi in 2018. This ends the many years of Trump covering up this assassination. It is now time to hold MBS accountable for murdering an American resident journalist and Trump for being complicit to the murder. I suggest Biden ordering MBS to be assassinated and Trump to be indicted. An eye for an eye!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/ne...audi-crown-prince-2018-killing-jamal-n1258800

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Biden doing great. America is back. America is no longer in bed with the corrupt and anti human rights governments of SA, Russia and Israel. America is no longer a prominent party to the worst current humanitarian crisis in the world. Biden ended America's partnership with Saudi Arabia in the Yemen war. Now it's time to take out the killer of American residents "MBS".

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Biden doing a great. America is back. America is no longer in bed with the corrupt and anti human rights governments of SA, Russia and Israel. America is no longer a prominent party to the worst current humanitarian crisis in the world. Biden ended America's partnership with Saudi Arabia in the Yemen war. Now it's time to take out the killer of American residents "MBS".

The United States failed to make the top 10, finishing at No. 18. Israel is 53 not really that low

russia #115
china #129
saudi arabia #151

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The United States failed to make the top 10, finishing at No. 18. Israel is 53 not really that low

russia #115
china #129
saudi arabia #151

Before Adolph Trump Anerica was solidly in the top ten. Nazi claims of MAGA obviously had significant consequences.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Biden Boys Drooling From The Sheep.

Cartoons/ = No Brains.

Lots of Drool.

Says the CommanderBlower!!!! LOL, LOl, LOL Quite obvious losing 15K on Adolph Trump was par for your idiotic course!

It's been 1 year since Trump infamously tweeted the 'coronavirus is very much under control' in the U.S.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Says the CommanderBlower!!!! LOL, LOl, LOL Quite obvious losing 15K on Adolph Trump was par for your idiotic course!

It's been 1 year since Trump infamously tweeted the 'coronavirus is very much under control' in the U.S.

Its Been Longer Than That Since Biden Had any Clue What The Fuck He Was Doing.

Oval Office Occupied For First Time By a Totally Confused Zombie Like Puppet.

A Nice Submissive Lady, Receptive To All Phony Political Anti-American Sewer Rat Requests.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden doing great. America is back. America is no longer in bed with the corrupt and anti human rights governments of SA, Russia and Israel. America is no longer a prominent party to the worst current humanitarian crisis in the world. Biden ended America's partnership with Saudi Arabia in the Yemen war. Now it's time to take out the killer of American residents "MBS".

Apply overseas in Yemen For Your Complimentary Sex Change Procedure.

Your Multiple Requests in U.S.A. Will Continue To Be Denied, Unless You Open Wide For The Lady in The Oval Office.