Another one of these freaks being investigated for sex crimes..

Bushay

NHL Expert
This time it's the modern-day Eddie Munster look alike.

Seems this story has some legs to it. He even tried to throw Tucker under the bus.

So fun when these guys get caught. Jim Jordan another one. The look on Tuckers face is priceless! lol

mr merlin

EOG Master
They're almost all a bunch of hypocrits and crooks, about the only honest politicians out there are those two crazy republican gals who love their guns.

Last edited:
They're almost all a bunch of hypocrits and crooks, about the only honest politicians out there are those two crazy republican gals who love their guns.
You really know how to pick em

Boeberts husband was arrested for exposing himself to a 16 year old girl at a bowling alley. Lauren Boebert was present with Jason at the incident

Why are all of your favorite politicians Pedo’s? Weird

mr merlin

EOG Master
You really know how to pick em

Boeberts husband was arrested for exposing himself to a 16 year old girl at a bowling alley. Lauren Boebert was present with Jason at the incident

Why are all of your favorite politicians Pedo’s? Weird
I hadn't heard that, she cant control what was likely the behavior of a drunk husband can she? Chances are the 16 yr old girl was a tramp anyway, he's prob innocent anyway, i know when i go bowling i have to pull my schlong out and adjust it quite frequently.

I hadn't heard that, she cant control what was likely the behavior of a drunk husband can she? Chances are the 16 yr old girl was a tramp anyway, he's prob innocent anyway, i know when i go bowling i have to pull my schlong out and adjust it quite frequently.
You’re a fan of Pedo’s-we get it

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Another fukkwad overboard

The big dick overlords are done with the dawn of the dummies shit.

Tards be on sale soon buy one get one

To the lifeboats ladys!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Want to make a wager that this pedo Gaetz is charged?
Charged with what? whining and dining young women? I see the media is implying it's prostitution, that's ridiculous, giving some tramp plane tickets and paying for a hotel room is pretty far from that.

Charged with what? whining and dining young women? I see the media is implying it's prostitution, that's ridiculous, giving some tramp plane tickets and paying for a hotel room is pretty far from that.
When are you going to drop your steadfast allegiance to pedo’s?

mr merlin

EOG Master
This may be the dumbest fukkin post ever

Or the next Tard campaign slogan.

Shit way better than "it is what it is".
Biden is packing 700 kids in facilities meant for 80, kids are being dropped over 15 ft walls, girls are being raped supposedly, that's terrible. Imagine if trump did that.

Biden doesn't care, AOC doesn't care, the media doesn't care, Fauci and the CDC dont care, so I'm not gonna care either.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Biden is packing 700 kids in facilities meant for 80, kids are being dropped over 15 ft walls, girls are being raped supposedly, that's terrible. Imagine if trump did that.

Biden doesn't care, AOC doesn't care, the media doesn't care, Fauci and the CDC dont care, so I'm not gonna care either.

You saw this shit with your own three eyes Dick Head? Or Fukker Turdlson tell you?

Stop blaming everyone else for your two bit gutless act. You gotta be someone ex wife way you handle yourself.

Or a Fukkin tranny.

Bushay

NHL Expert
You saw this shit with your own three eyes Dick Head? Or Fukker Turdlson tell you?

Stop blaming everyone else for your two bit gutless act. You gotta be someone ex wife way you handle yourself.

Or a Fukkin tranny.
You have to be talking about Merlin! lol. I got him blocked. So I'm not seeing but half of this conversation. When you mentioned gutless pussy it was easy to guess at that point.

Bushay

NHL Expert
This story is getting all kinds of legs as well. This freak's own party hates him and is quick to call him out.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

^^^^^^^ that right there is why the whole Nationalism thing failed. Fulla finger pointing dumb as fukk weaklings. All day talkin ain't said shit. Rather be right than get the right answer, bullshit liars, mooches and BD fukks.

Top to bottom too weak to own their words too stoopid to tell the truth.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Or a Fukkin tranny.
Stop being mean to me Billy, you're hurting my feelings.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Hey how's that very important Obamagate going these days. They build a new prison for all those convictions yet?

Hey how's that very important Obamagate going these days. They build a new prison for all those convictions yet?
LittleDookieQ still hasn’t recovered

Billy, you seen the new HBO documentary series about Q anon? Pure comedy. Q exposes his identity inadvertently on camera and he’s only slightly more intelligent than his millions of trumptard followers but every bit ass creepy