Raycabino

boston massacre

EOG Master
So it looks like a choice between Trump was a lying dumb cocksucker who got beat bad bigly by a demented old man who campaigned in his bathrobe.

or

A demented old man and his crew ripped you all the fukk off in broad daylight, right under your shit sniffers. Left no evidence, nada a finger print.

or

You got ass fucked dry while squealing like a Proud Boy.

You got ass fucked dry

That's Been Happening To You Your Whole Life.

JFC:

How in the fuck was this guy ever Odds-On; fucking how? We all know he got crushed but how was ever Odds-On? He ain't no fucking Jolly and never was.

Markets go episodically haywire from time-to-time.
List one thing Joe ever said that’s as remotely close to short bus retarded as trump suggesting bleach injection/windmills cause cancer/storming airports during revolutionary war

We will wait

boston massacre

EOG Master
This Guy Hasn't Been Able To Dye His Hair Anymore, Since Trump Stole His Bleach.

He Wants Merry Go Rounds To Keep The Lights On.

No Posts on Brain Dead Allowing ILLEGALS in To Spread COVID.

Brain Dead Posters Have No Problem With Demented Senile Influence Peddler Asleep in Oval All Day.

Young Demented Posters Defend Senile Influence Peddler.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
List one thing Joe ever said that’s as remotely close to short bus retarded as trump suggesting bleach injection/windmills cause cancer/storming airports during revolutionary war

We will wait

Anything he's ever said, this BS Artist has been running for Pres for 30+years; he is the Establishment.

Specifically. This....

I'm still waiting on you to chastise Sleepy for just about everything he's done and everything he's not done.... you choose.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

We will wait

Do you acknowledge that this fucking guy is cognitively compromised? Are you man enough to just tell the truth, this time?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

We will wait

The there is this....

Treat em like a token Prostitute!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How about them Republicons. "We don't want people getting $1,400 checks. We don't want to cut child poverty in half. We do want to give the billionaires tax cuts. And white people are more patriotic than non white people".
- Them Republicons

Do you acknowledge that this fucking guy is cognitively compromised? Are you man enough to just tell the truth, this time?
Dude-trump appeared yesterday and looked like he’s on deaths door with dementia. He had to hold on to Lara Trump while he stood still and walked

Funny that tards like you can’t quit the biggest train wreck POTUS this country has ever had

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump With Dementia.

Like The Squirrel's Ass Hole.

Take The Truth, Then Manufacture The Lie.

The Munchkins Believe it.

Never been a bigger group of liars than Benedict Donald's Republicons.

"Give tax money to the richest. It will help everyone because it will trickle down".
- Lying fucking Republicons

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Dude-trump appeared yesterday and looked like he’s on deaths door with dementia. He had to hold on to Lara Trump while he stood still and walked

Funny that tards like you can’t quit the biggest train wreck POTUS this country has ever had

You just can't answer a simple question and speak the truth to save your fucking life.

You just can't answer a simple question and speak the truth to save your fucking life.
Another attempt at deflection

Speak the truth? You’ve been flailing around your wacko conspiracies on the daily reg since November but yet to provide one example of fraud

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump going down bigly. Justice will be sweet.

Thank you racist Republicon Ron Johnson for telling us why the white Trump supporters stormed the Capitol.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Another attempt at deflection

Projection.

Answer the fucking question.

Enough of your BS, just answer it for the love of Christ.

Speak the truth?

You're not built that way.

You’ve been flailing around your wacko conspiracies on the daily reg since November but yet to provide one example of fraud

Agreed. I provided several fraud examples. Every statement I made in this thread was backed up. Reread it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If He Defends Biden, It's Confirmation They're Both Brain Dead.

No Problem For Me Defending Trump Against All These Dumb ( America Last ) Communist Liberal Sheep.

They want you to defend him against baseless accusations. Truth is, like him or not, he did a bang up job. What are the complaints about him? They don't like his bedside manner? Fuck them.

Projection.

Agreed. I provided several fraud examples. Every statement I made in this thread was backed up. Reread it.
Nothing but desperate swing and misses from you

Run along little LBJ fan boy

boston massacre

EOG Master
Projection.

You're Dealing With a Spoiled MaMa's Boy.

He Took His Ball and Glove and Went Home.

boston massacre

EOG Master
They want you to defend him against baseless accusations. Truth is, like him or not, he did a bang up job. What are the complaints about him? They don't like his bedside manner? Fuck them.

The Election Was Hijacked.

That's Why They Don't They Investigate it.

Scared of The Evidence.

It was a robbery-stolen election. How do I know? Some dude who advocated for bleach injections to fight Covid told me it was. Even though there’s been no proof given, the word of a mentally ill cult leader is all the proof I need or will provide.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It was a robbery-stolen election. How do I know? Some dude who advocated for bleach injections to fight Covid told me it was. Even though there’s been no proof given, the word of a mentally ill cult leader is all the proof I need or will provide.

Reread this thread.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Projection.

The only thing you ever backed up was your fukkin bowels.

Fulla shut little queen.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Since you are such an exemplary voice of reason and intelligence I will get right on it.

Make sure you forward it to the dozens of magistrates who took one look at Turnip's proof and threw it in the trash.

Tell them some 17 year old girl from Chitty has vetted it for them.

Q can set another date for the return of the Great Pumpkin and his bitches with plastic tiddies.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
How about them Republicons. "We don't want people getting $1,400 checks. We don't want to cut child poverty in half. We do want to give the billionaires tax cuts. And white people are more patriotic than non white people".
- Them Republicons
yeah

Take your bleach today, my clorox stock could use another boost.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Lets give money to the richest. Because It will help everyone. It will trickle down".
- Republicons

"I got a healthcare plan. I'll tell you later".
- Republicons

"Those people that stormed the Capitol would never commit crimes and are great Americans. It's BLM and Antifa you have to worry about".
- Lying Republicons

boston massacre

EOG Master
They Didn't Have The Balls To Say Anything Like This When Trump Was in The White House.

They Knew Better !

Now They See This Frail, Demented, Weak, Dazed, Confused, Disoriented , Influence Peddling, Anti American, Little Bitch in There, and Found Some Courage.

Watch Your Back American Patriots.

https://www.aol.com/news/north-criticizes-us-south-korean-003618435-102003358.html

Notice How They Say Only, THE NEXT 4 YEARS !

World Leaders See How Frail This Bitch Is.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You're Up Against The Bleach Boys.

Keep Soiling Their Panties.

LOL.

What's also funny is that I don't think Pres. Trump ever said, "Bleach," and he was asking a question to a scientist about it, it wasn't a suggestion. However, Fake News spins into him telling people to inject Bleach. They are so weak and desperate, you almost feel bad if they weren't so evil.

LOL.

What's also funny is that I don't think Pres. Trump ever said, "Bleach," and he was asking a question to a scientist about it, it wasn't a suggestion. However, Fake News spins into him telling people to inject Bleach. They are so weak and desperate, you almost feel bad if they weren't so evil.
Here’s trumps actual quote word for word. If you would like a video of it let me know

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Here’s trumps actual quote word for word. If you would like a video of it let me know

As usual, I am way ahead of you. I saw the video where you pulled this quote from.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

It's a fucking question. Whether you think it's a dumb question or not is a different issue.

To spin this into Pres. Trump telling people to inject Bleach is criminal.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

This is what you criminal fucks do.

You spin shit that happened (Pres. T asking about injecting disinfectants) into things that never happened (Pres. T telling people to inject Bleach).

You spin shit that never happened (Trump losing) into things that happen (Sleepy winning).

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is what you criminal fucks do.

You spin shit that happened (Pres. T asking about injecting disinfectants) into things that never happened (Pres. T telling people to inject Bleach).

You spin shit that never happened (Trump losing) into things that happen (Sleepy winning).

I think it's a stupid question too but so what? That's what I love about Pres. Trump, he's unscripted and enagages w/ people and asks questions.

Your Criminal can't even stick to a script, that's how fucking inept he is. As far as engagement goes, that dude doesn't engage w/ his own people much less world leaders. he can't even remember the names of dudes in his Cabinet.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Brother.

When someone with a working brain presents evidence that the election was stolen, give it some thought.

Nobody took anything from you. You won this shit Nov 3rd. You don't gotta prove anything.

Let the fukkin dummy choir sing, cry, scream at their monitor, slap the fukk outta their qwerty.

Eventually, like a bad case of bag rash, they'll go away. The idiots had their chance. They ran up the stairs of Congress, killed 5 of their own, stopped for a selfie, ran around under the world's best security cameras, got abandoned by their Great Pumpkin when they thought they'd get a free roll.

Only thing they've ever hurt was themselves. No threat to anyone. Ruined whatever credibility they ever had. Their leader gave away all three branches of government and the Tards got a selfie, 5 caskets and 30 years in jail.

I don't know about you Heisy but those kind are for entertainment purposes only. Like a Seinfeld rerun.

On the other hand, you'll never in your life get to enjoy the sheer stupidity of so many people so do enjoy

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. Can we see if everyone will inject disinfectant to clean their lungs?" Lol
- Worse president ever "Traitor Trump"